• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#61 Austo191

Austo191

Here Comes the Pain!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:WWE, Video Games, Movies, and bringing the pain.

Posted 29 June 2009 - 02:42 PM

Chuck had hit the bottom of the hill and layed there for awhile. He sighed and jumped back to his feet. He looked up at the top of the hill. He then began making his journey back up.

He passed Nathan, and kicked him aside. Chuck smiled as he did it.

Once he passed Nathan he saw the Hulk once agin fighting needless oponents. He was fight four vampires, and a two headed dog. Chuck thought about helping, but quickly gave up the idea. He passed him.

Then he saw Brolly fighting Cell. Chuck got into this fight. Chuck punched Cell. Cell turned to face him. "How dare you hit me!" Cell yelled. Chuck simply punched him with the fist under his beard. Cell fell backward. Chuck looked at Brolly. "What a piece of this" Chuck said. Brolly shook his head. "That's what I thought" Chuck said walking up the hill.

Chuck passed a sleeping Strange. He thought about kicking him, but didn't.

The next person he passed was a beaten and tattered Goku. "To think you were a challenge to me" Chuck said. He kicked dust onto Goku, and walked away.

He then saw Nova fighting off a dragon. "This hill's awesome" Chuck said with a smile. He continued.

Chuck had finally reached the top of the hill. He saw the Emperor of Mankind sitting on the golden throne. "You!" Emperor yelled angrily. Chuck dived towards Emperor, but he smacked Chuck away. The Emperor laughed. Chuck yelled as he tried again, and this time he landed it. He had tackled Emperor to the ground. He then started brutally beating the Emperor's face. It started bleeding. "Had enough!" Chuck screamed. "Never" Emperor groaned. Chuck yelled as he chunked Emperor off the hill. "I should of killed him" Chuck said. He then walked to his throne.

CHUCK IS KING!!!!!!!!!!

#62 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

May I polish your boots, Marvel Man ?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 30 June 2009 - 01:14 PM

Strange heard footsteps coming, and soon they were right beside him. They stopped, seemingly contemplating him, but soon went onward. The weight behind those feet didn't seem to be much more than a few hundred pounds, possibly human.

Strange opened his eyes to gaze upon his old foe: Chuck Norris. He cast a spell of silence, so as Chuck would not hear him, and he followed. He watched as Chuck brutally beat down other foes Strange had faced. They reached the top, and Strange watched as Chuck continued on his rampage, only to be struck down by The Emporer.

However, Chuck was not one to be taken lightly, and he managed to tackle the Emporer, and incapacitate him for the time being. Now, it was Strange's turn. He would not fail now, not after he had been pushed into an alien dimension, kicked for hundreds of miles by Broly, and had made it up here over three times! No...not now.

Strange cast a spell of blindness on Chcuk, and watched him fall of the hill himself, unable to see where he was going.

With his face smug, Strange took the Golden Throne.

He was king yet again.

#63 Austo191

Austo191

Here Comes the Pain!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 08:36 PM

Chuck started tripping down the hill then caught himself half-way down. He stood there, and rubbed his eyes a little he stopped, and saw Brolly climbing up the hill.

Chuck jumped into the air, and landed on his back. Brolly tried throwing Chuck off, but Chuck was stronger. Chuck started pounding Brolly's head. Chuck leaped off, and watched as Brolly unconsciously rolled down to the bottom of the hill. Chuck's face was stiff, and he continued.

He saw Cell inside a cave asleep with a bloodier Goku outside of it. Chuck kept on walking.

Then next thing he saw was Strange flying back and forth in front of Hulk's throne. Chuck sneaked past the Wizard, and into a bush. He watched as Strange flew to Hulk's throne, and sat down. Chuck knew it was time to strike.

He jumped out of the bush, and landed infront of Strange. Strange sighed, and started firing spells at Chuck. Chuck laughed as they simply bounced off. Strange groaned and prepared to cast his blindness spell again, but Chuck round-house kicked him. Strange fell to the ground with a thud. Chuck watched as blood poured out of Strange's mouth. Chuck smiled, and stomped on Strange's head. The Doctor yepled in pain. Chuck then threw him off.

DON'T F[_]CK WITH CHUCK!!!

#64 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:07 PM

Hey...wait...Why did you have me flying around? What was I doing?

#65 Austo191

Austo191

Here Comes the Pain!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:30 PM

Hey...wait...Why did you have me flying around? What was I doing?

I would assume he was pacing in the air thinking.

#66 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:37 PM

I would assume he was pacing in the air thinking.

Ummm...Okay... <_<

#67 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:43 PM

Chuck Laughed as he watched Strange's body fall down the hill yet again. Him and Strange were beginning to become bitter enemies. He turned around, and what he saw astounded him: Strange was still atop the hill, and he did not look happy.

Chuck done towards him, but was deflected by a spell. He quickly arose again, and charged. Strange had another spell prepared, and with a flick of his pinky, activated it. Chuck's hands and feet were bound by mystic hellfire, and he was lifted telepathically, and thrown from the precipeace of the mountain.

Strange is King!!

#68 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:58 PM

Nova watched from a distance as Norris fell down the hill.
Nova: Wait...Who's king now? *runs up* Strange? I thought I got rid of you...
Nova immediately goes for a right hook but Strange had a spell ready. Nova's legs suddenly felt like pudding.
Nova: Strange, you suck!!!!!!!!!! Worldmind, strongest energy blast, NOW!!!!!
Strange: Huh...that can't possibly get past my magical...*gasps* defense?
BOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!
Strange is left weakened and is thrown down the hill once more!
Nova: I am NOVA PRIME! I am KING!

#69 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 03 July 2009 - 10:57 PM

Nova watched from a distance as Norris fell down the hill.
Nova: Wait...Who's king now? *runs up* Strange? I thought I got rid of you...
Nova immediately goes for a right hook but Strange had a spell ready. Nova's legs suddenly felt like pudding.
Nova: Strange, you suck!!!!!!!!!! Worldmind, strongest energy blast, NOW!!!!!
Strange: Huh...that can't possibly get past my magical...*gasps* defense?
BOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!
Strange is left weakened and is thrown down the hill once more!
Nova: I am NOVA PRIME! I am KING!

As Nova proclaimed himself the king of the hill, he was hit with a blast of Warp energy. "You, mortal, may be the king, but I am the Emperor!" shouted the man who had hit him. Radiant in his psychic armour, the Emperor of Mankind stormed the top of the hill readying another blast. Nova yelled out "Worldmind, give me everything you've got!" as he shot a large blast of energy back at the Emperor. Their two beams of energy hit ans struggled back and forth, reminiscent of a DBZ energy dual.

"Fool! I have Defeated DEAMONS AND GODS! You are nothing!" screamed the Emperor as he dumped all of his free power into his beam. Slowly his beam started top push Nova back, but not enough... He redirected the bit of concentration that he had used to power his shields and shot out an indirect attack at Nova. The attack stunned him long enough for the Emperors more powerful attack to win.

The dual was over, the Emperor had won it, and Nova had been shot off somewhere down the hill. Breathing heavily the Emperor reconstructed his armour, and started to catch his breath for the next opponent.

"I am the Emperor of the Hill!"

ooc: Ha! If I hadn't caught this then you might have won it Nova... you only had 1 hour an 1 minute to win. Better luck next time.

#70 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 11:08 PM

As Nova proclaimed himself the king of the hill, he was hit with a blast of Warp energy. "You, mortal, may be the king, but I am the Emperor!" shouted the man who had hit him. Radiant in his psychic armour, the Emperor of Mankind stormed the top of the hill readying another blast. Nova yelled out "Worldmind, give me everything you've got!" as he shot a large blast of energy back at the Emperor. Their two beams of energy hit ans struggled back and forth, reminiscent of a DBZ energy dual.

"Fool! I have Defeated DEAMONS AND GODS! You are nothing!" screamed the Emperor as he dumped all of his free power into his beam. Slowly his beam started top push Nova back, but not enough... He redirected the bit of concentration that he had used to power his shields and shot out an indirect attack at Nova. The attack stunned him long enough for the Emperors more powerful attack to win.

The dual was over, the Emperor had won it, and Nova had been shot off somewhere down the hill. Breathing heavily the Emperor reconstructed his armour, and started to catch his breath for the next opponent.

"I am the Emperor of the Hill!"

ooc: Ha! If I hadn't caught this then you might have won it Nova... you only had 1 hour an 1 minute to win. Better luck next time.

*OOC* Seriously? Darn YOU SKIRMISHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nova: Not again. I almost won...The Emperor shall pay.
Nova met up with Hulk, Strange and Chuck Norris to suggest they attack the Emperor at the same time. They agreed and started the attack. Hulk was hit by a blast from The Emperor, Strange was also but Nova kicked the emperor down the hill and was then hit by a roundhouse kick.
Nova: Not good enough, Norris. *blasts Norris down the hill*

#71 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 03:15 PM

*OOC* Seriously? Darn YOU SKIRMISHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nova: Not again. I almost won...The Emperor shall pay.
Nova met up with Hulk, Strange and Chuck Norris to suggest they attack the Emperor at the same time. They agreed and started the attack. Hulk was hit by a blast from The Emperor, Strange was also but Nova kicked the emperor down the hill and was then hit by a roundhouse kick.
Nova: Not good enough, Norris. *blasts Norris down the hill*

Strange was blasted from the top by a beam of spiritual energy, and was nearly knocked unconcious. However, his shields had saved him a great deal of trouble. Just as he arose, he was assailed upon by other combatants, with Chuck Norris nearly landing on him. He brushed them all aside with a spell, and continued onward.

After he made it to the top, he spied upon Nova, who took the throne, a smug smile on his face. Soon, that smile was wiped clean off at the arrival of Strange atop the hill. Nova galantly leapt forward, and made to tackle Strange. He succeeded, but was astounded by the fact that it was only a decoy, procured by Strange's magic.

One magic spell later, Nova was sent creeening over the Edge. Strange was king again. <_<

#72 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 06 July 2009 - 04:30 PM

Strange was blasted from the top by a beam of spiritual energy, and was nearly knocked unconcious. However, his shields had saved him a great deal of trouble. Just as he arose, he was assailed upon by other combatants, with Chuck Norris nearly landing on him. He brushed them all aside with a spell, and continued onward.

After he made it to the top, he spied upon Nova, who took the throne, a smug smile on his face. Soon, that smile was wiped clean off at the arrival of Strange atop the hill. Nova galantly leapt forward, and made to tackle Strange. He succeeded, but was astounded by the fact that it was only a decoy, procured by Strange's magic.

One magic spell later, Nova was sent creeening over the Edge. Strange was king again. :huh:

Starting at the end of my post. The person that stays on the Hill for Two days(from time on last post) wins the game.

My watch says you posted at 2:15, current time says 3:30... it has officially been more than 48 hours, you have won the hill my friend.

#73 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 05:13 PM

My watch says you posted at 2:15, current time says 3:30... it has officially been more than 48 hours, you have won the hill my friend.

:o :huh: :o

#74 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 12:27 PM

Way to go, dude!
*high fives him*

0 user(s) are reading this topic