#81 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 11 January 2010 - 12:29 AM

Thanks for updating your character Bob...er Nesh...Techno?

#82 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts
  • Interests:Shonen anime/manga
    reading/writing fantasy novels
    reading/writing fanfiction

Posted 11 January 2010 - 12:33 AM

Nesh.

#83 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 12:39 AM

So when's my fight?

#84 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 12:48 AM

Good question.

#85 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 12:23 PM

Okay Nesh, your fight will be up Friday. I think you'll be matched up against Threedark.

@KevinDWolf/Kinetic War - All attacks!!! You guys will be done quick. I like it.

#86 Opalord

Opalord

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 12:54 PM

let me know when you guys start up another one of these, or if I can just join now (fantasy, barbarian)

#87 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 09:07 AM

You don't have to wait. Zreth dropped out. As such, I have an open space and two (now three) reserves. First one to update their character gets the spot. You've been PM'd.

#88 Kinetic War

Kinetic War

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • Interests:This article is too long. Consider splitting it into separate articles.

Posted 12 January 2010 - 09:27 AM

Hey treach, I used the first luck attack in the battle. When you have time, please tell us what the outcome was, so that we can resume the action. Crossing my fingers.

#89 Opalord

Opalord

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:22 AM

Name: Na-kar-kto Razorback

The Kar were a tribe of people that had lived on the world of Tnsada since the dawn of time. They made their home in a complex of underground caverns that were only accessible through a few caves that dotted the surface of the region they called home. They made their living by mining a metal only found in their caverns and raiding, but their numbers never ranged above the low hundreds, so they were usually ignored by the more powerful groups. Those who know walk the dimensions know that Tnsada is now called the world of the great city, as the whole thing is actually covered by one massive metropolis. one would think that the Kar would have been either assimilated into or wiped out by the expansion of the city, but instead it was built over them, allowing them to trade their metals and raid from directly in the city. they had lived their for thousands of years until the evil lord protector Jahil-john Syraxu tried to root them out to gain control of their mines. it fell upon the current chief to fight him off. this was Kto's father, Na-kar-sniu Razorback. He died during a failed assassination attempt of the lord protector. the leadership then fell upon the shoulders of Kto, thrust into the position of Nar at the young age of 46 . He proved to be a capable leader though, using ingenious traps, ambushes, and treachery to thwart Jahil's every move. He reached final victory when, after an apparently crushing defeat, he led his people from the caverns. The Lord protecter and his personal gaurds moved into the cavern and rejoiced, thinking themselves the victor, until the exits were sealed and Kto and his men rushed in. He struck Jahil down with the weapon of his clan, Kraktu-Mlo-tomo, not only killing the lord protector, but destroying his soul as well, ensuring no amount of magic would bring him back. Na-kar-Kto has led his people well since then, and has set out to learn what has happened with the colliding of worlds

personality: Kto has a very calm and judicious demeanor most of the time, not rushing through anything and often appears deep in thought. those who would catch him unaware, though, usually find that they are the ones bleeding into the earth, unsure of how it had happened. during battle he is all fury and cunning, and no trick is too low when survival is what you are fighting for

appearance: Kto appears as an old but extremely muscular man, who in our years looks about seventy. he has a short beard of pure white made into two short braids, and his hair is still full, extending down to his back, though usuallly hidden behind his cloak. his eyes are blue, appearing dull most of the time, but turn bright and aware during combat or other tense situations. he is usually clothed in a cloak made of animal skin (those with knowledge of these things could tell you it is the fur of a Gynosphinx, one of the most dangerous animals of Tnsada)
and loose hide pants, worn for comfort and ease of movement

Abilities

If an opponent appears weak, Kto usually just beats them down with his bare hands, enjoying the physical challenge that usually entails. but for more dangerous opponents, he uses Kraktu-Mlo-tomo, or "She who Topples mountians". It is a six foot long long double axe made entirely out of deep mithril, the ore found in the caverns of the Kar. it has been passed down through the clan of Razorback for ages, and is a weapon of great power. its most dangerous ability is that when Kto strikes someone with it, it sucks some of their life force and transfers it to Kto, making him that much stronger. he may also say the Kraktu's name, making it appear in his hand wherever it may be. only he may do this, as he was bound to it when he became the leader of his tribe and clan.

#90 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 11:12 AM

Hey treach, I used the first luck attack in the battle. When you have time, please tell us what the outcome was, so that we can resume the action. Crossing my fingers.

The result of your action (luck) still depends on KevinDWolf's next move.

@Opalord - Welcome to the show.

#91 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 11:34 AM

The last two matches will officially be:

Nesh (Wizard) vs. Landon (Kaiju)
Opalord (Barbarian) vs. Threedark (Kaiju)

Expect at least one of these to start Friday.

#92 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 07:13 PM

@KevinDWolf - A little less RPing for your opponent please. I meant to tell you this earlier. It's not too much, but it's there.

- Example:
"She tried desperately to hold on, but he managed to loosen her grip and toss her aside, blood dripping from her legs and on his claws"

You're supposed to follow my lead...not the other way around.

#93 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 07:17 PM

Would attacking with a sword made energy count as strength or energy?

#94 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 07:24 PM

That depends solely on you. If you want to swing the sword with your legs, then use legs. If you want to charge it with energy and call it energy fine. If you want to just swing regularly, then arms. It's your choice. I personally just want to see good, creative writing and strategy (it is influencing my vote), so whatever you can make work effectively is fine.

#95 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 12 January 2010 - 09:26 PM

@KevinDWolf - A little less RPing for your opponent please. I meant to tell you this earlier. It's not too much, but it's there.

- Example:
"She tried desperately to hold on, but he managed to loosen her grip and toss her aside, blood dripping from her legs and on his claws"

You're supposed to follow my lead...not the other way around.

Fixed, my bad. I was going for he eventually gets her off, but "?" on whether or not any lasting damage got done to me till u got back w/ luck result. Though I definitely see the issue there, sorry again, Ill refrain from that.

#96 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:16 PM

No problem Kev, I posted results of the lucky shot. I really like your fight...you two are all attack. You're really putting a hurting on each other. It's still close. I think both fights are going to be photo finishes.

#97 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 12 January 2010 - 11:00 PM

So does my attack to legs still register, on account of being simel.? Or do I have to make another seprate attack?

#98 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 12:36 AM

Whether you'd like to change it based on Lei Choy's action or not is up to you. The damage is done. I haven't totaled anything up after that point. If you want to say she didn't take you down that is fine, however whatever she did on your neck caused pain.

#99 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 01:51 AM

Whether you'd like to change it based on Lei Choy's action or not is up to you. The damage is done. I haven't totaled anything up after that point. If you want to say she didn't take you down that is fine, however whatever she did on your neck caused pain.

Ok, in that case Ill keep Remingtons move of: digs his claws into her legs after she yanks on the neck, to break the hold.

#100 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 06:42 PM

I have a feeling that the KevinDWolf vs. Kinetic War fight will be over next time I get a chance to check the scores. However, MarvelMan and Hugo still slug it out like a bunch of playin it safe defense using grandmas. Tee hee.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users