79 replies to this topic

#41 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 08:46 AM

I thought that you thought that Diskyr was "The Ripper"... And why is being "The Ripper" so bad?

As far as I'm concerned, there is no one here named "The Ripper"

I apologize to Diskyr for the wrongful accusation. You don't know who The Ripper is, do you? He was basically a plague on the old Boards once "300" came out.

#42 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 02 July 2009 - 05:19 PM

I apologize to Diskyr for the wrongful accusation. You don't know who The Ripper is, do you? He was basically a plague on the old Boards once "300" came out.

Oh, I do remember him from when I was lurking there, though I try and leave any prejudice at the door.

If "The Ripper" is not here as "The Ripper" then he is not "The Ripper", simple as that. Now I guess it would be different if HwFM started going "Persian/Ripper" on us all, but as of yet, I have not encountered it.

#43 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,623 posts
  • Interests:Video games, movies, writing

Posted 02 July 2009 - 08:50 PM

Again? Sheesh.

I picked my username because it sounded cool, it was a suggestion from a friend, and this shockwave.

#44 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 03 July 2009 - 12:11 AM

Picked my Avatar because the writing looks awesome

#45 LegendX

LegendX

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • Interests:MMA, pro wrestling, muscle cars, sport bikes, pitbulls, Star Wars, Star Trek, hip hop, stand-up comedy and the philosophy of pointlessly, useless stuff.

Posted 03 July 2009 - 12:41 AM

Picked my Avatar because the writing looks awesome

Kinda reminds me of cover art on a Sega Genesis game. Like... if Quicksilver had a game.

#46 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 03 July 2009 - 12:49 AM

Well, I added this riddler, cause since TAS I loved the dude, for various reasons...and the quote from the riddler in new batman adventures, and is probably one of the funniest lines ever. Yet when he said it he still had a certain chilling effect, like those words would scare someone in real life....it was so awesome. (Though oddly enough, I prefer the suit look over spandex which is the version for said quote).

Here it its actually hey diddle diddle time for a riddle.

Also Im planning on posting funny quotes, and memes I hear on my sig. every so often

#47 ND7

ND7

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:04 AM

Man that scene was funny. But I was always more of a Mr.Freeze person myself.

#48 Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:I like reading comics, watching movies, and doing other teenage activities. Football rules.

Star Wars is on my list of favorite movies, along with Matrix and Independence Day.

I am learning to write comic scripts. My goal in life is to become a comic writer for Marvel Comics.

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:25 AM

Red is my favorite color, and Dragons are awesome. Simple.

My Avatar, Akuma, is my favorite Street Fighter. My PS3 broke and I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms. Entertaining myself best I can.

My sig is a quote by me. If it's anywhere else, It's coincidence.

#49 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:42 PM

Oh, I do remember him from when I was lurking there, though I try and leave any prejudice at the door.

If "The Ripper" is not here as "The Ripper" then he is not "The Ripper", simple as that. Now I guess it would be different if HwFM started going "Persian/Ripper" on us all, but as of yet, I have not encountered it.

He's just annoyed me ever since then. On Haven of Wiidom, when I checked out CBBB. He's just annoying.

#50 The Seeker of Stuff

The Seeker of Stuff

Captain Wonderful

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:36 PM

I have Recently gotten in to the Sword of truth Series by terry Goodkind. So i picked The Seeker of Stuff as a Knock off of The Seeker of Truth. My Avatar Has no meaning I just think its funny.

#51 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 14 August 2009 - 01:33 AM

Well this is probably different enough to be an an entirely different topic, but close enough:

If u couldnt use ur current screenname(or even any aspect of it = ie completely different) what would you go by and why?
I'll say mine later.

*note* continue to answer the original topic question as well.

#52 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 14 August 2009 - 01:39 AM

Well this is probably different enough to be an an entirely different topic, but close enough:

If u couldnt use ur current screenname(or even any aspect of it = ie completely different) what would you go by"?
I'll say mine later.

Deacon Frost, La Magra, or Impulse

#53 granobulax

granobulax

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Location:I live in my own little world. It's ok, they know me here.
  • Interests:Anything other than work and college.

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:30 PM

Granobulax is the name of my father's dwarf he played in Dungeons and Dragons back in the 60's and 70's. I took it because I like it and it's kind of a family name of sorts.

#54 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:52 AM

well to answer my own question: I like my name due to some originality(plus nicknamed wolf and kev)

But if i had to change it Id go with nightwing by night(wwbn and nightwing amalgam) or an ozymandias(Watchmen) refrence. Also once I was on a board and saw someone with:Strikers only fan. Id like to do something similar to that with one of the 3 above mentioned characters.

Also I changed my sig from the riddler due to embarrasingly disproportioned pics. I settled for the cover of my most recent newcomer fav super Wolfman. Made epic by him whos attacking him

#55 Shadow Flesh

Shadow Flesh

The Nightcrawler of CBUB

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, brilliant and cult-classic Movies, Mixed Martial Arts, and Gaming.

Posted 22 August 2009 - 11:00 AM

If you ever wanted to see what the king of "Can't create his own user name" looks like... HERE HE IS!
I had Little_Foot as a name for around a year that I was with CBUB, And that came from watching The Land Before Time movies when i was lil and to more recent times lol.

The New name comes from my like of Dark/Shadow powers and "Flesh" is the codename for a video game character I'm currently developing. (lookout for a game called "Sins of Men" in the next 10 years!)

My avatar comes from all of my absolute favorite people being overly powerful, fight lusting maniacs (BROLY!!! Kenpachi Zaraki! Akuma!). And for the only thing I think I've made thats original is the line "Game Over - No replay option..." because I have used it for about 5 years to end a discussion when I think I've just dominated the arguement!

#56 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 06:15 PM

If you ever wanted to see what the king of "Can't create his own user name" looks like... HERE HE IS!
I had Little_Foot as a name for around a year that I was with CBUB, And that came from watching The Land Before Time movies when i was lil and to more recent times lol.

The New name comes from my like of Dark/Shadow powers and "Flesh" is the codename for a video game character I'm currently developing. (lookout for a game called "Sins of Men" in the next 10 years!)

My avatar comes from all of my absolute favorite people being overly powerful, fight lusting maniacs (BROLY!!! Kenpachi Zaraki! Akuma!). And for the only thing I think I've made thats original is the line "Game Over - No replay option..." because I have used it for about 5 years to end a discussion when I think I've just dominated the arguement!

What's your game about?

#57 Stranglehold-prime

Stranglehold-prime

• Members
  • 3,684 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 05:24 PM

On the old cbub I chose the name stranglehold because I seen alot of movies were a person would strangle their victims like godfather,friday the 13th,and more.Then someone hacked into my user name.Then when the new cbub was created I made a new accounte.Still stranglehold but prime at the end because I liked superboy prime and it means sin murder and evil. I got the idea of prime from scary movies and evil villians like darth vader and super boy prime.

#58 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

• Members
  • 7,162 posts
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 15 September 2009 - 06:00 PM

Mine is a bit of a joke on the Artemis Fowl series. I just upgraded the name of an ancestor of his and lo and behold! I'm here, dead and kicking.

#59 God-Speed_88

God-Speed_88

The Humanoid Typhoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:43 PM

Revived ;) A simple search eh?

#60 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:44 PM

I think it was better to create a new topic... :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users