• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#41 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 20 June 2009 - 12:11 AM

Too busy concentrating on forming his barrier the Emperor of Mankind didn't notice the little human man sneak up behind him. Just as he was about to unleash his power the little human knocked him off the precipice and down towards the bottom of the hill. Traitor the Emperor screamed out as he hit the slope and bounced downward before fully coming to a rest.

With grim determination the Emperor slowly climbed the hill smiting foul creatures left and right in his second ascension to the top. Upon reaching the plateau he spotted the same bearded man he had knocked off before, but this time he wasn't busy fighting. The two looked at each other, a fight blazing through the air between them thought neither fighter moving a muscle, the tension cracked in the air almost visible.

a rock broke off the mountain side and fell, with a clacking noise.

In a blinding flash the Emperor was on the bearded man, struggling to gain the upper hand. Finally the Emperor grabbed the mans hands in a grapple hold, the bearded man started to laugh "They say under this beard... is another fist!" he yelled as he struck out repeatedly at the Emperors unprotected face. The emperor staggered back from the punches as the bearded man readied a roundhouse kick. The Emperors precog screamed at him to duck and he barely dodged the kick as it sailed over his head at some high multiple of Mach speed. He had caught a break as the kick had left the bearded man exposed, and with all his might the Emperor grabbed the man and threw him off the hill.

After claiming the Hill for his own once again, the Emperor focused his energies into healing his wounds from his last fight and readying himself for the next... and his precognition told him the next competitor was on the way...

#42 Artemis Entreri

Artemis Entreri

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 11:33 AM

He saw the contenders all race up the hill. They scrambled like roaches to get to the top! He was smarter than those idots. He let them fight themselves out. In this he was sure.....

He never tired only got stronger. With this thought he dug deeper into the course super heat earth. With strength only he could muster he dug even deeper. There he felt what he sought. It burned his huge hand but it bothered him little. The metal was pure and as large as WW Hulk's hand.

With the huge admantum rock in hand he focused his Rage.....A power taught to him by Hiriom. With a great leap he was upon the hills. He swatted a massive three headed dragon with a single backhand, breaking all three of the monsters necks killing it instantly.

Hulk climbed with focused speed. Using the bodies of those above him as hand holds.

He was almost 3/4 the way up when he was hit by the massive wave of mental energies. It stalled him but the focused rage was beyond even what the Emperor of Mankind had seen. Hulk roared in a more primitive tone. As he continued up the Hill.

As he reached the top EOM stood casually as a great forcefield surrounded the pardise WW Hulk sought. With a mighty punch Hulk shook the very Hill. People fell to their deaths but the forcefield was not harmed in the least.

The Emperor of Mankind smiled smugly. This was his down fall.......With a small running start Hulk stopped and hurled the admantium rock with all his might and with uncanny accuracy.

The Emperor of Mankind could not believe it as he watched his force field shatter and the metal rock continue his way! Before he could react was falling free from the mountain dazed with throbbing pain in his forhead.

WW Hulk took his place once again as KING OF THE HILL!!!!!

He roared at all challengers on either sides of the Hill.......A warning he promised to deliver!

#43 Austo191

Austo191

Here Comes the Pain!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:WWE, Video Games, Movies, and bringing the pain.

Posted 21 June 2009 - 10:53 PM

Chuck hit the bottom of the hell-hill. He stood up casually, and looked at the top. "Damn meta-humans and their powers" Chuck mumbled to himself. Once again Chuck began to proceed up the hill.

He encountered one of his first oponents on the hill, Dr. Strange. Strange looked at him. "Outta my way. Do you want me to pund you again?" Chuck asked angrily. Instead of an answer Strange threw a spell at him. The magic bolt hit Chuck right in the chest. Chuck smiled and looked at Strange. "Come on" Chuck said. Before Strange could fire another spell, Chuck tackled him. He quickly started pounding Strange's face. When Chuck was done he threw him down the hill. Chuck smiled as he saw him tumble down. Chuck turned and proceeded up.

The next person he saw was a brand new Goku. "Where have you been?" Chuck asked. "Got some more beans" Goku said. "I see" Chuck replied. "Kamekamehaaaaaa!" Goku yelled out. A yellow bolt fired out of Goku's hands. Chuck narrowly dodged the bolt. Then before Goku could blink Chuck punched him, and threw him off the hill. Chuck wiped the dust off his hands, and left.

Then he passed Nova fighting the Emperor of Mankind. Chuck ingnored them completely, and continued.

Then he saw Nathan fighting two giant crabs. Then Chuck saw the top of the hill, and Hulk sitting on a golden throne. "You finally made back" Chuck said with a grin. The Hulk grunted, and jumped off of his throne and landed in front of Chuck. "Hulk smash you!" Hulk yelled in Chuck's face. Chuck reached into his pocket, and pulled out a breath mint and shoved it in Hulk's mouth. "Try it" Chuck said. Hulk roared and knocked Chuck aside. Chuck hit a palm tree. He looked up and saw Hulk charging towards him. Chuck rolled over and tripped Hulk. Hulk then fell into the palm tree. Chuck jumped to his feet and punched Hulk as hard as he could. Hulk fell to his knees. Chuck grabbed Hulk by his hair, and threw him off the hill. "I'm king" Chuck said sitting on Hulk's golden throne.

#44 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

May I polish your boots, Marvel Man ?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 23 June 2009 - 02:08 PM

Stephen heard someone approach from behind, and made his way to the ledge to find out whom. It turned out to be that Martial Arts cowboy, Chuck Norris. Strange blasted him with a spell, but it turns out that Chuck was ready for it. Strange's magic welled up within him, but not fast enough, for the Cowboy soon beat him nearly unconcious, and flung him over the side.

Luckily, his shields had taken the brunt of the damage, and he quickly healed himself, and commenced his journey, yet again. Many magic spells, and incantations later, Stephen was nearly hurled off the side of the hill by the falling body of the Hulk. Strange, not wanting to halt the green giant's way down, helped him along with a spell, staying to watch his body fall a few more hundred feet.

He found his way to the top, only to come face to face with Chuck Norris once again; only this time it was Strange who was prepared, and Chuck who was suprised. Chcuk could not resist Strange's spell, and his hands were forced to his throat. Under Strange's influence, Chcuk began to throttle himself, until his lips turned blue, and then, unconcious, he fell fo the top.

Strange was KING!!

#45 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 23 June 2009 - 10:13 PM

Nova fled from the Emperor of Mankind, who was under attack by Hulk. He ran up the hill, just to see Strange say he was King! I was about to call his name and fired an energy blast at him. Course, he saw it coming. He put up a defensive shield and countered by opening the portal to the dimension of eternal tentacle... wait, he opened it right behind him. Perfect! Nova flew up, broke Strange's hands and kicked him into the portal.
Nova: Have fun, Strange.
Nova: I AM KING!

#46 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 10:58 PM

Anyone want to take a chance against me? :)

#47 Joem1k

Joem1k

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 07:21 AM

Anyone want to take a chance against me? :)

nathan was kicked off by chuck and was knocked out nathan wakes up and finds him self at the bottom i start my climb back till i find a shoutgun i grab it make my wasy up to the top i barley make it to the top to see nova nova charges at me itrip him and he falls off again i am king again

#48 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:44 PM

nathan was kicked off by chuck and was knocked out nathan wakes up and finds him self at the bottom i start my climb back till i find a shoutgun i grab it make my wasy up to the top i barley make it to the top to see nova nova charges at me itrip him and he falls off again i am king again

The Emperor Stormed up the hillside again for the third time, cursing the name of the foul green beast that had thrown him off. He had almost had the prize too... but as he looked up, he saw the same Hulk that had bested him sailing through the air off the top, and he laughed to himself. Continuing his trek up the hill he saw yet another of the fighters he had previously faced rolling down the hill unconscious, still choking himself...

It was then he was confronted by the warrior called Nova. Though neither of them could commit to a battle as they struggled up the hill, he still let into him with the full force of his might. Seeking instead to rush to the top than to duke it out there Nova fled upwards to the summit.

The Emperor took his time, sensing a tear in the fabric of reality he readied himself for any terror to come forth, however the only thing that he saw when cresting the top of the mountain was Nova being pushed off the top... the very same way he had been pushed off the top in the first place... IT WAS HIM! The Emperor screamed out in his mind at the sudden realization. The small human turned to see the God Emperor striding towards him, shocked he could barely aim the shotgun in his hands. Though one need not "aim" a shotgun for it to have it's desired effect. Shell after Shell was fired, everyone ineffective against the finely wrought artificer armour he wore. Finally the two were face to face... well, face to lower chest. The Emperor reached out and picked the man up by the scruff of the neck, and picked him up as one would a cat who had clawed your favorite sofa. With an almost dismissal look the Emperor focused a warp blast sending the man outward and down the slope like a bullet.

He turned to face the edge of the hill that everyone seemed to use to get up and proclaimed "I AM THE KING... EMPEROR OF THE HILL!"

PS: Joem1k perhaps you should pick a more sturdier avatar... isn't Nathan Drake only Human?

#49 Joem1k

Joem1k

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 06:29 PM

The Emperor Stormed up the hillside again for the third time, cursing the name of the foul green beast that had thrown him off. He had almost had the prize too... but as he looked up, he saw the same Hulk that had bested him sailing through the air off the top, and he laughed to himself. Continuing his trek up the hill he saw yet another of the fighters he had previously faced rolling down the hill unconscious, still choking himself...

It was then he was confronted by the warrior called Nova. Though neither of them could commit to a battle as they struggled up the hill, he still let into him with the full force of his might. Seeking instead to rush to the top than to duke it out there Nova fled upwards to the summit.

The Emperor took his time, sensing a tear in the fabric of reality he readied himself for any terror to come forth, however the only thing that he saw when cresting the top of the mountain was Nova being pushed off the top... the very same way he had been pushed off the top in the first place... IT WAS HIM! The Emperor screamed out in his mind at the sudden realization. The small human turned to see the God Emperor striding towards him, shocked he could barely aim the shotgun in his hands. Though one need not "aim" a shotgun for it to have it's desired effect. Shell after Shell was fired, everyone ineffective against the finely wrought artificer armour he wore. Finally the two were face to face... well, face to lower chest. The Emperor reached out and picked the man up by the scruff of the neck, and picked him up as one would a cat who had clawed your favorite sofa. With an almost dismissal look the Emperor focused a warp blast sending the man outward and down the slope like a bullet.

He turned to face the edge of the hill that everyone seemed to use to get up and proclaimed "I AM THE KING... EMPEROR OF THE HILL!"

PS: Joem1k perhaps you should pick a more sturdier avatar... isn't Nathan Drake only Human?

Me kratos shall become KING OF THE HILLL !! i make may way up to see a man falling off the hill dead with a huge hole in his chest i start climbing faster with my blades till i reach the edge of the top to see a man half bigger then me i climb and challge him to a fight

Kratos : MY NAME IS KRATOS THE GOD OF WAR AND IVE COME TO KNOCK YOU OFF THIS HILL WITH ALL MY MIGHT

Empoer : HAHA YOU GOING TO KNOCK ME OFF HAHA

I run at emoper and slash his armor and jump on his back start slashin his back up me and him are close to the edge i jump infront of him and kick him in the chest in which knock half of his armor off and knocking him off the hill

Kratos : NOW IM KING OF THE HILL WHO EVER DARES CHALLGE ME I WILL GALDY ACCEPT

#50 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:37 PM

Nova: Dang...there goes the Emperor...Who's the king now?
Nova fights his way up the hill through unspeakable horrors, past Dr.Strange, and Thanos battling it out, saw Chuck roundhouse kick Goku down to the bottom and finally reached the top. There he was met by a strange figure.
Nova: Who are you?
Figure: I am KRATOS, GOD OF WAR!!! I WILL KILL YO... AAAH!
Kratos falls after a colossal punch...one that even Thanos would respect.
Nova: I'm King!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#51 ND7

ND7

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:40 PM

Me kratos shall become KING OF THE HILLL !! i make may way up to see a man falling off the hill dead with a huge hole in his chest i start climbing faster with my blades till i reach the edge of the top to see a man half bigger then me i climb and challge him to a fight

Kratos : MY NAME IS KRATOS THE GOD OF WAR AND IVE COME TO KNOCK YOU OFF THIS HILL WITH ALL MY MIGHT

Empoer : HAHA YOU GOING TO KNOCK ME OFF HAHA

I run at emoper and slash his armor and jump on his back start slashin his back up me and him are close to the edge i jump infront of him and kick him in the chest in which knock half of his armor off and knocking him off the hill

Kratos : NOW IM KING OF THE HILL WHO EVER DARES CHALLGE ME I WILL GALDY ACCEPT

I see a worthless human with little clothing get knocked down the hill by a man in armor . His power level was medium. I then teleported behind the human and backhanded him off the hill and now I am king of the hill. I then use solar Flare to blind anyone that dare oppose me.

#52 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:13 PM

The green man floating above the hill quakes me not.
The mighty Earthshaker will prevail.
Armies of the deep sea fight against those around.
I raise my hand, Trident echoing.
The Earth cracks
A wave pushes me forward, unto the mighty hill
My trident impales the green man
I push him off the spikes, smiling.
I am King of The Hill
Underwater.

#53 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:36 PM

The Earth cracks
I am King of The Hill
Underwater.

I gasp and slowly regenerate from the hole the trident left and I teleport in front of the so called god and grin.

"Solar Flare!" I then blast the wave which makes him fall and now I am king of the hill once more.

#54 Joem1k

Joem1k

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:39 PM

The Earth cracks
I am King of The Hill
Underwater.

Kratos knocked off how dare them !!! kratos summons all his power and jumps up all the way to the top to a green man i open up a firey tornado and cast him in he trys to use a solar flash but fails and is sucked into hell and im am the king again those who challange me shall die

#55 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:41 PM

Kratos knocked off how dare them !!! kratos summons all his power and jumps up all the way to the top to see posiden i tunr my blades to cold steel and slash posiden and making him ice cold and knock him off i am king again and await any challge ahead of me

(Uh Joem Im king of the hill right now..)

#56 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:00 PM

Kratos knocked off how dare them !!! kratos summons all his power and jumps up all the way to the top to a green man i open up a firey tornado and cast him in he trys to use a solar flash but fails and is sucked into hell and im am the king again those who challange me shall die

Cell flys to the top of Hell and aims a blast at it. He fires and the blast destryos nearly all of Hell and Cell then flys out of Hell and whips Kratos to the bottom of the hill with his tail.

#57 Warcry80

Warcry80

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 12:15 PM

My Avatar! Broly!!!
I Am Broly and I will crush everyone in my path! Including this hill!!!
Broly grabs Tien by the throat and slams him into portion of the Hill, but Tien isn't going down without a fight as he fires a Tri Beam at Broly which does nothing to him! Broly looks up and spots what looks to be Kakorot, and realizes he cannot fly, but begins walking towards the top of the hill as Tien Continues to fire away at him.

Broly turns and runs towards Tien Kicking a wounded Dr. Strange in the head sending flying away for miles. Broly grabs Tien and Begans slamming him into the ground repeatedly before leveling him with an uppercut that may have possibbly broke his neck sendinghim flying towards the heavens themself.

Broly walks towards the hill and begins his climb! He bombards a wonded Hulk and Thanos with punches and energy blast into their backs as they can only hope to recover quickly! Broly will not be stopped as he continues his climb annihilating all who gets in his way with multiple planet busting attacks and punches! Broly moves towards the top of the hill leaving a trail of broken and bloodied bodies as he's been killing and fighting in Legendary Supersayin for hours, he doesn't tire, he doesn't show an once of fatigue, he only becomes more powerful and enraged as he chases and stalks Son Goku who is ahead of him already!! Broly's power has reached a level of Godlike preportion due to battling so many powerful foes!! Yet he has not a scratch on him, but the blood of several warriors as he licks it from his finger tips!! Broly says the Blood of the slaughtered taste very sweet, and the blood of the dead Titan taste sweeter than the rest! But you Kakkorrot yours will be the sweetest of all as Goku is now within reach as Broly has and outreached hand to grab him and a powerful multi planet buster in the other ready to plow into Goku's back!

After a loud explosion!!! The Hill is shaken all the way back down to it's bottom as it seems a force of nature has struck the land. A Rainstorm begans even over a eutopia paradise! The beast himself as arrived with unfortunatly what looks to be a slain Son Goku, bleeding from a hole in his chest which was the exit wound from a blast to the back! Broly holds his bloodied corpse above his head and drinks the very blood that flood through a great Warrior and hero!! Evil has triumped!!

Broly creates and very large energy bomb that he seems to be aiming some where , It can't be ment for the hill can it? It's far to powerful, it could destroy the galaxy with that much power, maybe even more considering how long he's been in his LSS form becoming more powerful!! No wait it's aimed and being thrown atthe next challenger making his way up the hill!! It's too large to dodge, and has too much power to be sucked in or cancelled out!! It's mega Galaxy buster from a jack up Broly!!

#58 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 01:04 PM

My Avatar! Broly!!!
I Am Broly and I will crush everyone in my path! Including this hill!!!
Broly grabs Tien by the throat and slams him into portion of the Hill, but Tien isn't going down without a fight as he fires a Tri Beam at Broly which does nothing to him! Broly looks up and spots what looks to be Kakorot, and realizes he cannot fly, but begins walking towards the top of the hill as Tien Continues to fire away at him.

Broly turns and runs towards Tien Kicking a wounded Dr. Strange in the head sending flying away for miles. Broly grabs Tien and Begans slamming him into the ground repeatedly before leveling him with an uppercut that may have possibbly broke his neck sendinghim flying towards the heavens themself.

Broly walks towards the hill and begins his climb! He bombards a wonded Hulk and Thanos with punches and energy blast into their backs as they can only hope to recover quickly! Broly will not be stopped as he continues his climb annihilating all who gets in his way with multiple planet busting attacks and punches! Broly moves towards the top of the hill leaving a trail of broken and bloodied bodies as he's been killing and fighting in Legendary Supersayin for hours, he doesn't tire, he doesn't show an once of fatigue, he only becomes more powerful and enraged as he chases and stalks Son Goku who is ahead of him already!! Broly's power has reached a level of Godlike preportion due to battling so many powerful foes!! Yet he has not a scratch on him, but the blood of several warriors as he licks it from his finger tips!! Broly says the Blood of the slaughtered taste very sweet, and the blood of the dead Titan taste sweeter than the rest! But you Kakkorrot yours will be the sweetest of all as Goku is now within reach as Broly has and outreached hand to grab him and a powerful multi planet buster in the other ready to plow into Goku's back!

After a loud explosion!!! The Hill is shaken all the way back down to it's bottom as it seems a force of nature has struck the land. A Rainstorm begans even over a eutopia paradise! The beast himself as arrived with unfortunatly what looks to be a slain Son Goku, bleeding from a hole in his chest which was the exit wound from a blast to the back! Broly holds his bloodied corpse above his head and drinks the very blood that flood through a great Warrior and hero!! Evil has triumped!!

Broly creates and very large energy bomb that he seems to be aiming some where , It can't be ment for the hill can it? It's far to powerful, it could destroy the galaxy with that much power, maybe even more considering how long he's been in his LSS form becoming more powerful!! No wait it's aimed and being thrown atthe next challenger making his way up the hill!! It's too large to dodge, and has too much power to be sucked in or cancelled out!! It's mega Galaxy buster from a jack up Broly!!

(Im Cell now War)

Cell glares and teleports off and asborbs 18. He then comes back in his perfect form and he summons 20 Cell Jr.s to hold off Broly while Cell hit him with a kamehameha and he was king of the hill once more.

#59 Warcry80

Warcry80

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 05:10 PM

(Im Cell now War)

Cell glares and teleports off and asborbs 18. He then comes back in his perfect form and he summons 20 Cell Jr.s to hold off Broly while Cell hit him with a kamehameha and he was king of the hill once more.

Ohhh I See!!! Okay you forgot about one thing!!!! The mega Galaxy busting blast coming strait for you lol which was too large to dodge and had to much energy to take in lol!! But ok i'll get knocked off lol this is pretty fun! So we can change Avatars huh?

#60 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 03:49 AM

(Im Cell now War)

Ohhh I See!!! Okay you forgot about one thing!!!! The mega Galaxy busting blast coming strait for you lol which was too large to dodge and had to much energy to take in lol!! But ok i'll get knocked off lol this is pretty fun! So we can change Avatars huh?

His armour now nearly useless the Emperor discarded it as it would only weigh him down. He stretched out a bit, not accustomed to being on the battlefield this unprotected, none the less he still wasn't defenseless. With a small portion of his concentration he erected a shinning telekinetic field to protect him in place of his armour. The Radiant Emperor of Mankind began his accent to the top once more.

As he neared the top, a strange light emanated from on high, a light that seemed unnatural, along with the sheer power that was felt with it. The Emperor looked up at the large ball of pure spiritual energy in a mix of awe and horror, didn't these beings know that that much power unleashed could call forth unimaginable horror?! Bending his will upon the sphere, the Emperor began to draw it into him, fueling himself and negating any chance that other beings would do the same. If one of the Chaos Gods were ever to come into contact with that much energy it would make it Completely unstoppable. But, the Emperor was not the only one to see the energy, a Green bug-like man and what looked to be 20 smaller blue versions of him were charging their own spiritual blasts to take it on.

The Emperor didn't need Precognition to know what was going to happen next. He cut off his feed to the energy and used all that power to strengthen his force field. The creatures at the top let loose with their energy and it connected with the sphere. At that moment of contact the world went blinding white as the hill was caught at the hypocenter of the blast. Slowly the fireball dimmed down and disappeared, leaving behind the charred crust of the top of the hill. The Emperor had survived the blast thanks to his TK shield Braced with the energy he had siphoned off the energy ball, though those creatures didn't quite make it. Only the green one remained and barely anything was left of it. Casually the Emperor telekinetically picked up the charred remains and launched them down the hill.

What once was an Eden worth fighting over at the top of the hill was now just as desolate as the hillside itself.

With a sigh of resignation the emperor proclaimed his title once again: "I AM THE EMPEROR OF THE HILL!!!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users