Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:23 PM

Awesome!

#2762 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:54 PM

Wrote a blog post about this summer's movies. I'm sure y'all will hate my rankings:

http://mecha-guignol...-2013-flavored/

You always give good reasons as to why you don't like certain films. I may disagree with a few of them but it's true. I agree with some of the rankings but disagree with others. Fast and Furious 6 was one of my favorite films. I wouldn't put it at number 2 but it's definitely in the top 5 so I agree with you there. Wolverine is in my top 10 for sure as well. Pacific Rim for me would be a bit higher.  Trust me if you read half of the actually Kick-Ass 2 comic that's horrible you would be glad for Kick-Ass 2 the film being the way it is. Ironman 3 was just fun like a Ironman story should be so I loved it for that as well. Lone Ranger while I enjoyed it was too high. Honestly that's just me. At least you didn't just say a movie sucks and give poor reasons. I laughed when I saw Star Trek Into the Darkness all the way at the bottom.  Even though I did love the film your review had me laughing. I wonder how people will react to that and other reviews.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users