• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#21 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

I am One with the Ferret.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,162 posts
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:29 AM

Hmm, ok correct me if Im wrong but I believe so far we basically have:

A Barbarian
A douchebag whos good at killing
A "good ol' country boy"
...Revolver Ocelot :D
...and... Jason Bourne :angry:

Was I that obvious? Lol.

#22 Opalord

Opalord

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 02:01 AM

can I join? if so, there is no way I'm letting evil go outnumbered

Name: Giovanni Mortis
Zealot

attributes:
Strength 2
Speed 4
Constitution 3
Intelligence 3
Charisma 1

Age at death: 27

side: EEEEVIIL!!!

Weapons:
Yahjew, a three foot tall longbow with malign influences on it's wielder, but grants ungodly speed to owner even if not in his possesion
a half-foot long serrated dagger he uses to cut out the hearts of his victims
Posted Image
(make the crossbow a longbow)
Profile: No one knows how Giovanni came across Yahjew. He started life just like any other middle class citizen in renissiance Florence. But at some point he found the diabolic weapon, and like every other wielder before him, was possesed. The spirit inside caused him to seek out those who were unfaithful to the lord in any small way (it was created by a demon to sow chaos), be it missing one sunday of church or cursing once. whenever Giovanni witnessed such an act, the next night he brutally slew them with either an arrow in the eye or a brutal up close slaying. His first kill was in 1585. He was finally caught and put to death in 1586 after a total body count of 136 and 12 gaurds killed in the process of his capture.

Skills: shooting, melee,
fail: pragmatism

#23 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 17 February 2010 - 02:07 AM

can I join? if so, there is no way I'm letting evil go outnumbered

Name: Giovanni Mortis
Zealot

attributes:
Strength 2
Speed 5
Constitution 4
Intelligence 1
Charisma 1

side: EEEEVIIL!!!

Weapons:
Yahjew, a three foot tall longbow with malign influences on it's wielder, but grants ungodly speed to owner even if not in his possesion
a foot long serrated dagger he uses to cut out the hearts of his victims
Posted Image
(make the crossbow a longbow)
Profile: No one knows how Giovanni came across Yahjew. He started life just like any other middle class citizen in renissiance Florence. But at some point he found the diabolic weapon, and like every other wielder before him, was possesed. The spirit inside caused him to seek out those who were unfaithful to the lord in any small way (it was created by a demon to sow chaos), be it missing one sunday of church or cursing once. whenever Giovanni witnessed such an act, the next night he brutally slew them with either an arrow in the eye or a brutal up close slaying. His first kill was in 1585. He was finally caught and put to death in 1586 after a total body count of 136 and 12 gaurds killed in the process of his capture.

Skills: shooting, melee,
fail: pragmatism

Sounds fun...we got most types form just about all time periods,now!

#24 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 02:16 AM

Opalord, You forgot age, especially at time of death. And your weapons are a little overpowered.

#25 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 02:38 AM

My RP is set up and anyone may jump into the action at anytime you'd all like.

#26 Opalord

Opalord

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:23 AM

speed granted is represented by my stat, giovanni was kind of a wimp before he possesed the bow. basically put it there for flavor

#27 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 17 February 2010 - 05:58 PM

Ill join:

name:Skyler Light
description:Teenager with mixed fetures and a pentagram on hand
personality:Unstable. Mixed between 4 people:Otaku, wisecracking military man, obnoxious chess player, and competitive athlete. Over time it has mixed well into Skylar persona, though Otaku is main personality(being host) and mind can switch between the 5 at any time
alignment:Chaos
Weapons:Katana
Desert Eagle
good skills:MAGIC= Alchemy, Melee= kendo
bad skill: trapping
Strength 2
Speed 2
Constitution 3
Intelligence 5
Charisma 1

Plot: "Its funny I gt intrstrd in alchemy for one reason..that day"*flashback to mountain road,winter*. It was me and my 3 best friends on a road trip: Jack a practitior of kendo about my age was in the bak talking his recent match. Kou a genius with tactics(ynow chess and all that) was listening from the passenger seat. Daisuke, a reserve in the army ,as well as the oldest was driving. I, an otaku, was in the back with Jack reading a manga. None of us saw the narrow turn, and our car vered offroad. About 5 hours later I woke up and saw everyone still in there seat. I checked there pulse, they were all Dead. Alot of things were racing throug my head. Then one idea stuck. I reached into my bag and pulled out my laptop, luckily there was reception, and I searched up a revival method. After awhile I had a pentagram up around everyone. As I did the incantation it started doing something, thebodies began doing something! I was exited but I was starting to get sucked in too. I tried to get away bur part of me was intrested to see whatd hapen, I ended up being sucked in. I woke up, and my friends bodies were gone, But I could hear them! After some calling out I realized they were in me! My first reaction was to check the laptop to see what the hell I did. I noticed I used the wrong circle, it was one for fusing! Then I reached over to a mirror:I didnt look patched like Frankenstein, but there was somthing jumbled about my features. Before I could do anything else my friends voices came back. After figuring things out and talking Everything over I/we reached for each of our important belongings and left the forest, unsure of whatto do we wandered out to the nearest city as a new being, without 4 minds and no purpouse...it took awhile to decide on the new name

#28 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:01 PM

Skykorean, continue you character, and I'll judge.

#29 Artemis Entreri

Artemis Entreri

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:09 PM

Character: Warrior

Name: Michael Wraithborn

Appearance: Dark skinned, Piercing Blue eyes, raven black hair, extremely handsome. A ugly scar sits over he left brow. He stands 6'0 ft in height and is wryly built. The rest of his body is scarred from head to toe.

Personality: Extremely lawful, bullheaded when thinking he's serving a greater good. The strong silent type, which gives off a anti-social, and self-righteous attituded. He is born of God's wraith so he fights viciously. Failure is not an option for him. Once a great Arch-Angel, Micheal in his legendary fight with Lucifer, fell to earth and was later imprisoned and tortured by the Fallen in Hell's depths. He fought his way out, the fight resulted in the lost of his memories and ultimate suppression of his powers. He has since walked the earth as a human. Many famous and lengendary warriors he has been throughout time. Yet he must find the answers to who he really is. Of his immortality and his strange powers.

Side: Good

Weapons: A broad sword of tempered steel which he sets aflame with angelfire. Projectiles an unknown amount of moonstars.

Abilities: Good-Melee; Magic (Divine magic). Bad-Shooting

Attributes: Strength-3 Speed-3 Constitution-3 Intelligence-3 Charisma-1

#30 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:11 PM

Character: Warrior

Name: Michael Wraithborn

Appearance: Dark skinned, Piercing Blue eyes, raven black hair, extremely handsome. A ugly scar sits over he left brow. He stands 6'0 ft in height and is wryly built. The rest of his body is scarred from head to toe.

Personality: Extremely lawful, bullheaded when thinking he's serving a greater good. The strong silent type, which gives off a anti-social, and self-righteous attituded. He is born of God's wraith so he fights viciously. Failure is not an option for him. Once a great Arch-Angel, Micheal in his legendary fight with Lucifer, fell to earth and was later imprisoned and tortured by the Fallen in Hell's depths. He fought his way out, the fight resulted in the lost of his memories and ultimate suppression of his powers. He has since walked the earth as a human. Many famous and lengendary warriors he has been throughout time. Yet he must find the answers to who he really is. Of his immortality and his strange powers.

Side: Good

Weapons: A broad sword of tempered steel which he sets aflame with angelfire. Projectiles an unknown amount of moonstars.

Abilities: Good-Melee; Mystic (Divine magic). Bad-Shooting

Attributes: Strength-4 Speed-3 Constitution-3 Intelligence-2 Charisma-1

Very good. Just Mystic Should be magic, and a high intelligence attribute allows that. You need an intelligence level of 3 for magic.

#31 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:43 PM

Enterei,Sky, good to see you guys! This just got intresting...

PS:I just noticed, all the characters for side "Good" have crappy ass charisma, lol. I guess the side of richeousness is pretty damn anti-social ^_^

#32 Artemis Entreri

Artemis Entreri

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:55 PM

Very good. Just Mystic Should be magic, and a high intelligence attribute allows that. You need an intelligence level of 3 for magic.

I updated it! HWFM, hope it's cool now! Gosh, I need 2 more points....LOL!

#33 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 17 February 2010 - 10:19 PM

Odd. My douchebag character has the highest charisma. ^_^

#34 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 10:27 PM

Odd. My douchebag character has the highest charisma. ^_^

Thats what Im saying... hows that work ^_^

#35 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 10:31 PM

Thats what Im saying... hows that work ^_^

Guess everyone else thought that wasn't the best skill. They're more concerned with powerful guys, who can win any fight, rather than one who can talk himself out of every fight. ^_^

#36 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 10:34 PM

Guess everyone else thought that wasn't the best skill. They're more concerned with powerful guys, who can win any fight, rather than one who can talk himself out of every fight. ^_^

*shrugs*possible...though its somewhat in-character for a few examples at least...still what does that tell us about our heroes ^_^

#37 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 10:35 PM

*shrugs*possible...though its somewhat in-character for a few examples at least...still what does that tell us about our heroes ^_^

They're less like Spider Man and more like Punisher?

#38 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 10:36 PM

They're less like Spider Man and more like Punisher?

Aint that a shame ^_^

#39 Artemis Entreri

Artemis Entreri

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 10:40 PM

How is this possible. Your intellect is 1....Maybe, the other feels pity and then walks away. Yet they still like you. But not because you are able to outsmart them with talk.

#40 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 10:44 PM

How is this possible. Your intellect is 1....Maybe, the other feels pity and then walks away. Yet they still like you. But not because you are able to outsmart them with talk.

Not outsmart them, but out talk them. Besides, isn't intellect more for magic rather then smarts?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users