• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

I am One with the Ferret.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,162 posts
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 26 January 2010 - 03:49 PM

Some time after the Whitechapel murders, a new sort of killer began to emerge. Its victims are apparently chosen at random, but in each case they have had some internal organ missing. Her majesty wishes the perpetrator caught with all haste and so we turn to you. Solve the crime. Track down the killer or killers involved and you will have the gratitude of a queen. Good luck.

Ok, so this RP is essentially a historic drama with a few "extra" things. It will combine elements of literature, the occult, steampunk elements and so on. Your objective again is to solve the crime and stop the one behind it all. We'll have five people in the starting group though if any more wish to join, there welcome to.

Write up your character sheet as such:

Name:

Appearance: Several sentences on what your character looks like, their normal clothes, hair color, etc.

Personality: A paragraph for ow your character acts, his/her hobbies, extracurriculars, and so on.

Job: What kind of day or night job does your character have, and does it help in any way?

Strengths: Two or three things your character is skilled in or just good at. You should probably mention why as well.

Weaknesses: Naturally, two or three things your character isn’t so hot at. These do not have to be crippling flaws, but they should be somewhat notable.

That's all I can think of. If you have any questions, PM me and we'll discuss it here.

#2 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 27 January 2010 - 12:19 AM

Im in hugo, I love detective stories. Ill get a character in later...fingers crossed for a noir or lovecraftian feel here.

#3 Opalord

Opalord

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 10:42 AM

this. looks. fun. I'm in

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users