• This topic is locked This topic is locked
69 replies to this topic

#41 Blackzero D

Blackzero D

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Playing Video Games On Xbox Live,Surfing The Internet, Listening To Music

Posted 05 January 2010 - 02:57 AM

Granted. Mr. T challenges you to a fight to the death for the use of his class...

I wish everyone in the world always kept a gun on themselves

Granted,but everyone will start a war with each other and it's never safe to go outside.

I wish Bayonetta would exist in this world for a week.

#42 videogameman

videogameman

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
  • Interests:Video games, literature, Anime/Manga, Western animation ie. Cartoons, and your momma!

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:35 PM

Granted,but everyone will start a war with each other and it's never safe to go outside.

I wish Bayonetta would exist in this world for a week.

Granted, but it is destroyed because it bombed in sales. This causes the company who made it go under.

I wish I had a pet dolphin.

#43 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:49 PM

Granted, but it is destroyed because it bombed in sales. This causes the company who made it go under.

I wish I had a pet dolphin.

Granted but its evil(the bad kind of evil)

Posted Image

I wish every sucessful assasination attempt ever, never succeded.

#44 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:57 PM

I wish every sucessful assasination attempt ever, never succeded.

congratulations, you've saved Jeffrey Dahmer who breaks out of jail and eats you.

#45 videogameman

videogameman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
  • Interests:Video games, literature, Anime/Manga, Western animation ie. Cartoons, and your momma!

Posted 05 January 2010 - 08:49 PM

congratulations, you've saved Jeffrey Dahmer who breaks out of jail and eats you.

I'll make a wish for you.

I wish Sackboys and Sackgirls existed.

#46 geomease

geomease

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 09:00 PM

Ok a couple of things
1. Blackzero change your god damn sig so it doesn't stretch the page, seriously.

2. you failed to set up this thread properly. The thread is supposed to be introduced as a sadistic hard of hearing genii who misinterperates or screws up every wish.

3. you all have no imagination and no flare. These are supposed to be funny or imaginative twists that really screw the victim over, instead everything is generic and boring. But I'll give it a whirl anyway.

You get your wish and sack girls and sack boys do in fact exist. There are a great many of them actually, sacks containing girls and boys of many sizes and shapes are found in your basement, which is soon found out by the police and your carted off and executed as a serial child molester/murderer.

I wish you'd all get bent.

#47 videogameman

videogameman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 09:04 PM

Ok a couple of things
1. Blackzero change your god damn sig so it doesn't stretch the page, seriously.

2. you failed to set up this thread properly. The thread is supposed to be introduced as a sadistic hard of hearing genii who misinterperates or screws up every wish.

3. you all have no imagination and no flare. These are supposed to be funny or imaginative twists that really screw the victim over, instead everything is generic and boring. But I'll give it a whirl anyway.

You get your wish and sack girls and sack boys do in fact exist. There are a great many of them actually, sacks containing girls and boys of many sizes and shapes are found in your basement, which is soon found out by the police and your carted off and executed as a serial child molester/murderer.

I wish you'd all get bent.

Granted, but you don't, we get the ladies and you die a lonely, unwanted old man.

I wish Tobey Magurire didn't play as Spider-Man.

#48 geomease

geomease

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 09:16 PM

... obviously you fail to grasp a great many things, one of them being the meaning of "get bent" but your probably young and inexperienced so i won't fault you for it.

granted, instead of Toby MacGuire playing spiderman we have Gilbert Godfree playing spiderman. An angry mob soon destroys Marvel Corporate headquarters bringing an end to Marvel Comics.

I wish Videogameman had something better to do than spam this thread nonstop like theres no tomorrow.

FYI if Videogameman is the next one to post the response to this post then the wish technically doesn't come true making you automatically fail. Check mate.

#49 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:27 PM

... obviously you fail to grasp a great many things, one of them being the meaning of "get bent" but your probably young and inexperienced so i won't fault you for it.

granted, instead of Toby MacGuire playing spiderman we have Gilbert Godfree playing spiderman. An angry mob soon destroys Marvel Corporate headquarters bringing an end to Marvel Comics.

I wish Videogameman had something better to do than spam this thread nonstop like theres no tomorrow.

FYI if Videogameman is the next one to post the response to this post then the wish technically doesn't come true making you automatically fail. Check mate.

Granted. With noone to start an argument with in this board you begin to start trouble in larger boards which gets you banned by an admin...Still deciding u want ur kicks you take ur business elsewhere and unluckily mess with some psychopath that decides to go after you in real life.He finds and kill you.

I wish I had unlimited ammo cheat in real life for every object I get ahold of.

#50 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:51 PM

You get a hold of AIDS.

I wish Blackzero D would never post again until he shrinks or loses his sig.

#51 videogameman

videogameman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 01:25 AM

You get a hold of AIDS.

I wish Blackzero D would never post again until he shrinks or loses his sig.

Granted, but as retaliation, he hacks the board on April 1st and changes every post to the pic in his sig before disappearing.

I wish The Rock was still in wrestling.

#52 Blackzero D

Blackzero D

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Playing Video Games On Xbox Live,Surfing The Internet, Listening To Music

Posted 06 January 2010 - 04:13 AM

Granted, but as retaliation, he hacks the board on April 1st and changes every post to the pic in his sig before disappearing.

I wish The Rock was still in wrestling.

Granted,but he'll be a jobber to the likes of John Cena and other new wrestles which will be a tragic day for wrestling fans and he gets humiliated by Hornswoggle before retiring.

I wish the next def jam won't be like icon.

#53 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 08:36 AM

I wish the next def jam won't be like icon.

Def Jam is immediately bought out by the London Philharmonic Orchestra. The next game is Def Jam: Orchestrate. It will star nothing but composers and Opera singers and feature great classic music such as...Beethoven, Mozart and Tchaikovsky.

I wish it would snow.

#54 videogameman

videogameman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:23 AM

Def Jam is immediately bought out by the London Philharmonic Orchestra. The next game is Def Jam: Orchestrate. It will star nothing but composers and Opera singers and feature great classic music such as...Beethoven, Mozart and Tchaikovsky.

I wish it would snow.

Granted, but you slip on ice before being buried in snow.

I wish I wrote every book in existence.

#55 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:29 PM

Granted, but you slip on ice before being buried in snow.

I wish I wrote every book in existence.

Granted but that means you wrote twilight

I wish *uncreative* won the war and was immortal.

#56 videogameman

videogameman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:38 PM

Granted but that means you wrote twilight

I wish *uncreative* won the war and was immortal.

Granted, but you die if you aren't blonde, blue eyed, and white.If you are, God, in anger of so many people dyeing, takes his anger out on you for making the wish. you die in an extremely convoluted accident involving zombies, avalanches, and avalanche zombies.

I wish Deadpool got his own video game.

#57 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 11:08 PM

Granted, but you die if you aren't blonde, blue eyed, and white.If you are, God, in anger of so many people dyeing, takes his anger out on you for making the wish. you die in an extremely convoluted accident involving zombies, avalanches, and avalanche zombies.

I wish Deadpool got his own video game.

Granted. Theres much discrepancies, since its said its based off movie deadpool. But the demo blows everyone away. As Reynolds WadePosted Image

You are the ultimate killing machine, racking up combos like nothing, deflecting bullets, great one liners. its amazing

Unfortunately the company goes under, and the guys who take over start from scratch:
Your crappy weapon 11.

Posted Image

Worse you dont even start with all the powers as a consolation. His abilities for fear of being overpowered are totally nerfed even fully leveled you can barely kill mooks,the story makes no sense and is horrible, its really long and there are no marvel characters in it. The action is repetative with no originality at all.Worst.HE CANT SPEAK! ANd you just pre-ordered the super special edition with all money up front and non-refundable.

I wish lightsabers really existed.

#58 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 11:44 PM

Granted. Theres much discrepancies, since its said its based off movie deadpool. But the demo blows everyone away. As Reynolds WadePosted Image

You are the ultimate killing machine, racking up combos like nothing, deflecting bullets, great one liners. its amazing

Unfortunately the company goes under, and the guys who take over start from scratch:
Your crappy weapon 11.

Posted Image

Worse you dont even start with all the powers as a consolation. His abilities for fear of being overpowered are totally nerfed even fully leveled you can barely kill mooks,the story makes no sense and is horrible, its really long and there are no marvel characters in it. The action is repetative with no originality at all.Worst.HE CANT SPEAK! ANd you just pre-ordered the super special edition with all money up front and non-refundable.

I wish lightsabers really existed.

Granted, But there Would be alot less fingers in the world

I wish I had a wish that cannot be corrupted.

#59 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 11:48 PM

Granted, But there Would be alot less fingers in the world

I wish I had a wish that cannot be corrupted.

Granted,that was your one wish*genie leaves*

I wish every action movie cliche ever was in effect in our world.

#60 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 12:24 AM

Granted, but your loved ones aren't safe from them.

I wish for vast amounts of wealth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users