Photo

The Perfect Team: The Villains Finals

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Poll: Zreth vs. Skirmisher (14 member(s) have cast votes)

Who Wins?

1. Team Zreth (5 votes [35.71%])

Percentage of vote: 35.71%

2. Team Skirmisher (9 votes [64.29%])

Percentage of vote: 64.29%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 13 December 2009 - 07:39 PM

Okay, we tried to put the winners of the Villains Team against the DBZ debate team. Things went awry, so the finalist want a piece of each other instead. Therefore, I give you Team Skirmisher vs. Team Zreth. The battle that started on the Perfect Team thread and has carried on for more matches than my attention span can handle, will now end here and now.

Team Skirmisher vs. Team Zreth

1. Dr. Doom vs. Ultimecia
2. Sephiroth (Pre Godhood) vs. Kid Buu
3. Horus (40K) vs. Millennium Earl
4. Tartarus (Halo 2) vs. Wesley/The Killer (Wanted)
5. Sylar vs. Sinestro
6. Darth Revan vs. Agent Orange (Orange Lantern/DCcomics)
7. Super Buu vs. Doomsday

The characters have no prior knowledge of each other.

Debate, discuss and choose wisely. Poll ends Dec 18th.

#2 I_KNOW_ALL

I_KNOW_ALL

The lovechild of Master Roshi and Majin Buu.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,258 posts
  • Interests:Figgin Anime!, Gaming, and Music.

Posted 13 December 2009 - 07:44 PM

Okay, we tried to put the winners of the Villains Team against the DBZ debate team. Things went awry, so the finalist want a piece of each other instead. Therefore, I give you Team Skirmisher vs. Team Zreth. The battle that started on the Perfect Team thread and has carried on for more matches than my attention span can handle, will now end here and now.

Team Skirmisher vs. Team Zreth

5. Sylar vs. Sinestro

The characters have no prior knowledge of each other.

Debate, discuss and choose wisely. Poll will go up Wed.

1: I go with Ultimecia
2: Kid Buu stomps.
3: Horus stomps.
4: Nice fight, but Tartarus wins.
5: Sylar stomps.
6: I don't know enough about Agent Oange.
7: Suber Buu stomps.

Zreth 2, Skirmisher 4

The one missing doesn't change a thing.

#3 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 07:48 PM

Agent Orange.

"An orange ring is powered by avarice. According to Ganthet, "the orange light of avarice will be discovered and manipulated by a being whose greed knows no bounds." Unlike the other Corps, Larfleeze (primarily known as "Agent Orange") is the only individual to wield the power of the orange light

Even alone, Larfleeze is a formidable opponent for the Green Lantern Corps. The power of the orange light allows Larfleeze to steal the identities of those he kills, transforming them into an Orange Lantern construct. By being in constant contact with his main power battery, Larfleeze has become one with his power source. This allows him to maintain a power level high enough to support an entire Corps of orange light constructs even when separated from it. The orange light does have a severe drawback: whoever wields it is in a constant state of hunger, unable to be satiated or to rest. Larfleeze and his constructs are shown to be resistant to magic and the abilities of green power rings, but do not retain the same protection against blue or violet rings."

Agent Orange is not one to be thrown to the side. He is definitely a threat.

As for Doom, people seem to forget this is the guy (human) who usurped the powers of the Beyonder, Silver Surfer and many other high level characters.

#4 I_KNOW_ALL

I_KNOW_ALL

The lovechild of Master Roshi and Majin Buu.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,258 posts
  • Interests:Figgin Anime!, Gaming, and Music.

Posted 13 December 2009 - 07:53 PM

well then its Skirmisher 4 and Zreth 3.

#5 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 13 December 2009 - 09:31 PM

1: I go with Ultimecia
2: Kid Buu stomps.
3: Horus stomps.
4: Nice fight, but Tartarus wins.
5: Sylar stomps.
6: I don't know enough about Agent Oange.
7: Suber Buu stomps.

Zreth 2, Skirmisher 4

The one missing doesn't change a thing.

1) I'd go with DOOM! DOOM is a Master of both Science, Magic and Psionics IIRC. He has the advantage here since Ultimecia is still bound to the fact that She has to show up for this fight, and is therefore vulnerable.

2) Yes, I doubt that there would be anything that Seph could do to even hurt buu aside from calling him names...

3) Horus wins with relative ease here. Zreth has made the statement that these Noah characters are immune to all damage except for either a special substance from his own universe or massive amounts of it's anti-substance that he himself uses... However the Warhammer Analogue of this substance would be the Warp... and what does Horus throw around like with Great Power? The Warp... Aside from that there is still the Mndrape way of winning...

4) Finally! A fight where Tartarus is ACTUALLY USEFUL! All throughout the tourney, Tartarus has been the kicking bag, speed bump character... But not here! IIRC I did calcs on his shield Strength, and it came out to about a Million Joules of KE would be needed to drop them for only a couple of seconds... Wes would never be able to generate the ammount of KE nessesary to even scratch Tarts shields... As well, once Tart closes into Close Combat his Grav Hammer renders Dodging Moot, and will splatter the unshielded and unarmoured Wes like jelly...

5) Sylar does stomp. IIRC Lanterns use their rings to make shields to amp their rather normal level of Durability. And although that Shield is resistant to other Lantern abilities and even Magic, it doesn't say anything about (what I can guess Heroes powers go by) Psionics... Sylar Disintegrates Sinstro

6) Same deal here, the Force is not actually Magic. Remember the Midiclorians? I have a Guess that their powers have more to do with Psionics than it is to do with Magic. So that would mean that Revan could easily fight Orange. Although I would think that a Lightsaber wouldn't be enough to hurt the Lantern, he still has the Force, and Sith are masters of the Force first before they are masters of the saber.

7) I believe that Doomsdays Uber Wankery has been debunked in the Mythbusters Thread. But even if that doesn't cut it, Absorbtion, for the Super Durability, Strength, and Improved Evolution...

----------

This leaves only Kid Buu left over from Zreths team

Kid Buu gets swarmed and if that fails Super DoomBuu goes to absorb and turns them both into a single blob of pink goo...

#6 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 11:14 PM

1) I'd go with DOOM! DOOM is a Master of both Science, Magic and Psionics IIRC. He has the advantage here since Ultimecia is still bound to the fact that She has to show up for this fight, and is therefore vulnerable. But still the more powerful sorceror

2) Yes, I doubt that there would be anything that Seph could do to even hurt buu aside from calling him names...

3) Horus wins with relative ease here. Zreth has made the statement that these Noah characters are immune to all damage except for either a special substance from his own universe or massive amounts of it's anti-substance that he himself uses... However the Warhammer Analogue of this substance would be the Warp... and what does Horus throw around like with Great Power? The Warp... Aside from that there is still the Mndrape way of winning... the Earl is somewhat above the rest of children of Noah showing to be immune or compeletly unaffected by attacks of even the kind that can supposedly kill him.

4) Finally! A fight where Tartarus is ACTUALLY USEFUL! All throughout the tourney, Tartarus has been the kicking bag, speed bump character... But not here! IIRC I did calcs on his shield Strength, and it came out to about a Million Joules of KE would be needed to drop them for only a couple of seconds... Wes would never be able to generate the ammount of KE nessesary to even scratch Tarts shields... As well, once Tart closes into Close Combat his Grav Hammer renders Dodging Moot, and will splatter the unshielded and unarmoured Wes like jelly......Well yes but from my knowledge damage builds up on the shields

5) Sylar does stomp. IIRC Lanterns use their rings to make shields to amp their rather normal level of Durability. And although that Shield is resistant to other Lantern abilities and even Magic, it doesn't say anything about (what I can guess Heroes powers go by) Psionics... Sylar Disintegrates Sinstro Yes but from what is shown from the example of Tom Millers powers that it takes around 5 seconds to concentrate and another 6 for a tiny figurine to disnintegrate, by that time he would have already have been nuked

6) Same deal here, the Force is not actually Magic. Remember the Midiclorians? I have a Guess that their powers have more to do with Psionics than it is to do with Magic. So that would mean that Revan could easily fight Orange. Although I would think that a Lightsaber wouldn't be enough to hurt the Lantern, he still has the Force, and Sith are masters of the Force first before they are masters of the saber. Well yes but AO's most powerful abilitiy is to take control of people through greed regardless of thier level of willpower and only a blue lantern ring is capable of resisting it.

7) I believe that Doomsdays Uber Wankery has been debunked in the Mythbusters Thread. But even if that doesn't cut it, Absorbtion, for the Super Durability, Strength, and Improved Evolution... Super buu has only shown to absorb characters he has deemed powerful I don't think Doomsday would be deemed powerful enough for him to absorb.

----------

This leaves only Kid Buu left over from Zreths team

Kid Buu gets swarmed and if that fails Super DoomBuu goes to absorb and turns them both into a single blob of pink goo...

#7 Marvel Man

Marvel Man

Get this crayon outta my nostril, PLEASE!

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 4,552 posts
  • Interests:Doing stuff... And fighting evil.

Posted 13 December 2009 - 11:23 PM

I don't want to engage a full debate, but I must ask.

How does Sylar stomp Sinestro?!

1. Sylar is a human who can does some cool stuff.

2. Sinestro is an alien with a near-unlimited power ring. With it, he can make planets explode, create incredible shields, and utterly stomp Sylar. Plus, he's nearly equal to Hal Jordan, and was once the greatest Green Lantern!

Also, Agent Orange is definetly strong enough to beat Revan. He has battled large groups of Green Lanterns at once without any side effects. He's the only wielder of an Orange power ring, and thus, has the power of an entire Battery (the things which fuel power rings. The Green one can give power to several thousand with ease). In fact, due to this, in the past he's been able to boost his power ring to 100,000 percent power!

100,000!

He's been able to create armies of Orange Lanterns as well, each drawing from his power. Heck, he even rivals the Guardians of the Universe!

Revan goes down.

#8 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 13 December 2009 - 11:55 PM

1) But still the more powerful sorceror

3) the Earl is somewhat above the rest of children of Noah showing to be immune or compeletly unaffected by attacks of even the kind that can supposedly kill him.

4) Well yes but from my knowledge damage builds up on the shields

5) Yes but from what is shown from the example of Tom Millers powers that it takes around 5 seconds to concentrate and another 6 for a tiny figurine to disnintegrate, by that time he would have already have been nuked

6) Well yes but AO's most powerful abilitiy is to take control of people through greed regardless of thier level of willpower and only a blue lantern ring is capable of resisting it.

7) Super buu has only shown to absorb characters he has deemed powerful I don't think Doomsday would be deemed powerful enough for him to absorb.

1) That could be Debateable, as he has defeated much more powerful Characters than Ultimicia...

3) But it is still apparently the one of the things that can kill him. He may have a good resistance to it, but think about how pathetic the power of the people he faces. In comparison to Horus and the Four Gods of Chaos that is...

4) Yes Damage does build up on shields, but after about a second it Regens. Also apparently Tartarus' shields can even do it while taking continuous damage. Either that or it has a Very Large Damage Threshold and is actually impervious to small arms fire.

5) KK, just watched it.
First, it took Tom a few seconds to use his power because he was untrained with it. With Sylars Intuitive Aptitude he can actually use his acquired abilities Better than the people he's stolen from. It would take him the snap of his fingers.
Second, Sylar has Regen...

6) From what I've read on his wiki, he has to Kill them to take control of them and make them his construct.

7) I would think that Super Durability on a level far superior to DBZ, Super Strength on a level superior to that of DBZ and Doomsdays apparent Improved Rapid Evolution would be things that Super Buu would like. He gets absorbed...

I don't want to engage a full debate, but I must ask.

How does Sylar stomp Sinestro?!

1. Sylar is a human who can does some cool stuff.

2. Sinestro is an alien with a near-unlimited power ring. With it, he can make planets explode, create incredible shields, and utterly stomp Sylar. Plus, he's nearly equal to Hal Jordan, and was once the greatest Green Lantern!

Also, Agent Orange is definetly strong enough to beat Revan. He has battled large groups of Green Lanterns at once without any side effects. He's the only wielder of an Orange power ring, and thus, has the power of an entire Battery (the things which fuel power rings. The Green one can give power to several thousand with ease). In fact, due to this, in the past he's been able to boost his power ring to 100,000 percent power!

100,000!

He's been able to create armies of Orange Lanterns as well, each drawing from his power. Heck, he even rivals the Guardians of the Universe!

Revan goes down.

1) Sylar can disintegrate people and objects with a thought.

2) Sinstros shields may not block his Complete Disintegration...

3) Is Orange resistant to Mind Control? I know that Green Lanterns are Will, which is best suited to block Mind Control, but Orange is Greed... not a good defense against it IMO...

#9 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 11:55 PM

5. Sylar vs. Sinestro

Let me see here? As far as I'm concerned, Doom can match nearly any feat by Ultimecia except the snatching crazy monsters and fears from your thoughts.
But...
1. There is no fear, there is only Doom.
2. Doom's mind is a steel trap. He has so many tinkerings in that helmet to keep psionic types out. She's not snatching anything from there.

Next, Doom is smarter...WAY smarter. He had a plan before the fight started.
Last, his suit can take anything she dishes out. He took a full on cosmic blast from Thanos w/ Infinity Gems and lived to tell about it.

Let's see, the only other match I'll comment on right now is...Darth Revan vs. Agent Orange. I believe this would be a battle of mental attrition. Revan is one of the most skill combat strategist in Star Wars history. I believe due to Agent Orange's greed, he would fall easy to the Dark Side. These two would have a mental showdown as Revan would try to use Force persuasion and convince Agent Orange that he would rather have Sinestro's ring than fight weaker opponents. Uh oh...in-fighting.

#10 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:07 AM

5. Sylar vs. Sinestro

Let me see here? As far as I'm concerned, Doom can match nearly any feat by Ultimecia except the snatching crazy monsters and fears from your thoughts.
But...
1. There is no fear, there is only Doom.
2. Doom's mind is a steel trap. He has so many tinkerings in that helmet to keep psionic types out. She's not snatching anything from there.

Next, Doom is smarter...WAY smarter. He had a plan before the fight started.
Last, his suit can take anything she dishes out. He took a full on cosmic blast from Thanos w/ Infinity Gems and lived to tell about it.

Let's see, the only other match I'll comment on right now is...Darth Revan vs. Agent Orange. I believe this would be a battle of mental attrition. Revan is one of the most skill combat strategist in Star Wars history. I believe due to Agent Orange's greed, he would fall easy to the Dark Side. These two would have a mental showdown as Revan would try to use Force persuasion and convince Agent Orange that he would rather have Sinestro's ring than fight weaker opponents. Uh oh...in-fighting.

Ultimecia can give life to inanimate objects so his armor would be a living (literally) death trap also she has Dispel which can automatically take away any skill or ability he has and since doom has so many things linked to his ability to fight and help himself and to build he would be lucky if he ever pushed a button......EVER! For having no fear the creature that comes out of his mind doesn't have to be fear it can be pride and arrogance all of which he has alot of also it can be a memory of I don't know the silver surfer...Galactus?

#11 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:14 AM

1) That could be Debateable, as he has defeated much more powerful Characters than Ultimicia... List

3) But it is still apparently the one of the things that can kill him. He may have a good resistance to it, but think about how pathetic the power of the people he faces. In comparison to Horus and the Four Gods of Chaos that is... Doesn't he only have their presence.

4) Yes Damage does build up on shields, but after about a second it Regens. Also apparently Tartarus' shields can even do it while taking continuous damage. Either that or it has a Very Large Damage Threshold and is actually impervious to small arms fire. Uranium bullets?

5) KK, just watched it.
First, it took Tom a few seconds to use his power because he was untrained with it. With Sylars Intuitive Aptitude he can actually use his acquired abilities Better than the people he's stolen from. It would take him the snap of his fingers.
Second, Sylar has Regen... Well yes but he still needs to concentrate

6) From what I've read on his wiki, he has to Kill them to take control of them and make them his construct. No he needs to beat them or have a chance to over them

7) I would think that Super Strength on a level far superior to DBZ, Super Strength on a level superior to that of DBZ and Doomsdays apparent Improved Rapid Evolution would be things that Super Buu would like. He gets absorbed... I think Buu won't give a shit the very second he shoots him with a single blast and incinerates him

1) Sylar can disintegrate people and objects with a thought.

2) Sinstros shields may not block his Complete Disintegration... Yes but his distintergration takes time enough to be nuked and not have any flesh or that spot of his brain to come back from.

3) Is Orange resistant to Mind Control? I know that Green Lanterns are Will, which is best suited to block Mind Control, but Orange is Greed... not a good defense against it IMO... [b] yes but all rings are influenced by willpower it's just Green lanterns who use only willpower

#12 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:16 AM

Is that before or after he enchants a spell that sends her back to the Paleolithic era...trapped? Or teleports her to the cold depths of space? Or psionically transfers his consciousness into another nearby being (say perhaps Ultimecia) through a simple eye contact (Yes, he has done that before).

Anyway, this is not my battle. Going to bed..

#13 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:19 AM

Is that before or after he enchants a spell that sends her back to the Paleolithic era? Or teleports her to the cold depths of space? Or psionically transferring his consciousness into another nearby being (say perhaps Ultimecia) through a simple eye contact (Yes, he has done that before).

Anyway, this is not my battle. Going to bed..

Flicks her hand back in right time zone. Ultimecia has survived the universe after she tore down reality meaning no air no gravity no nothing. her power isn't in her body it's in her mind and he can't do that when he can't do anything.

#14 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:20 AM

Agent Oranges Stealing Skills:

"The most notable and unique aspect of Larfleeze's abilities, however, is his power to steal the identities of those he kills. After these individuals have died, an orange light construct resembling them rises from their body, adding a new member to his Orange Lanterns."

#15 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:23 AM

Agent Oranges Stealing Skills:

"The most notable and unique aspect of Larfleeze's abilities, however, is his power to steal the identities of those he kills. After these individuals have died, an orange light construct resembling them rises from their body, adding a new member to his Orange Lanterns."

Yes, But note that he changed Hal Jordan into a Orange Lantern and he got changed back unharmed.

#16 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 02:10 AM

Yes, But note that he changed Hal Jordan into a Orange Lantern and he got changed back unharmed.

O RLY?

Hal, along with many other Corps members, invaded the Vega System. Hal once again lost control of the blue ring that Saint Walker had given him, causing him to plummet onto the planet, Okaara where he met Green Lantern, Gretti. The Guardians and the other Corps members arrive and make thier way to a cave in the Forbidden Forest of Weeds. When they are about to break in, they are ambushed by the Orange Lantern Corps, who now have added the Controllers to their ranks. During the course of the battle, Hal is dragged down in the depths of the planet, deep underground to discover the leader and self-proclaimed owner of the Orange Lanterns, Larfleeze, Agent Orange himself.

Larfleeze expresses great desire for the blue ring, saying that the fact it gives people thier hopes would be the only way to quench his incredible hunger for everything. He demands the ring but Hal says that he will trade him the ring only if Larfleeze tells him about the deal he had made with the Guardians long ago. Hal listens to the tale and after it is finished, Larfleeze attempts to steal the ring once more. Hal is still unable to remove it so Agent Orange slices off Hal's entire hand and then takes the ring for himself. They both quickly discovered though that the ring had used Larfleeze's hope against him and it was all just an illusion.

The two fought as the Green Lanterns arrived to aid Hal. Hal realized that the power battery Larfleeze held was the source of his power and managed to snatch it from him. The result almost transformed Hal into the new weilder of the orange light but Larfleeze hastily took his battery back. He used its power to battle the Green Lantern Corps but when the blue ring began to speak to Hal once more, he told it that if they got out of the fight alive, he hoped the ring would stop pestering him. The ring registered his sincerity, unleashing its power on Agent Orange, Hal remarking "You've got to be kidding me". Now having used the ring, Hal was able to remove it and it went back to Odym.

Picture of Hal tainted by the orange light

So Agent Orange use his what to change him into a Orange Lantern? I think it was the Power Battery itself, which he greedily snatched back from him before it even did anything...

#17 DataSnake

DataSnake

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:13 PM

Doom probably wins. IIRC he's dealt with opponents who had the time gem on occasion.
1-0

Vanishing Ball ftw.
1-1

Horus. Easily.
2-1

Tartarus finally wins a round in this thing.
3-1

5. Sylar vs. Sinestro
Sinestro blows him away the instant the fight starts.
3-2

I have no clue.
3-2

Buu turns Doomsday into a cookie.
4-2

That leaves Doom, Horus, Tartarus, Revan and Mystic Buu against Kid Buu, Sinestro and Agent Orange.
Mystic Buu is stronger than Kid Buu, Doom can absorb the energy from Sinestro's ring, and as for Orange:

Larfleeze expresses great desire for the blue ring, saying that the fact it gives people thier hopes would be the only way to quench his incredible hunger for everything.

Tzeentch, one of Horus's patrons, has an entire shtick dedicated to taking over enemies' minds by offering their greatest desire.

#18 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 07:28 PM

Doom probably wins. IIRC he's dealt with opponents who had the time gem on occasion. Yes but none of his opponents have turned his armor alive which with it's multiple functions blows up his head
1-0

Vanishing Ball ftw.
1-1

Horus. Easily. Not if his soul disintergrates
2-1

Tartarus finally wins a round in this thing. I'm starting to agree with this
3-1

5. Sylar vs. Sinestro
Sinestro blows him away the instant the fight starts.
3-2

I have no clue. He is on level with The guardians of the universe...Not a Guardian all of the guardians
3-2

Buu turns Doomsday into a cookie.
4-2 agreed

That leaves Doom, Horus, Tartarus, Revan and Mystic Buu against Kid Buu, Sinestro and Agent Orange.
Mystic Buu is stronger than Kid Buu, Doom can absorb the energy from Sinestro's ring, and as for Orange:

Tzeentch, one of Horus's patrons, has an entire shtick dedicated to taking over enemies' minds by offering their greatest desire.

#19 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 07:45 PM

O RLY?

So Agent Orange use his what to change him into a Orange Lantern? I think it was the Power Battery itself, which he greedily snatched back from him before it even did anything...

Well yes it was the power battery but he owns a power battery.....Yes his greed also might conflict with turning him....

#20 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 09:28 PM

1) DOOM vs Ultimicia: Yes but none of his opponents have turned his armor alive which with it's multiple functions blows up his head

2) Horus vs Earl: Not if his soul disintergrates

3) Revan vs Orange: He is on level with The guardians of the universe...Not a Guardian all of the guardians

4) Well yes it was the power battery but he owns a power battery.....Yes his greed also might conflict with turning him....

*added numbers to make this easier to reply to*

1) Really? This is DOOM we're talking about here... You think the guy who puts down Powerful Mages, Super Sorcerers, and Wondrous Wizards like they were school children is not going to have a defense against such a thing?

2) Soul What? First, let's Assume that that actually Could work on Horus... It took the Emperor of Mankind to do such a thing to him the first time around, and doing so nearly Killed him... So~o IF Earl was as powerful as the EOM and did such a thing, then he would be so badly crippled that he wouldn't be able to go on in the fight... But the thing is that Earl is no where near the Power of the EOM, and if he did try doing such a thing the results would easily swing in Horus' favour and he would be the one walking away from the fight.

3) Yet, his thing is Greed, not something like the Green Lanterns Willpower that would help him in fighting off Mind Control... Revan has Intense Training in the Force, a part of the force is Mind Control and Complete Domination...

4) What? Here's what happened, Hal grabbed the PB away from Orange and it almost turned him into a OL. Orange didn't want that, because the PB was all his and no one else. So he snatched it back from Hal before Hal could be turned into an OL. Unless you want him to go completely against character and freely give out HIS battery in order to turn my fighters, then he will have to kill them to make them Orange Lanterns.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users