1) Please tell me what defense in his armor has a defense against his armor?
*added numbers to make this easier to reply to*
1) Really? This is DOOM we're talking about here... You think the guy who puts down Powerful Mages, Super Sorcerers, and Wondrous Wizards like they were school children is not going to have a defense against such a thing?
2) Soul What? First, let's Assume that that actually Could work on Horus... It took the Emperor of Mankind to do such a thing to him the first time around, and doing so nearly Killed him... So~o IF Earl was as powerful as the EOM and did such a thing, then he would be so badly crippled that he wouldn't be able to go on in the fight... But the thing is that Earl is no where near the Power of the EOM, and if he did try doing such a thing the results would easily swing in Horus' favour and he would be the one walking away from the fight.
3) Yet, his thing is Greed, not something like the Green Lanterns Willpower that would help him in fighting off Mind Control... Revan has Intense Training in the Force, a part of the force is Mind Control and Complete Domination...
4) What? Here's what happened, Hal grabbed the PB away from Orange and it almost turned him into a OL. Orange didn't want that, because the PB was all his and no one else. So he snatched it back from Hal before Hal could be turned into an OL. Unless you want him to go completely against character and freely give out HIS battery in order to turn my fighters, then he will have to kill them to make them Orange Lanterns.
2) The Dark Matter of the D.Grayman universe disintergrates all matter and life. The earl can cause a dark matter explosion where ever he can visualize believe, I also believe he doesn't do that often cause it takes the fun out of things but I think he can figure out how serious the moment is...
3) All the rings require large amounts of Willpower it's just the extra component the other rings have.
4) I believe i already conceded to that point.