Photo

Ultimate Superman vs. Goku Challenge!

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

Poll: Team Superman Vs. Team Goku (20 member(s) have cast votes)

Who wins?

1. Team Goku (9 votes [42.86%])

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

2. Team Superman (12 votes [57.14%])

Percentage of vote: 57.14%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#101 Ruinus

Ruinus

Plebiscite Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,154 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Guilty Gear, Guns N' Roses, astronomy, school, English, reading, science fiction, drawing, video games and playing guitar.

Posted 25 February 2010 - 11:44 PM

Last I checked DBZers were capable of Petatons of Force, since you know it takes that much energy to blow apart a planet...

Been a long time since I saw DragonBall Z, but who does this? When does this happen? I don't remember every single blast being a planet shattering attack.

#102 catnips47

catnips47

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 11:45 PM

AND AGAIN SUPERMAN 1 MILLION DESTROYS THEM WITH A THOUGHT. Then recreates the universe were DBZ fighters never exist. Then decides thats no fun and starts the fight all over again with his infinite power just for kicks.

I'm gunna stoop to your level for 1 post and 1 post only, completely ignore points and just be ignorant.

Vegito at ssj4 literally stares at the DC universe and it implodes.......Taking everything with it. Cept ssj4 vegito of course......

#103 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 25 February 2010 - 11:50 PM

I would still have to say Superman 1M because he has the power to create vasts amount of life. Therefore he has the power to destroy vasts amount of life. If he can create a universe on a whim then he could destroy them on a whim with a thought. He could essentially say Goku doesnt exist and poof. No more Goku with that kind of power.

First off Ki is life force, and IIRC ZF's have been able to spread it around like Jam. Piccolo has a Ki based ability to create Matter. With sufficient Training and Strength Goku could theoretically Create a Universe and fill it with life.

As well, you seem to be under the delusion that SM1M could do such a thing to a being of near or equal strength.

the only thing i have against the rock stopping feat is well the main thing is not its size, ok it was huge but there are several things that cant be taken into consideration...
this is namekian rock we have no idea if this rock is denser or less dense than earths rocks, also the speed cant really be quantified, we know its quick, but the whole idea was goku could have dodged it but didnt to make a point to frieza...

so with so much mass but unsure weight along with unsure speed all we know is that it could or could not be impressive.... thats how i feel at least.
and i think catnips once told me that SSj4 was x30 transformation once... just saying.

1) Most stone falls into fairly similar densities, or at least the most common amounts found within the Crust of a Planet.

2) It was still a freakin huge mountain of Rock, and unless it was made of soapstone would weight well within the Millions of Tons.

I dunno much about either of these dudes, but I remember seeing some posts (on Spacebattles I think?) about Superman travelling across the Universe in a few days, and one comic where Superman, while talking to Lois, overhears some aliens in another galaxy talking about how they would invade Earth, and so he goes off and beats up that galaxy of aliens and comes back, without Lois noticing that he left mid-conversation.

Someone with more DC knowledge could probably elaborate. It was some of the older comics IIRC.

Pre-Crisis... Mostly ALL of those insane feats are thrown out nowadays.

#104 Stranglehold-prime

Stranglehold-prime

I am One with the Ferret.

• Members
  • 3,684 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 11:50 PM

Here are somemore things supes can do.

Moving chains of planets:

Posted Image

Pushing Earth:

Posted Image

Flying so fast that he nearly enters heaven,and talk to God himself:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Can Goku do those stuff?

#105 Nuan07

Nuan07

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 11:51 PM

I remember seeing/writing a calc based on the mountain that Frieza threw at Goku during their fight, he caught it (then slowed it down because of its momentum) and then stopped it. I can't quite remember what it was but I think it was a few million tons of rock. That was before he went SSJ which adds a x50 to "fighting power" which is based on how Strong, Fast, and Durable a fighter is in addition to their Ki reserve.

So How much could Goku lift in Tons?
Base = Few Million Tons IIRC
SSJ1 = 50 x Base
SSJ2 = 50 x SSJ1
SSJ3 = 50 x SSJ2
SSJ4 = GT, which sucks... but if it were to follow the conventions of SSJ then = 50 x SSJ3

As for Speed... Some say FTL, some say 9000+ times FTL, I say High Mach to very High Relativistic Speeds such as high fractions of Light Speed.

as you can see from what i have sent, surely there is no way that Supes can keep up with those figures... all i have left to do is calculate how powerful their energy attacks are and then i should have the complete list of feats down.

#106 Red Blue Blur

Red Blue Blur

SPOOOON!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Interests:Football College and Pro, Video games, drawing, reading comics, and horror/action novels

Posted 25 February 2010 - 11:56 PM

your argument is pathetic... it actually makes me slightly disgusted. it has already been stated by everybody with a brain. so here it is again by another source...

HE NEEDED A GREEN LANTERN RING TO KILL SOLARIS.... pathetic!!! if he was so powerful as to be able to destroy as much as he can create with a thought, as you suggest. explain.

If he created his own universe than he has more power than the DBZ characters combined. Face facts. He wins in this scenario. If nothing else he makes an impenetrable force field around the other superman keeping them from harm while the tear the Goku's apart or... He absorbs the energy from the Goku's leaving them powerless. Therefore they get crushed. No matter what TEAM GOKU LOSES!!!!!!!!!!! TEAM SUPERMAN WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DC One Million - Superman Prime

Superman Prime from DC One MillionThe Prime Superman. The founder of the Superman Dynasty. The father of them all. The wielder of the lost power ring. His powers glean from the very edge of time and space.

In the year 85,271 AD, after spending one hundred centuries in the core of the Sun, Superman has evolved into this godlike being. After emerging from the sun, He crushes Solaris in one panel, creates his wife out of a sample of DNA from Solaris, takes a fragment of a doomed planet and transforms it into a full blown living world. He has been stated to have circumnavigated the Universe, wrestled evil Gods, and fought battles unimaginable. This being is something you can't put into words.

In "The Divided Self," the Atom was on the frontier of a whole new, living universe, just as the super-string equations had predicted. And this intricate, breathing jewel of diversity and wonder began to strain at its boundaries, eager to unfold. But the poor, undernourished little universe of rational science and common people had just encountered a monster from the top of the food chain. Something stronger, faster, better than them had been born. They could no more stop its progress than the Neanderthals could hold back the rise of Cro-magnon man. Atom tried to reach his loved one and tell her that he'd find her again even if he had to search every inch of infinite... That is when the universe ate him. Nothing should have survived the explosive flowering of the singularity, but somehow, caught as he was between too realities... He finds himself at the Universal Gates where Superman Prime telling him he knows what he is feeling, and to try not to panic, Atom appears to have survived a dimensional collapse. He welcomes Atom to HIS universe and tells him that things happened so fast, even He couldn't preserve Atom's reality in time... Superman tells Atom that if there's one thing he's learned, it's that nothing is lost forever. He tells Atom he is welcome to stay while Atom searches for the people he loves.

In All Star Superman, he is seen as the Leader of the Superman Squad, he hands All Star Superman an Indestructible Flower from New Krypton in remembrance of all that they are and all that will be. The Ultra-Sphinx also says that he had completed 12 super challenges, the stuff of legend. It also said that Superman had created life, escaped from the underverse, overthrew the tyrant sun (Solaris), and had answered the unanswerable question.

#107 Stranglehold-prime

Stranglehold-prime

• Members
  • 3,684 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 11:59 PM

What I posted ahead showed Superman was fast enough to almost reach heaven and talk to a god.

#108 catnips47

catnips47

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 11:59 PM

Here are somemore things supes can do.

Moving chains of planets:

Pushing Earth:

You haven't read earlier posts have you ?

Any ways yes, if it WAS possible to move planets he probably could. Without chains. It would be a simple case of him placing his hand on the earth and simply IT it somewhere else.

Flying so fast that he nearly enters heaven,and talk to God himself:

Can Goku do those stuff?

Ummmmmmmmmm.......I.T to other world........

#109 Nuan07

Nuan07

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:01 AM

First off Ki is life force, and IIRC ZF's have been able to spread it around like Jam. Piccolo has a Ki based ability to create Matter. With sufficient Training and Strength Goku could theoretically Create a Universe and fill it with life.

As well, you seem to be under the delusion that SM1M could do such a thing to a being of near or equal strength.

1) Most stone falls into fairly similar densities, or at least the most common amounts found within the Crust of a Planet.

2) It was still a freakin huge mountain of Rock, and unless it was made of soapstone would weight well within the Millions of Tons.

Pre-Crisis... Mostly ALL of those insane feats are thrown out nowadays.

oh god dont get me wrong im not saying that it isnt impressive or that it is or isnt anything at all, its just i find it all too incalculable to use a reliable source, for me personally, oh a chunk of rock that big is going to weigh a fair amount no matter what. but all im saying is that its hard to determine how much. i mean with the planets increased size and gravity for all we know it could be denser than earths rock, that would make more sense.... the speed thing is what gets me... we cant realistically say how much force was behind that rock.... :( unfortunately, cz that would be a brilliant stat to have :rolleyes:

#110 Stranglehold-prime

Stranglehold-prime

• Members
  • 3,684 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:02 AM

Any ways yes, if it WAS possible to move planets he probably could. Without chains. It would be a simple case of him placing his hand on the earth and simply IT it somewhere else.

Yes Current Superman cant move 13 planets. But he can move earth,Once and with the help of MM and Wonder women.

#111 Red Blue Blur

Red Blue Blur

SPOOOON!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Interests:Football College and Pro, Video games, drawing, reading comics, and horror/action novels

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:03 AM

OK... Your not listening. Superman 1 Million can do anything. He has unlimited power. AGAIN he has enough power to create a universe. Therefore he has more power than anything that DBZ has shown.

I reitirrate this point for the umptenth time.

If he created his own universe than he has more power than the DBZ characters combined. Face facts. He wins in this scenario. If nothing else he makes an impenetrable force field around the other superman keeping them from harm while they tear the Goku's apart or... He absorbs the energy from the Goku's leaving them powerless. Therefore they get crushed. No matter what TEAM GOKU LOSES!!!!!!!!!!! TEAM SUPERMAN WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#112 Red Blue Blur

Red Blue Blur

SPOOOON!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:04 AM

oh god dont get me wrong im not saying that it isnt impressive or that it is or isnt anything at all, its just i find it all too incalculable to use a reliable source, for me personally, oh a chunk of rock that big is going to weigh a fair amount no matter what. but all im saying is that its hard to determine how much. i mean with the planets increased size and gravity for all we know it could be denser than earths rock, that would make more sense.... the speed thing is what gets me... we cant realistically say how much force was behind that rock.... :( unfortunately, cz that would be a brilliant stat to have :rolleyes:

It would not matter

#113 catnips47

catnips47

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

1 -If he created his own universe than he has more power than the DBZ characters combined.

2- Face facts. He wins in this scenario. If nothing else he makes an impenetrable force field around the other superman keeping them from harm while the tear the Goku's apart or... He absorbs the energy from the Goku's leaving them powerless. Therefore they get crushed. No matter what TEAM GOKU LOSES!!!!!!!!!!! TEAM SUPERMAN WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - No he doesn't. That is in no way shape or form anything to do with fighting power. That's like me saying Dende is the most powerful Z character because he can create something that grants wishes.

2- Face facts ? That's a laugh. It's fine if you want to carry on making stuff up. We''ll just make stuff up about SSJ4 Vegito. Which we can do. AS he only exists in this fight....

#114 Nuan07

Nuan07

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

If he created his own universe than he has more power than the DBZ characters combined. Face facts. He wins in this scenario. If nothing else he makes an impenetrable force field around the other superman keeping them from harm while the tear the Goku's apart or... He absorbs the energy from the Goku's leaving them powerless. Therefore they get crushed. No matter what TEAM GOKU LOSES!!!!!!!!!!! TEAM SUPERMAN WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DC One Million - Superman Prime

Superman Prime from DC One MillionThe Prime Superman. The founder of the Superman Dynasty. The father of them all. The wielder of the lost power ring. His powers glean from the very edge of time and space.

In the year 85,271 AD, after spending one hundred centuries in the core of the Sun, Superman has evolved into this godlike being. After emerging from the sun, He crushes Solaris in one panel, creates his wife out of a sample of DNA from Solaris, takes a fragment of a doomed planet and transforms it into a full blown living world. He has been stated to have circumnavigated the Universe, wrestled evil Gods, and fought battles unimaginable. This being is something you can't put into words.

In "The Divided Self," the Atom was on the frontier of a whole new, living universe, just as the super-string equations had predicted. And this intricate, breathing jewel of diversity and wonder began to strain at its boundaries, eager to unfold. But the poor, undernourished little universe of rational science and common people had just encountered a monster from the top of the food chain. Something stronger, faster, better than them had been born. They could no more stop its progress than the Neanderthals could hold back the rise of Cro-magnon man. Atom tried to reach his loved one and tell her that he'd find her again even if he had to search every inch of infinite... That is when the universe ate him. Nothing should have survived the explosive flowering of the singularity, but somehow, caught as he was between too realities... He finds himself at the Universal Gates where Superman Prime telling him he knows what he is feeling, and to try not to panic, Atom appears to have survived a dimensional collapse. He welcomes Atom to HIS universe and tells him that things happened so fast, even He couldn't preserve Atom's reality in time... Superman tells Atom that if there's one thing he's learned, it's that nothing is lost forever. He tells Atom he is welcome to stay while Atom searches for the people he loves.

In All Star Superman, he is seen as the Leader of the Superman Squad, he hands All Star Superman an Indestructible Flower from New Krypton in remembrance of all that they are and all that will be. The Ultra-Sphinx also says that he had completed 12 super challenges, the stuff of legend. It also said that Superman had created life, escaped from the underverse, overthrew the tyrant sun (Solaris), and had answered the unanswerable question.

top tier of pathetic and weak debatign has been reached. utter arogance and ignorance yaaaaay :( good job boyo :rolleyes: im going to join catnips at your level.
TEAM GOKU WINS!!! NO MATTER WHAT TEAM SUPERMAN LOSES BECAUSE NONE OF THEM CAN PRODUCE A KAMEHAMEHA.....

#115 Nuan07

Nuan07

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:06 AM

It would not matter

matters

#116 catnips47

catnips47

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:06 AM

Yes Current Superman cant move 13 planets. But he can move earth,Once and with the help of MM and Wonder women.

Can't be done without killing all life - read skirmishers earlier post

#117 Red Blue Blur

Red Blue Blur

SPOOOON!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:07 AM

1 - No he doesn't. That is in no way shape or form anything to do with fighting power. That's like me saying Dende is the most powerful Z character because he can create something that grants wishes.

2- Face facts ? That's a laugh. It's fine if you want to carry on making stuff up. We''ll just make stuff up about SSJ4 Vegito. Which we can do. AS he only exists in this fight....

I give up your hopeless. DBZ fighters can not beat something with that much power. Supes 1M is like the IG himself.

DBZ CAN NOT WIN!!!!!

#118 catnips47

catnips47

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:09 AM

OK... Your not listening. Superman 1 Million can do anything. He has unlimited power. AGAIN he has enough power to create a universe. Therefore he has more power than anything that DBZ has shown.

I reitirrate this point for the umptenth time.

No he doesn't.......you have no proof of this.......just an ideology of what YOU WOULD LIKE HIM TO BE ABLE to do!!!

You've been proved wrong for the umptenth and one time.

#119 Stranglehold-prime

Stranglehold-prime

• Members
  • 3,684 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:09 AM

top tier of pathetic and weak debatign has been reached. utter arogance and ignorance yaaaaay :( good job boyo :rolleyes: im going to join catnips at your level.
TEAM GOKU WINS!!! NO MATTER WHAT TEAM SUPERMAN LOSES BECAUSE NONE OF THEM CAN PRODUCE A KAMEHAMEHA.....

Superman 1 million brought lois Lane back to life.

#120 catnips47

catnips47

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:11 AM

I give up your hopeless. DBZ fighters can not beat something with that much power. Supes 1M is like the IG himself.

DBZ CAN NOT WIN!!!!!

So basically, you can't debate properly so you've resorted to metaphoric shouting to try and force your point across.......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users