• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,866 posts
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 19 April 2010 - 03:07 AM

Just testing out the pool here. Want to get my feet wet before I dive any deeper..

A picture of my Yautja character, Set'gin Thei-de. Set'gin is an unusual Yautja and not just because of his lineage, but also because of a rare ability which most Yautja do not possess at all-- psionics. Set'gin is able to do a lot of things with the will of his mind such as telepathy, telekinesis, and most importantly, pyrokinesis. While he is talented with the use of psionics, he is also a formidable hand to hand fighter considering that he was taught by his father, Rakai'Thwei.

And old picture done by yours truly, and originally posted on DA, however seeing that DA is officially riddled with viruses, I maybe posting more here in the future. I believe I first penciled in this picture, then inked it in with pen and colored it in with colored pencils.

Set'gin Thei-de is copyright to me.

Predator is copyright to Twentieth Century Fox.

-Rakai'Thwei

Attached Files

#2 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:39 PM

Just testing out the pool here. Want to get my feet wet before I dive any deeper..

A picture of my Yautja character, Set'gin Thei-de. Set'gin is an unusual Yautja and not just because of his lineage, but also because of a rare ability which most Yautja do not possess at all-- psionics. Set'gin is able to do a lot of things with the will of his mind such as telepathy, telekinesis, and most importantly, pyrokinesis. While he is talented with the use of psionics, he is also a formidable hand to hand fighter considering that he was taught by his father, Rakai'Thwei.

And old picture done by yours truly, and originally posted on DA, however seeing that DA is officially riddled with viruses, I maybe posting more here in the future. I believe I first penciled in this picture, then inked it in with pen and colored it in with colored pencils.

Set'gin Thei-de is copyright to me.

Predator is copyright to Twentieth Century Fox.

-Rakai'Thwei

not that bad man

#3 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 09 June 2010 - 12:47 AM

not that bad man

Thanks!

-Rakai'Thwei

#4 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:25 PM

Thanks!

-Rakai'Thwei

your welcome coming from a fellow drawer

#5 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 16 August 2010 - 09:49 PM

Nice.

#6 starvinmj

starvinmj

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts
  • Interests:Girl, SuperHero's movie , game, Anime and comic book(Only DC and Marvel), football<br />Batman, Destroying Stranglehold-prime at everything and making his life a miseriable.

Posted 17 August 2010 - 01:59 AM

Cool

#7 Guest_jamec9869_*

Guest_jamec9869_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2010 - 07:26 PM

so cool

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users