73 replies to this topic

#1 Artemis Entreri

Artemis Entreri

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 06:24 PM

It was all that was left of the universe.......The One Above All....The Presence...Whatever you choose to call him abandon the Omniverse. Yes just up and left!

The first to known was Spectre and The Living Tribunal! Both went mad with the deafing silence in response to their ever questions......The Living Tribunal began to dissapate from existance! Spectre lost his powers and became mortal. The harshness of space both froze and baked his flesh.

Others.....The Eternity's and Death's on the Omniverse began to fear for their own existence. The whole of the Omniverse began to invert ann collapse in on itself.

A infinite amount of life died within hours. The whole of time and space shrank pressing worlds together into awesome explosions. Mighty cosmics and heroes banned to together and focused all their powers to save what is now called All-World!

It is simply a planet 10,000 times the size of Jupiter. All remaining sentient life was tranfered here. The problem is that life here is worst than the death we had just excaped.

Most human leveled species were crushed by the pressure of gravity. The whole planet is a desolate wasteland. Except for The Hill.

The Hill is a monstrous formation stretching 2.5 million miles steeply into the air. At it's peak is a absolute paradise. The masses flock to the hill in hopes of making it to the top!

I too have come for it's promise of sweets and spoiles. One problem......I must make it to the top! This is a huge problem!
There are dragons and foul beasts and worst the further you advance. But the creatures or just the beginning. Worst than them or the others like yourself who will kill to get to the top!

The rule is each man or woman for themself. It is a rule everyone selfishly embraces. A rule I will kill and maime to uphold.

As I approach the hill people turn and snarl at me viciously. I snarl back! They make a small path to The Hill. I am no mere contenter.......No I am World War Hulk!

I have been to the top and I hunger to return. As I look at The Hill before me it swarms with people fight to get to the top! Bodies fall like bloodied rain drops. Their falls enhanced by the super gravitational pull. Flight is useless here. One may only crawl his way to the top!

I start my ascent to the crying of those who's legs I grab and snatch from their bodies. They falls in screams of agony. I care not I will be ...............

KING OF THE HILL!!!!

The Rules

1) Get a Avatar

2) Begin your climb( Write a paragraph describing how you get to the top)

3) In order to be King of the Hill you must knock down the person that wrote ahead of you(Must be convincing)

4) The person knocked off must then attack the last person that joined to advance up the Hill!

5) No teleportation, flight,lightspeed or Reality manipulation allowed!!!!

6) Absolutely no helping each other! No team ups!

7) WW. Hulk is King of the Hill until knocked off!

8) No offensive language(although dirty play is welcome)

Let's have fun and be creative! Begin!!!!!!

#2 Marvel Man

Marvel Man

Get this crayon outta my nostril, PLEASE!

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,552 posts
  • Interests:Doing stuff... And fighting evil.

Posted 11 June 2009 - 06:40 PM

My Avatar: Thanos.

Thanos rushed forward, powered by the power cosmic. All around him, savage beasts unleashed deafening roars. Their primal instincts told them of the safety of the Hill.

"Dumb brutes.", Thanos thought. Every once in a while, one of them would leap at him, and slam into his force field. The field would send them flying, causing most to yelp in pain. The sound of their pain put a smile on the Titan's face.

Suddenly, a sight up ahead turned Thanos's smile into an evil grin.

"Talking about brutes.", he said.

Before him, he could see the one called Hulk. Sure, his strenght was formidable, but a simple card trick would confuse him. Maybe even anger him. Even now, as he sat on the top, looking down at the animal's race, an angry expression sat on his face.

"Take this, freak!", Thanos shouted.

He raised his fist, and unleashed a cosmic blast, striking Hulk in his chest. The surprised giant stumbled backwards, barely staying on the top. Another quick blast later, and Thanos ruled!

#3 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

May I polish your boots, Marvel Man ?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:06 PM

My avatar: Classic Dr. Strange!

Sweat began to bead on my forhead as I trudged up the hill. Beasts around me came forth as I wandered into their territory, and roared their defiance. I smiled, and a few fingerflicks later I had made my way through the beasts.

I heard a massive shout from above, and beheld a green behemoth plunging toward me, whom I recognized to be the Hulk. I waved my hand, and he was swept away by a current of magic. I fortified my limbs with energy, and the climb became much easier.

At the top, I encountered Thanos of Titan! Moving quickly, I blasted him from behind, then continued the assault with a barrage of deadly spells. The titan soon fell under my seige, and tumbled off the ridge!

The Hill was Mine!

#4 Austo191

Austo191

Here Comes the Pain!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:WWE, Video Games, Movies, and bringing the pain.

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:19 PM

My Avatar: Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris ran up the hill and found hundreds of small demons. Chuck smiled as he began round-house kicking them all. Once he was finished he saw Doctor Strange looking over the edge of the hill. He casted a spell the summoned a thre-headed dog!

The dog lunged itself towards Chuck, but he dodged. Chuck then jumped high into the air, and landed atop the threee-headed dog. He then started doing a push-up on it. The force of the push-up was so strong it broke the dog's back. Chuck jumped off the dog, and proceeded up the hill.

As soon as he got there Strange casted a spell knocking Chuck back. Chuck quickly jumped back to his feet, and ran as fast as he could towards Strange, and round-house kicked him. The kick knocked Strange back, but didn't kill him. Chuck began to get angry. Chuck pulled a stone out of his shoe, and threw it as hard as he could at Strange. The force was so tremendous it knocked Strange out. Chuck walked over towards him, and threw him off the hill.

He was now king.

#5 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 12 June 2009 - 09:47 AM

"No!" I yelled as I plunged off the edge. I muttered a spell, and my decent was slowed considerably. I landed on an outcropping of rock, and began to climb again. I spotted Thanos, whom I had knocked off earlier climbing to the top as well. I couldn't let him reach it first. Or...Maybe I could.

I hid with an invisibility spell, and cloaked my mind. Thanos crept past ever so quietly, hoping to get the jump on Chuck Norris. I slowly followed, minding my distance. When Thanos reached the top, he was instantly greated by a roundhouse kick to the face.

Needless to say, Thanos had not been expecting that, and was not the least bit prepped for such a violent blow to the chin. He tumbled once again, only this time unconcious. I jumped up,. and caught my foe by suprise!

I struck him with a stunning spell, and then blasted him off the edge with but a flick of my finger.

"I Am King!" I declared. "And so I shall remain!"

#6 Diskyr

Diskyr

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Interests:Anything that suits me

Posted 12 June 2009 - 11:13 AM

"No!" I yelled as I plunged off the edge. I muttered a spell, and my decent was slowed considerably. I landed on an outcropping of rock, and began to climb again. I spotted Thanos, whom I had knocked off earlier climbing to the top as well. I couldn't let him reach it first. Or...Maybe I could.

I hid with an invisibility spell, and cloaked my mind. Thanos crept past ever so quietly, hoping to get the jump on Chuck Norris. I slowly followed, minding my distance. When Thanos reached the top, he was instantly greated by a roundhouse kick to the face.

Needless to say, Thanos had not been expecting that, and was not the least bit prepped for such a violent blow to the chin. He tumbled once again, only this time unconcious. I jumped up,. and caught my foe by suprise!

I struck him with a stunning spell, and then blasted him off the edge with but a flick of my finger.

"I Am King!" I declared. "And so I shall remain!"

'

My Avatar is Goku.

The Beasts of Nightmares undreamed of snarled hungrily at me, a young Saiyan, clad in nothing but golden Kai pants and a bare chested chest that I knew would make Chi-Chi very horny.

I laughed as I cleared the first wave of horrors sprinting at me. " KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

As I shoved a fist down the throat of a filthy goblin, ripping out bloody intestines and what was left of an undigested Kryptonian, I stared high up at the Hill, higher than any mountain I've ever seen.

I knew I could easily climb this hill in record speed. It was possible. Until I turned my back. There were others. Other combatants trying to swarm to the Hill, trying to fend off the beasts.

I ducked down below as a hurling figure drooped down from the hill. Its Ki...this titanic being was of great power indeed. I wated no time in pulling out a handful of Senzu beans, swallowing them all whole as my body surged with powerful adrenaline. I climbed the Hill, which I would make out as a mountain technically. Halfway, about 1.5 million miles, another figure, an American clad in cowboy attire and hat, layed unconsious. He too had much power. And I suspected he too tried to climb the hill.

I tossed the beared man down the hill into a gaping chasm where this planet's beasts resided. " Good Luck, LOL! " I waved back.

When I reached the top, I was greeted by a magical bolt of energy to the face! " I am Doctor Strange, Stranger! And I will be King of this Hill for all time! "

I shrugged off the blast like it was nothing. Or which I suspected was only a fraction of the sorcerer's might. I've taken much,much,MUCH worse before in my liftime...I rushed in, firing Ki blasts in all directions. This Doctor Strange proved to be quite resilient indeed, even attempting to banish me to this dimension in which he called " Tentecle r@pe ". In the end, I prevailed. As the Doctor was distracted by the bearded cowboy I tossed down earlier, I landed an impacting right on the Sorcerer's face, shattering his magical barriers, and sending him cometing down the hill side.

The menacing Texan was dragged down by a magical backlash from Doctor Strange. I pondered what might happen to them but now...

I AM KING OF THE HIll!!!

#7 Austo191

Austo191

Here Comes the Pain!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:03 PM

"Damn!" Chuck yelled as he landed next to Thanos. Chuck leaned over and looked at his chin. "That was a good blow" Chuck said with a smile. Chuck raised his leg charging up for a run. He put his leg down, and he was off.

Along the way he met up with the Hulk. Hulk turned around and grunted at him feriously. "Outta my way ugly" Chuck said roundhouse kicking him. Chuck then proceeded up the hill.

He was about to reach the top when he met back up with Doc Strange. "We meet again" Chuck said with a grin. Strange raised his arm to cast a spell, but Chuck was to fast, and grabbed his arm. "You're lucky I won't break your arm" Chuck said. He then threw Strange down the hill by his arm. Chuck then proceded up the hill.

When he reached the top he met his new foe, Goku. Goku jumped into the air, and started charging up an energy blast. Before Chuck could react the blast had hit him. Goku smiled as he hovered slowly back to the ground. He then walked over to Chuck's motionless body. "Fool" Goku said. Then faster than the blink of an eye chuck was on his feet, and round-house kicked Goku's jaw. Goku stood for a little while longer then fell to his knees then his face. Chuck then spilt water all over Goku's strange hair. Chuck then threw him down the hill. "I am king!" Chuck yelled out.

#8 Diskyr

Diskyr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 03:12 PM

"Damn!" Chuck yelled as he landed next to Thanos. Chuck leaned over and looked at his chin. "That was a good blow" Chuck said with a smile. Chuck raised his leg charging up for a run. He put his leg down, and he was off.

Along the way he met up with the Hulk. Hulk turned around and grunted at him feriously. "Outta my way ugly" Chuck said roundhouse kicking him. Chuck then proceeded up the hill.

He was about to reach the top when he met back up with Doc Strange. "We meet again" Chuck said with a grin. Strange raised his arm to cast a spell, but Chuck was to fast, and grabbed his arm. "You're lucky I won't break your arm" Chuck said. He then threw Strange down the hill by his arm. Chuck then proceded up the hill.

When he reached the top he met his new foe, Goku. Goku jumped into the air, and started charging up an energy blast. Before Chuck could react the blast had hit him. Goku smiled as he hovered slowly back to the ground. He then walked over to Chuck's motionless body. "Fool" Goku said. Then faster than the blink of an eye chuck was on his feet, and round-house kicked Goku's jaw. Goku stood for a little while longer then fell to his knees then his face. Chuck then spilt water all over Goku's strange hair. Chuck then threw him down the hill. "I am king!" Chuck yelled out.

I landed with a brutal thud down the Hill. WTF just happend?, I wondered. I couldn't believe that I was PWNed down the Hill by Chuck Norris. The ugly beasts on Ground Zero were clawing at me in vain...again. I sighed as I waved my hands. A bright flash of KI incinerated them all. I made a running start up the hill. The peak was coming into view now until.........

I was suddenly grabbed by a giant figure behind me: THANOS!

Thanos tossed me aside like a rag doll as his eyes glowed brighter than a million exploding suns. " You dare cross in my way to this Hill, Insect? You will Die! " He fired his Optic Blast at me but, I was faster. I tackled the brute at lightspeed, sending him flying to the next dead planet near this one. " Have fun, hahahahaha! "

Halfway up the Hill, I found Stephen Strange on the dirt, trying to make out a ritual using his own blood. " You're crazy as hell! " I laughed.

Strange didn't falter. He continued on with this ritual, hellbent on completing the symbols with his own blood. I never warned the feeble old man about that Giant Spider about to sink its fangs on his bloody back...

I knew he wasn't a threat any longer, yet, but I had to reach that hill. More Combatants were coming and the competition is getting fierce. I hovered above the last few hundred feet or so. There was that bastard Texan: Chuck Norris!

He wasted no time in roundhouse kicking me. He was fast but I can move and fight at lightspeed! I barely dodged the blow, the air waves vibrating from that attack shifting through the air like a thundercry,

" KAIOKEN x 100 " I screamed. Thats when Chuck Norris was really pissing his pants off. He tried to run away, but I am ruthless after he humilated me, and ruined my AWESOME Saiyain hair!

I teleported in front of him. Chuck Norris was crying like a child. " Please, spare my life. I have a wife and 1923810 kids at hiome to feed. "

"NO" I cried. And WHAM! I gave that jerk a taste of his own medicine as I roundhouse kicked him at the ledge of the hill. He was unconscious...and still crying.

I unzipped my golden pants and started to piss on Chuck Norris's face. After that ordeal, I pulled my pants down as I crapped on Chuck Norri's chest. Satisfied, I gouged Chuck Norris's eyes out with a fork and tossed him down hill.

" I AM KING OF THE HILL FOREVER B!ITCHES!!!! "

#9 Austo191

Austo191

Here Comes the Pain!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 10:07 AM

Chuck stopped rolling down the hill and landed next to deformed Superman. Superman was about to punch Chuck, but he much too slow. Chuck teleported behind him, and round-house kicked him to the back of the head. Superman was out. Chuck then pulled a cup out of his pocket, and filled it with his acid tears. "I could use this as a weapon, or if that doesn't work to cure Cancer" Chuck said putting a lid on it. "Now to go find that spiky haired idiot" Chuck said proceding up the hill.

As he was going back up he met up with several other downed people. One of them was Thanos. "Stop right there Texan" Thanos demanded. Chuck turned around breathing angrily. "Touch me one more time" Chuck said angrily. Thanos grinned and grabbed chuck's foot. Chuck looked at his foot, and back at Thanos. Then he round-house kicked him to the face. He was out. Chuck then kept walking up the hill.

Along the wat he passed a passed out Doctor Strange. Chuck smiled as he met Hulk not too far ahead. "HULK SMASH YOU!" Hulk screamed. "Easy now" Chuck said. "HULK KILL YOU!" Hulk yelled out. "Have it your way" Chuck said as he round-house kicked Hulk in the jaw. The sheer force of the kick knocked Hulk out cold.

Chuck kept walking. Next was Goku.

Once he reached the top he was hit was a Ki Blast. Chuck barely caught himself at the edge of the hill. "Not this time you little bastard" Chuck said angrily. Chuck climbed back up, and jumped at Goku. Goku tried shaking him off, but Chuck had a strong grip. Chuck smiled as he quickly reached into his pocket, and pulled out the acid tears. He then poured it all over Goku. Not only did that make his hair fall down, but it burnt half his face. Chuck jumped off Goku, and watched him fly around holding his face. "Take that" Chuck said happily. Goku took his hand off his face and eyed Chuck. Goku started zooming towards Chuck. When he got close enough Chuck raised his foot. Goku flew into Chuck's foot, and was knocked cold. Chuck grabbed his hair, and threw him to the bottom of the hill. "Don't come back!" Chuck yelled down. Chuck then turned around and walked away from the edge.

He is now king.

#10 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 03:11 PM

Barely concious, Dr. Strange managed to raise himself up on his elbows. I looked around at my surrounding. Many beings were still trying to get to the top, and farther along, I noticed an unconcious Hulk on a ledge. He was stirring, about to wake up. I had to make my move soon.

Reaching into the depest receses of my mind, I gathered energy. Soon, my body was healed, and I laced it with many spells to prevent further injury. I heard a defening explosion, and saw a figure fly off the hill. His hair was all spiky, and his body was aflame with aura.

I quickly raced to the top, but stopped before I reached it. I began to chant, and chant, my spell becoming ever more powerful. and finally, I was ready! My body was no longer flesh, but a confluense of boiling magic. My hands were iron maces, and hopping over the edge, I used them on an unsuspecting Chuck. Throwing his body over the edge, I declared myself King for the third time!

#11 Diskyr

Diskyr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 03:57 PM

Barely concious, Dr. Strange managed to raise himself up on his elbows. I looked around at my surrounding. Many beings were still trying to get to the top, and farther along, I noticed an unconcious Hulk on a ledge. He was stirring, about to wake up. I had to make my move soon.

Reaching into the depest receses of my mind, I gathered energy. Soon, my body was healed, and I laced it with many spells to prevent further injury. I heard a defening explosion, and saw a figure fly off the hill. His hair was all spiky, and his body was aflame with aura.

I quickly raced to the top, but stopped before I reached it. I began to chant, and chant, my spell becoming ever more powerful. and finally, I was ready! My body was no longer flesh, but a confluense of boiling magic. My hands were iron maces, and hopping over the edge, I used them on an unsuspecting Chuck. Throwing his body over the edge, I declared myself King for the third time!

Goku landed with a massive thud on a muddy ditch. " Damn, back on down again ". Reaching into my pocket for my Senzu beans, I swallowed them hole as the beans restored my body and my injuries.
I quickly climbed my way up the hill for another time. I passed the now conscious World War Hulk who was too busy to stop me as he was focused on tearing the limbs of Wonder Woman and Hyperion.

With my vitality invigorated, I turned into a Super Saiyan for the first time since I came on this drad planet. The Gravity was intense as it slowed my climb up the hill even in Super Saiyan form.

As I made my way up the hill, I saw Chuck Norris, bloody, flying over the Hill like a rag doll.
But I continued on. I was tired of knocking people off the Hills in a consecutive manner.

I screamed, more powerful than a scream from Black Bolt's. I was turning into a Super Saiyan 4.

I hid behind the ledge of the Hill, peaking up to find Strange in some kind of energy form laughing away as he relaxed on the hilltop.

I charged a kamahameha x 10. As the Blast neared it's end, I leaped up, and Striked Doctor strange! The Kamehameha exited through his powerful energy body, tearing it away as Ki and Magic collided. strange attempted to reform himslef, but a Flash Bang did the Work in....

KILLING DOCTOR STRANGE! I am King of this Hill!

I

#12 Austo191

Austo191

Here Comes the Pain!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 06:40 PM

Chuck landed at the bottom of the hill once again. "Damn Doctor Strange" Chuck said wiping the blood and dust off of him. Chuck looked down at his wounds, and they started to heal. Chuck then continued up the hill.

As he continued up the hill he saw two bodies. "Wonder Woman. Hm" Chuck said. Chuck shrugged, and kept walking.

He encountered a still unconscious Thanos and a dead Doctor Strange. Chuck walked up the hill some more, and saw dead dismembered demons. Then he passed the dog, he killed. He couldn't help, but smile. He kept walking and saw a un-moving Hulk. "Someone must've finally beat him" Chuck said. Chuck continued, till he finally reached the top.

When he got there he saw no one. "Something's fishy" Chuck said. Then with a loud thud Goku landed on top of him. Chuck looked up, and saw his hair was bigger, and spikier. "How do you keep fixing your hair like that!" Chuck yelled kicking Goku off of him. "You are a formidible opponent Texan, but you will die" Goku said angrily. "I doubt it" Chuck said with a smile. Chuck ran up, and kicked Goku on the chin. The kick knocked Goku back, but not down. "Looks like I've met my equal. And if i ever fight someone with my skill, I win period" Chuck said pulling a bucket of water out of no where. Then Chuck once again poured it all over Goku. "My hair! No!" Goku said tears filling up his eyes. Chuck smiled as he round-house kicked him in the nuts. Goku grabbed them, and squeaked. Then he started rolling down the hill. "No one shall defy the awesome power of Norris!" Chuck yelled out.

#13 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:48 PM

Nova arrives, seeing all the beasts coming towards him. Nova: Worldmind, full power energy blast! Ten seconds later, all the beasts were down. Nova started to ascend the hill, when he met Dr. Strange. Nova quickly knocked him out cold with a punch. Further up he saw Goku and Thanos going at it and wisely decided to pass them. Unfortunately, Goku lost that brawl, meaning Nova had to go against Thanos. Thankfully, Thanos was weakened. Nova beat the Mad Titan senseless, and continued on. As Nova reached the top of the mountain, he was hit by a mighty roundhouse kick and fell fifty feet down.
Worldmind: Richard, a being of immense physical prowess just hit us.
Nova: What was your first clue? Power up energy blast!
Boom!
Norris was hit by a blast hard enough to move a mountain. He is blown clear off the hill.
Nova: Yes, I'm KING OF THE HILL!

#14 Austo191

Austo191

Here Comes the Pain!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 10:37 PM

Chuck once again hit the ground hard. "I'm getting tired of this" Chuck said angrily. He turned then started walking up the hill. "Who was that guy anyway?" Chuck asked himself. Chuck stopped walking, and looked ahead and didn't blink. "Oh, Nova" Chuck said continuing up the hill.

As he walked on he passed the still downed Thanos, and Hulk now beating on a couple of vampires. Chuck didn't stop for anything. Then he reached Goku once again. He was camping out. "Hello Chuck" Goku said getting to his feet. "Where'd you get that food?" Chuck asked. "I brought it. Looks good doesn't it" Goku said. Chuck nodded. "I bet you wa-" goku was cut-off by Chuck round-hose kicking him in the chin. Chuck then bent over, and started eating Goku's food. When he was finished he continued up the hill.

He had finally reached the top and confronted this new threat. "Bring it on" Chuck said with a grin. Nova looked down at Chuck and simply laughed. "You can't beat me. Your a human cowboy while I'm a super-human" Nova said. "You'll find I'm much more than that" Chuck said. Chuck then lunged at Nova. He latched onto his neck, and started pounding him in his face. Chuck jumped off once it was bloodied. "You want some more?" Chuck asked. "Yes please" Nova said firing an energy blast at Chuck. The blast hit Chuck, and bounced off. "Your's is much weaker than Goku's" Chuck said. Nova stared at him in amazement. Chuck jumped onto Nova was more and brabbed his head, and started crushing it. Once chuck heard a crack he let go. Nova fell to the ground. He was still breathing. Chuck walked over towards him, and threw him off the building. "I am king" Cuhck said.

#15 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 10:49 PM

Half an hour later,

Nova: *wakes up* Damn, the Texan sure can punch. Worldmind, satus report.
Worldmind: You have multiple fractures and a broken nose. You have to get medical treatm---!
Nova: Save it. I need to get up there.
Nova stumbles past the Hulk, who suddenly had was getting hurt by the sun. He wonders what happened to him. Spots Thanos, having finally gotten up, heading to where Goku is. I think he's gonna steal Goku's food. On the way, he spots a werewolf, which he quickly blasts away. Finally, he arrives at the top.
Nova: Time to finish this, cowboy.
Norris: Oh, this is just getting started.
Nova grabs Norris's hands and says "Need another hand, Norris?"
Norris: Nah, I got a spare. *fist comes out of Norris's beard and socks Nova*
Nova: Aaah! That hurt. I'll kill you!!!!
Nova rips Norris in half and tosses them down opposite sides of the hill.

#16 Austo191

Austo191

Here Comes the Pain!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 11:11 PM

Nova then turned around and saw Chuck covered in blood and pissed off. "Hey no teleporting!" Nova yelled out angrily. "I didn't. When I get torn in half my body joins together again at the place I was torn" Chuck said smartly. "I see" Nova said with a smile. Nova then threw Chuck down the hill. Chuck saw as Nova waved bye at Chuck.

"Damn it" Chuck said getting on his knees. Chuck then got to his feet, and wiped the dust off. "I'm gonna kick that guy's ass, and whoever gets in my way" Chuck said walking up the hill.

The first person he met was Thanos eating some of the food Chuck didn't eat. Thanos saw Chuck's shadow, and turned around to face the Texan. "Hello ugly" Chuck said round-house kicking him in the jaw. "Not again" Thanos mumbled as he fell to the ground. "Idiot" Chuck said with a smile.

The next person chuck met up with was Hulk beating up a weakened Goku. Hulk broke the Saiyan's spine then charge Chuck. Chuck quickly leaped onto Hulk's shoulders and rapidly started beating Hulk's head. After about ten minutes of that Hulk fell unconscious. Chuck stared down at Gojku's bloodied, battered, and broken body and smiled.

Chuck then once again reached the top, and met up with Nova. "You going down kid" Chuck said. "Bring it" Nova said. Nova then started firing multiple energy blasts. They hit Chuck, but only tickled him. "Crap. Time for full power" Nova said firing an enourmos energy blast at Chuck. It knocked Chuck down, but it didn't kill him. Chuck finally reached Nova, but Nova began to fly into the air. "I don't think so" Chuck said grabbing Nova's leg. Nova brought him Chuck high into the air. Chuck broke them both. Nova screamed out in pain, and started falling towards the ground. Chuck put Nova in front of him, and Nova hit the ground while Chuck's fall was broken by Nova. Chukc got up, and stared at him. "Pitiful" Chuck said as he threw Nova off the hill once again.

#17 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 11:26 PM

Nova: This isn't over, Norris. *crawls to Goku's food* Come on...he has to have one...yes, a senzu bean! *eats it* Whoo, time to finish Norris!
Nova takes the long way up, ignoring Goku's limp body, Hulk's unconscious body and Thanos's body. Right now, only two people matter, Nova and Norris. Nova fights off what seem to be dozens of vampires, dragons and other despicable creatures. Finally, he arrives on top and finds Norris already starting a roundhouse kick! But no! Nova opens a Stargate and pushes Norris in. Suddenly, Norris is in the middle of the Shi'ar empire. And his kick is still going! It connects with Gladiator, who gets pissed off. Back on the Hill, Nova yells in triumph " No one can beat me now!"

#18 Diskyr

Diskyr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 11:29 PM

Nova: This isn't over, Norris. *crawls to Goku's food* Come on...he has to have one...yes, a senzu bean! *eats it* Whoo, time to finish Norris!
Nova takes the long way up, ignoring Goku's limp body, Hulk's unconscious body and Thanos's body. Right now, only two people matter, Nova and Norris. Nova fights off what seem to be dozens of vampires, dragons and other despicable creatures. Finally, he arrives on top and finds Norris already starting a roundhouse kick! But no! Nova opens a Stargate and pushes Norris in. Suddenly, Norris is in the middle of the Shi'ar empire. And his kick is still going! It connects with Gladiator, who gets pissed off. Back on the Hill, Nova yells in triumph " No one can beat me now!"

Lol, I wrote that I killed Dr. Strange, if you've read it.

#19 Guest_Nd5_*

Guest_Nd5_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 June 2009 - 11:29 PM

Tien sees Nova and makes images of himself and distracts Nova. "Nows my chance. TRI BEAM HAHHH!!!" Tien yelled as he blasted Nova off the hill and make sure his images stayed.

"Now I am king of this hill!"

#20 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 11:31 PM

Lol, I wrote that I killed Dr. Strange, if you've read it.

Yeah, I read that. I'm king of the hill... *looks around*...for now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users