#1 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 04 April 2010 - 07:07 PM

Inspired by the FPL, Landon's Sobek RP and my own dying RP (When World's Collide)...I'm thinking of creating a new RP based on all these ideas. I'm currently trying to work out the kinks that make an RP work and those that make an RP fail. I think this new RP will be the culmination. Within it, you'll create a group or team of either heroes or villains. This team will be created following a specific set of rules and regulations. Once created, this team will enter a series of tasks that will determine who is the Perfect Team. No team will be eliminated, however they will be classed and at the end of the tournament, they'll be ranked from best to worst all around team to determine who came up with the Perfect (best) team. This will be a test of your creativity and writing, so the challenges will involve everything from head to head challenges to espionage to writing assignments. However, I know when it comes to forcing you all to write that is a fail, so don't expect a lot of writing. The tournament will be using my patented When Worlds Collide system to determine winners for most of the challenges. I'll post instructions and rules later (probably later today). This is just an alert that it's coming soon. Feel free to announce if you want to participate. Mind you: Only participate if you REALLY are certain you can make it all the way through...eh. -_- -_-

More to come!

#2 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 04 April 2010 - 11:09 PM

I think Ill join,just let me see the team guidelines. And to be fair we are adding finishing touches to the WWC setup, almost done and we'll get it to you I swear...Though I think MM gave up -_-

#3 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 01:27 AM

I'll join! Any RP done by Treacherous is bound to be effing awesome. I'm so there. -_-

#4 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 01:08 PM

Again, I'm still working out the kinks. I'm trying to make this as simple as possible.

@KevinDWolf - I haven't quit on the WWC RP. I'll start it back up anytime I get something. Even if it's two years from now. I'm ready whenever you guys are...it's always been in your courts.

#5 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 01:13 AM

Okay, nevermind this. I just came up with an easier and more readily enjoyable RP idea. I'll post it tomorrow on the CBUB RP thread for anyone interested.

#6 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:19 PM

I'm interested!

#7 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 09 April 2010 - 01:28 AM

I'm interested!

Seconded

#8 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 01:32 AM

Everytime I get interested in doing something, something else pops up. That something else being the semi-fpl. Don't worry though, It'll pop up at some random point in the CBUB section...keep your eyes open.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users