#221 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:28 PM

Hmm...What/who are these armies?

Wel it's more Stargate people. One choice for Xenos would be the Wraith which breed through energy of any kind which let's them have countless numbers given the right energy source, The Wraith could mix with other species like Tyranids to block out some of thier weaknesses as well as giving them the abillity to regenerate by taking life from thier dying foes or allies, plus by altering the Wraith genes slightly you could make Wraith that can turn Humans into other Wraith. Then there's the Asgard which could provide better tech seeing they can cross the spanse of galaxies in a minute to a couple seconds and they have thier kill-anything ion cannons. For the humans you can give them the Ori which with thier knowledge of the universe can automatically pop in all the tech, but then thier is the problem of the Emperor and this religous stuff which can be solved by making the Emperor into an Ori which I think is relly awesome and would really increase the power of the Ori's, Also they can instantly alter the genes of thier devoted followers into what they need or make Priors which can bust planets by themselves as well as providing ZPM tech.

#222 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

May I polish your boots, Marvel Man ?

• Members
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 02 May 2010 - 07:06 PM

Wel it's more Stargate people. One choice for Xenos would be the Wraith which breed through energy of any kind which let's them have countless numbers given the right energy source, The Wraith could mix with other species like Tyranids to block out some of thier weaknesses as well as giving them the abillity to regenerate by taking life from thier dying foes or allies, plus by altering the Wraith genes slightly you could make Wraith that can turn Humans into other Wraith. Then there's the Asgard which could provide better tech seeing they can cross the spanse of galaxies in a minute to a couple seconds and they have thier kill-anything ion cannons. For the humans you can give them the Ori which with thier knowledge of the universe can automatically pop in all the tech, but then thier is the problem of the Emperor and this religous stuff which can be solved by making the Emperor into an Ori which I think is relly awesome and would really increase the power of the Ori's, Also they can instantly alter the genes of thier devoted followers into what they need or make Priors which can bust planets by themselves as well as providing ZPM tech.

Umm...I'm inclined to say no...It seems both factions are powerful enough as it is... -_-

#223 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 04 May 2010 - 10:54 PM

If anyone has any other story ideas, be sure to post them on here, then we could write out a rough draft.

#224 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 08:43 PM

Humanity's newest Tank design:

Believe it.

EDIT: for some reason, the picture won't post here. Let's try a hotlink. Tank!

Okay, that works.

#225 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 06:01 PM

Well, it appears one form of fusion tech will make it's way towards the front line almost immediately.

NOVA Cannons + MAC Guns anyone?

#226 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 17 May 2010 - 06:51 PM

Humanity seems a bit outnumbered...Why don't you throw in these guys?

Commander Shepard and the Alliance.
John Connor and The Resistance.

That would make it more even.

#227 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 06:08 PM

Outnumbered? In terms of how many faction there are, or the total populations of each empire?

Thanks for the link, btw.

#228 ricrery

ricrery

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 07:45 PM

Oh come on, humans already had the advantage (and it wasn't a small one), so why are you adding these two? Okay, that aside, can Xenos have Necromorphs?

#229 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 03:48 PM

Oh come on, humans already had the advantage (and it wasn't a small one), so why are you adding these two? Okay, that aside, can Xenos have Necromorphs?

Necron enhanced Xenomorphs? I don't see why not, the Aliens/Xenomorphs couldn't really enhance themselves anyhow.

What would this entail? What could come about for creating these monstrosities? :D

#230 ricrery

ricrery

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:08 PM

Necron enhanced Xenomorphs? I don't see why not, the Aliens/Xenomorphs couldn't really enhance themselves anyhow.

What would this entail? What could come about for creating these monstrosities? :D

Yes, they would be Xenomorphs made out of Necrodermis. They would have Gauss Guns on their wrists for smashing and shooting, and they could run and react like they usually do.

#231 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:15 PM

Here.

These are Necromorphs.

http://deadspace.wik...iki/Necromorphs

#232 ricrery

ricrery

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:17 PM

Here.

These are Necromorphs.

http://deadspace.wik...iki/Necromorphs

Why did you tell him?

#233 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:29 PM

Why did you tell him?

These are Necromorphs... not Necron enhanced Xenomorphs. If you want these, better to call em Necronmorphs.

#234 ricrery

ricrery

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:30 PM

These are Necromorphs... not Necron enhanced Xenomorphs. If you want these, better to call em Necronmorphs.

I was planning to talk about Necromorphs, but he gave a better idea, and he admitted that it was getting too crowded.

#235 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:39 PM

I was planning to talk about Necromorphs, but he gave a better idea, and he admitted that it was getting too crowded.

Ahhh... well, now he knows. :D

#236 ricrery

ricrery

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:42 PM

Ahhh... well, now he knows. :P

... I'll destroy you for that :D

#237 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:44 PM

... I'll destroy you for that :P

Bring it! :D

#238 ricrery

ricrery

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:50 PM

Bring it! :D

Did you tell me to do so? Okay. Posted Image

#239 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 10:02 PM

I always have good ideas...

Thanks, Ethan. :D

#240 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 10:05 PM

I always have good ideas...

Thanks, Ethan. :P

:D

Well, cripes, you could go with the name Necronmorph...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users