#21 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 13 June 2009 - 11:34 PM

Tien sees Nova and makes images of himself and distracts Nova. "Nows my chance. TRI BEAM HAHHH!!!" Tien yelled as he blasted Nova off the hill and make sure his images stayed.

"Now I am king of this hill!"

Worldmind instantly sees through the illusions and Nova runs back up and tackles Tien, opens a Stargate and pushes him in, where he finds himself on a planet Galactus is about to devour

#22 Guest_Nd5_*

Guest_Nd5_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 June 2009 - 11:39 PM

Tien uses IT that he learned from Goku and ends up right in front of Nova agian.
"Get off this hill!" Tien said as he kicked Nova off the hill and Tri beamed him.

#23 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 11:41 PM

Tien uses IT that he learned from Goku and ends up right in front of Nova agian.
"Get off this hill!" Tien said as he kicked Nova off the hill and Tri beamed him.

Nova sighs. Breaks Tien's neck.

#24 Guest_Nd5_*

Guest_Nd5_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 June 2009 - 11:41 PM

#25 Austo191

Austo191

Here Comes the Pain!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:WWE, Video Games, Movies, and bringing the pain.

Posted 14 June 2009 - 12:19 AM

Chuck sees this brand new oppoent, and round-house kicks him in the jaw. He then falls over. Chuck round-house kicks the air which tears a whole in the multi-universe. Chuck jumps back in, and confronts Nova holding man in his hands.

"Time to die!" Chuck screamed angrily. Chuck charged Nova and stared doing specific punches into Nova's stomach. "If I did that right, which I usually do, you should of crapped your-self" huck said. "Well that di-" Nova stopped talking. "Oh" Nova said embarressed. Chuck brabbed Nova and smashed his skull into dust. "Now Chuck's angry" Chuck said throwing Nova all the way to the bottom of the hill.

Chuck is king once more.

#26 Diskyr

Diskyr

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Interests:Anything that suits me

Posted 14 June 2009 - 12:20 AM

Yeah, I read that. I'm king of the hill... *looks around*...for now

No, you wrote that you passed an uncoscious Strange. I killed him already

#27 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 12:23 AM

No, you wrote that you passed an uncoscious Strange. I killed him already

Ah, my mistake :lol:

#28 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 12:25 AM

Chuck sees this brand new oppoent, and round-house kicks him in the jaw. He then falls over. Chuck round-house kicks the air which tears a whole in the multi-universe. Chuck jumps back in, and confronts Nova holding man in his hands.

"Time to die!" Chuck screamed angrily. Chuck charged Nova and stared doing specific punches into Nova's stomach. "If I did that right, which I usually do, you should of crapped your-self" huck said. "Well that di-" Nova stopped talking. "Oh" Nova said embarressed. Chuck brabbed Nova and smashed his skull into dust. "Now Chuck's angry" Chuck said throwing Nova all the way to the bottom of the hill.

Chuck is king once more.

Before Nova died, Worldmind transmitted the nova force to fifty different people who then go to the hil, pass a dead dr. strange and others and attack Norris

#29 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 14 June 2009 - 12:48 AM

Before Nova died, Worldmind transmitted the nova force to fifty different people who then go to the hil, pass a dead dr. strange and others and attack Norris

He walked with grace up the mountain towards the top, laying waste to all who stood in his way with massive lashes of Psychic energy. Xeno and Deamon alike swarmed up the hill and many more were lain waste across the slope. He was the last hope for Humanity and that will alone drove him up the hill, though that also caused him to make a mistake. seeing the crumpled heap of a small human on the slope he took the time to breath life back into the corpse. He continued on up the hill only to have his precognitive sense alert him just in time to dodge out of the way of a powerful magical blast. Turning around he saw the human he had just revived forming another. "Heretic" he breathed with a sigh and with a wave of his hand the little man doubled over, wracked with pain as his blood boiled and his muscles spasmed.

Reaching the top he saw two small men fighting, too busy to notice his presence. In them he sensed incredible power, and took extreme caution in keeping his presence unknown from the two as he built up a large concussive blast of pure psychic energy. Unleashing the blast he knocked the two far down the mountain past the onrushing hordes of other creatures.

Content that he was now King of the Hill he began to charge his energy into a massive Telekinetic Force field to protect his claim.

#30 boston_celtics

boston_celtics

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts
  • Interests:If I had any, why would I be on this site?

Posted 14 June 2009 - 04:15 AM

Wouldn't this be more appropriate in the RP board?

#31 Diskyr

Diskyr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 12:00 PM

Dude...learn to respect other people's avatars on this thread

you can't have your character WTFstomping everyone all the time. accept your loss and you can climb back up again to retake your title

Seriously...

#32 Joem1k

Joem1k

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 12:18 PM

My avatar : Nathan Drake (hes from uncharted)

I was going to be king but i had to start my climb but these damn monsters are getting in my way ,
I start jumping my way over the top of the monsters and i make it and i start my climb , while i was climbing ,i saw two men falling from the moutain i pressed on till i made it to this cliffside i climb my way up on the cliffside and i see these stairs , i start walking up them when i see a man in a orange jumpsuit

Me : GET OUTTA MY WAY !

Goku : screaw you !

He swings a punch at me i block and i deliver a kick to his head he comes back with a spell and blows me back i pull my pistol and i shot him in the shoulder but wont go down he kicks my pistol outve my hands and then punches me in the nose i start to bleed but i got very angry and i did a uppercut which knocked him back and then i grab him and threw him off down into the abyss i made it to the top to see a strange man in armor looking over the edge i decided to use steath and i make over to him and i push him off barely now im king of the hill

#33 videogameman

videogameman

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
  • Interests:Video games, literature, Anime/Manga, Western animation ie. Cartoons, and your momma!

Posted 15 June 2009 - 01:00 PM

Um, I feel like picking Deadpool, but almost everyone else would stomp me.

#34 Diskyr

Diskyr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:55 PM

Some of you guys aren't playing the game right. C'mon, if tien fuking knocks your character ( Nova ) off, then don't warp it up and say some ridiculous bulls**t like " The World Mind counters that, etc. "

#35 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

May I polish your boots, Marvel Man ?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 17 June 2009 - 12:31 PM

Some of you guys aren't playing the game right. C'mon, if tien fuking knocks your character ( Nova ) off, then don't warp it up and say some ridiculous bulls**t like " The World Mind counters that, etc. "

Heed your own advice, and read the rules. You can't kill anyone. :lol:
--

My bloody body fell down the hill, tumbling to and fro, blood spurting from the hole in my chest. I finally stopped, falling in a cave, where I took time to recover. A few spells is all it took. That fool, the one with the flaming aura, would pay. But first, he would suffer.

I looked around outside the cave for any foes nearby. A few vampires were preoccupied with an unsuspecting human, and I sneaked past them. It took hours, nigh on a day, to reach the summit. A few miles before the summit I encountered the one with the aura, and spikey hair. I noticed he was chowing down on some magical beans, judging by the energy the gave off.

I dashed the beans out of his hand, and another magic spell took away his chi. With no power, he soon fell before my onslaught. I took pleasure in beating him to a bloody rag with my bare hands. I reached the summit again. Fate had lead me here, but for what I have yet to find out. All I know is, I would fight to retain my position as king of the hill!

#36 Austo191

Austo191

Here Comes the Pain!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:WWE, Video Games, Movies, and bringing the pain.

Posted 18 June 2009 - 12:31 AM

Chuck was lying on the ground for quite some time before he got back up to his feet. He looked down at his shirt, and saw it was torn, and raggedy. His arms and legs were also bleeding. "Damn mutants and their powers" Chuck said healing his wounds. "I'm gonna kick the kings ass" Chuck said with a smile. Once Chuck was clean he proceeded up the hill.

He passed an unconscious Goku, and a severely injured Hulk. Chuck then walked up to Thanos. "Hello Texan" Thanos said. "Outta my way before I beat you. Again" Chuck said. "I don't thin-" Thanos was cut off by a round-house kick to the jaw. Once again Thanos was out cold. Chuck smiled as he continued.

He heard a noise inside a cave, so Chuck decided to peek in. He saw Strange meditating. "I think I'll leave him alone" Chuck said passing him by. Then he passed a dead Nova. "Whoever did this thank you" Chuck said. Then Chuck passed a sleeping Goku.

Then a fist hit Chuck's face. "Who dares hit Chuck Norris!" Chuck yelled out. "Me. Emperor of Mankind" Emperor said. "Oh" Chuck said round-house kicking him. He instantly fell to the floor, and started rolling down the hill.

Chuck finally reached the top. The king appeared to be a man. "Who are you?" Chuck asked him. "I'm Nathan Drake" nathan said. "I'm Chuck Norris. Do you have any powers?" Chuck asked. "Some" Nathan said. "Oh" Chuck said. Then faster than a speeding bullet Chuck knocked Nathan out. He bent over, and picked Nathan up, and threw him off the hill. "I am king" Chuck said.

#37 Artemis Entreri

Artemis Entreri

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 11:03 AM

Wow since I've been away this Thread has gon out of control! Let add to the Rules a bit!

No Killing! No Maiming!

Only attack the person that post directly ahead of you(that person should be King of the Hill)

Starting at the end of my post. The person that stays on the Hill for Two days(from time on last post) wins the game.

Respect each others avatars

Lastly with respect to the "New King of the Hill" what happens here has nothing to do there and Vice Versa!(no carry over)

Okay all dead are injured avatars are now reset to great health! Enjoy!

#38 Joem1k

Joem1k

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 04:53 PM

Wow since I've been away this Thread has gon out of control! Let add to the Rules a bit!

No Killing! No Maiming!

Only attack the person that post directly ahead of you(that person should be King of the Hill)

Starting at the end of my post. The person that stays on the Hill for Two days(from time on last post) wins the game.

Respect each others avatars

Lastly with respect to the "New King of the Hill" what happens here has nothing to do there and Vice Versa!(no carry over)

Okay all dead are injured avatars are now reset to great health! Enjoy!

hey i won <_< go look at my posts date

#39 Artemis Entreri

Artemis Entreri

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 05:37 PM

hey i won <_< go look at my posts date

No I said starting after my post! So write a paragraph how you get to the top beating the last person.....If you stay on for two days without being knocked off you win!

#40 Joem1k

Joem1k

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 11:32 PM

No I said starting after my post! So write a paragraph how you get to the top beating the last person.....If you stay on for two days without being knocked off you win!

oh ok should of read the whole thing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users