99 replies to this topic

#41 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 01:55 AM

I'm assuming that shows her stopping time. If so, good job. Anyway, not my battle. She still gets beat by Squall a lot. Squall. :angry:

Yes I give that to while a good story a better antagonist could have been chosen. you know I actually wanted Kefka Pallazzo in here but I don't think him being God of All Magic would have fit in but would he have, Just want to know to know if I should hit my head on the desk.

#42 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 13 December 2009 - 02:00 AM

The DBZ group is giving you absolutely no attention. Look at you over here having jaunty little conversations. If I were debating you, I'd have you beat by now. :angry:

#43 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts
  • Interests:Shonen anime/manga
    reading/writing fantasy novels
    reading/writing fanfiction

Posted 13 December 2009 - 02:11 AM

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

the machine is used to enhace her telepathy to control minds she doesn't use that to travel back in time.

He doesn't have to know it exsists it's all he would deny his arrogance would just fuel whatever pops out powers.

Okay she can stop time but it appears an incantation was involved. (It was in Japanese so I couldn't tell what was being said.) If this is the case she gets *fake word*ed before she can stop time, as Gogeta would want to get the more minor powers out of the way so he could battle Kid Buu and Janemba would help with that.

#44 Marvel Man

Marvel Man

Get this crayon outta my nostril, PLEASE!

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 4,552 posts
  • Interests:Doing stuff... And fighting evil.

Posted 13 December 2009 - 02:52 AM

Also, if I remember correctly, Guldo can only stop time for as long as he can hold his breath...or something.

Wait, that's it? Seriously?!

There's a green alien dude who stops time by holding his breath?

Wow.

I need to see the first season again.

That's Jo Jo's department.

Number of times Treach has referenced Jo Jo: 206

It makes me want to read that manga...

As for this fight, Zreth is slicing through his competition like a hot knife through butter. I'm still not convinced though...

#45 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 03:07 AM

Wait, that's it? Seriously?!

There's a green alien dude who stops time by holding his breath?

Wow.

I need to see the first season again.

Number of times Treach has referenced Jo Jo: 206

It makes me want to read that manga...

As for this fight, Zreth is slicing through his competition like a hot knife through butter. I'm still not convinced though...

I've been trying to get my teammates over here but...

#46 I_KNOW_ALL

I_KNOW_ALL

The lovechild of Master Roshi and Majin Buu.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,258 posts
  • Interests:Figgin Anime!, Gaming, and Music.

Posted 13 December 2009 - 03:16 AM

Kid Buu is your only real chance..

Janemba blows the rest away before they have any time to do anything at all.

Gogeta Kills Kid Buu without much effort.

#47 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 01:00 PM

Okay she can stop time but it appears an incantation was involved. (It was in Japanese so I couldn't tell what was being said.) If this is the case she gets *fake word*ed before she can stop time, as Gogeta would want to get the more minor powers out of the way so he could battle Kid Buu and Janemba would help with that.

First of I would like to say all of Dissidia is considered canon but the level of power of all the characters is altered so that the matchs would be even. there was no incantation it was on a whim but because that was a weaker version so it actually took her a bit of time to channel. I'm also not sure what version treach is letting me use so here is how it would be for each version. Ultimecia Dissidia: Lose in a stomp, Ultimecia first stage: win but barely and the help of Kid Buu is required Greiver Ultimecia: Although more powerful it is more physicaly base so lose, Ultimecia absorbtion of all time: win in massive stomp.

#48 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 01:01 PM

Kid Buu is your only real chance..

Janemba blows the rest away before they have any time to do anything at all.

Gogeta Kills Kid Buu without much effort.

Not really seeing you actually probably don't know most of mine.

#49 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 01:03 PM

The DBZ group is giving you absolutely no attention. Look at you over here having jaunty little conversations. If I were debating you, I'd have you beat by now. :angry:

I don't know maybe, But right now Ultimecia is like my only crutch.

#50 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 01:09 PM

I don't know maybe, But right now Ultimecia is like my only crutch.

I'd ebate you but I don't want my worthless teammates to rely on me.

#51 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 01:12 PM

I'd ebate you but I don't want my worthless teammates to rely on me.

No problem I can wait but for no let's just lie down and relax....
Posted Image

#52 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 01:20 PM

No problem I can wait but for no let's just lie down and relax....
Posted Image

Fine by me, I've had to do all the work for my side; I doeven care who wins this. If I split my time between you and Skimisher I lose, I'm one guy fighting a two front war a lone with worty advasaries on either side. Heck, I've already PMed Treach and told him to give you the win.

#53 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 01:39 PM

Fine by me, I've had to do all the work for my side; I doeven care who wins this. If I split my time between you and Skimisher I lose, I'm one guy fighting a two front war a lone with worty advasaries on either side. Heck, I've already PMed Treach and told him to give you the win.

Oh, This is actually to judge who will make it in to the next round in our tournament...

#54 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 01:52 PM

Oh, This is actually to judge who will make it in to the next round in our tournament...

So why not just have you two debate against each other.

#55 I_KNOW_ALL

I_KNOW_ALL

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,258 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 02:00 PM

Fine Zreth, I will debate with you aswell as Skirm.

No need to just give him the win Tech.

#56 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 02:04 PM

So why not just have you two debate against each other.

I don't know this is just how treach did it with the heros. It's really who will have a better chance at their battle.

#57 I_KNOW_ALL

I_KNOW_ALL

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,258 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 02:14 PM

From what I have seen and played in FF VIII, Ultemica used an incantation everytime sheused her time stop ability. Her Incantation takes little time, however, she doesn't have time. Janemba would blow them all to nothingness before she was able to use her incantation.

After that, Kid Buu would be the only one left on your team, and Gogeta could take him alone, but i'm sure Janemba would help in the fight making this fight a stomp for my side.

And before it's argued, No they'll just monologe and power up for forever as skirm would say. Janemba always kept on the attack never giving any monologe and would attack without a word.

Also if you want to say Ultemica can cast timestop without an incantation she still moves to cast it. She wouldn't have time to do that either.

And if Ultemica was able to use her time stop (which she wouldn't), whats to stop the reality warping Janemba from stepping out of timestop and still completely killing her? Nothing.

You lose.

#58 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 02:25 PM

From what I have seen and played in FF VIII, Ultemica used an incantation everytime sheused her time stop ability. Her Incantation takes little time, however, she doesn't have time. Janemba would blow them all to nothingness before she was able to use her incantation.

After that, Kid Buu would be the only one left on your team, and Gogeta could take him alone, but i'm sure Janemba would help in the fight making this fight a stomp for my side.

And before it's argued, No they'll just monologe and power up for forever as skirm would say. Janemba always kept on the attack never giving any monologe and would attack without a word.

Also if you want to say Ultemica can cast timestop without an incantation she still moves to cast it. She wouldn't have time to do that either.

And if Ultemica was able to use her time stop (which she wouldn't), whats to stop the reality warping Janemba from stepping out of timestop and still completely killing her? Nothing.

You lose.

First Ultimecia if where using the normal version does not need a incantation or movement for a time stop it's a whim and for the reality altering janemba how about the army of Gogeta's that she plugs out their brains or how about her being a more powerful reality manipulator. Anoither is that Janemba was never really fast just really strong which is already a major disadvantage. Also i just thought of something since Gogeta is only capable of staying on the area for a set time ultimecia can push time forward and Gogeta will be gone from the battle leaving Janemba alone.

#59 I_KNOW_ALL

I_KNOW_ALL

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,258 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 02:31 PM

First Ultimecia if where using the normal version does not need a incantation or movement for a time stop it's a whim and for the reality altering janemba how about the army of Gogeta's that she plugs out their brains or how about her being a more powerful reality manipulator. Anoither is that Janemba was never really fast just really strong which is already a major disadvantage. Also i just thought of something since Gogeta is only capable of staying on the area for a set time ultimecia can push time forward and Gogeta will be gone from the battle leaving Janemba alone.

I want to see proof of these "no incantations needed".

Also, Janemba has no fears, and would ultimatley kill everyone before she has time to use any other spells, icluding the pull the fear thing out.

#60 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 02:39 PM

I want to see proof of these "no incantations needed".

Also, Janemba has no fears, and would ultimatley kill everyone before she has time to use any other spells, icluding the pull the fear thing out.

Even the video I showed you had no incantation and that was a weaker version. the ability to pull thoughts out and make them reality is instatnt and it doesn't have to be a fear it can be anything in the mind liike a memory of Gogeta, also he doesn't have to have ever thought of t either it can simply be formed out of his mind. So an army of 1000 Gogeta's vs. Gogeta and Janemba........Yeah your side wins....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users