- - - - -

Dear Administration

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_KyleRayner88_*

Guest_KyleRayner88_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2009 - 04:25 AM

Yo admin, sorry to be a pain but even though Kyle is in the database he should have his own character and not just "Green Lantern". How about Ion-Kyle Rayner? Or Kyle Rayner w/Starheart ?

#2 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 12:28 PM

Well, that's not really the Admins' fault. It's the guy who submitted him like that. You could submit two different characters, such as Ion - Kyle Rayner. I don't know Kyle Rayner with Starheart, so you could just use Green Lantern and specify that he is Kyle Rayner with Starheart in the set up. Also, I think the guy that submitted him, submitted Green Lantern and used a Kyle Rayner pic. You could use Green Lantern as any character, Guy Gardner, Hal Jordan, Alan Scott, any of them.

#3 Guest_KyleRayner88_*

Guest_KyleRayner88_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2009 - 02:10 PM

Well, that's not really the Admins' fault. It's the guy who submitted him like that. You could submit two different characters, such as Ion - Kyle Rayner. I don't know Kyle Rayner with Starheart, so you could just use Green Lantern and specify that he is Kyle Rayner with Starheart in the set up. Also, I think the guy that submitted him, submitted Green Lantern and used a Kyle Rayner pic. You could use Green Lantern as any character, Guy Gardner, Hal Jordan, Alan Scott, any of them.

Yeah that is what I thought. Ill try an Ion- Kyle Rayner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users