• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:36 PM

It's a comic, the writers make them do that stuff. All I know is that Glads took out Juggernaut and WW isn't going to do that lol

WW ftw as she is one tough woman

This is an amazingly contradictory post.

#62 Rupertmetal

Rupertmetal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:38 PM

I'm going with Wonder Woman due to her combination of strength, combat knowledge and magical abilities.

Ghost - I really like your posts about comparing what characters do the majority of the time instead of focusing on one kill move that they use rarely or maybe even never, but they could.

#63 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:41 PM

Ghost - I really like your posts about comparing what characters do the majority of the time instead of focusing on one kill move that they use rarely or maybe even never, but they could.

Heh, Ghost Tiger hasn't even been active at EF in well over a year. :D

#64 Rupertmetal

Rupertmetal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:28 AM

I'd give the same props if he were dead haha.

#65 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts
  • Interests:manipulating the minds of inmates

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:57 PM

I personally think Gladiator gets highly overrated. Wonder Woman has shown strength to go toe to toe with Superman when he was mind controlled. Clark's speed is his major advantage in those fights. Now add in that without using her power she can fight toe to toe with Batman (again she isnt using her strength and speed against him). Gladiator is a purple Superman to be honest. The only differences are that Kalark doesnt hold back against his opponents. He goes full tilt all the time. Clark holds back against his opponents and only uses the power he needs. DC's version of a Superman that doesnt hold back is Mr. Majestic.

On a side note a good battle would be Mr. Majestic vs Gladiator full confidence.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users