• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

May I polish your boots, Marvel Man ?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 09 June 2009 - 04:25 PM

Fair enough.

Hang on, what are the limits of Thanos with the glove/gauntlet? I thought that he remade creation and the only reason he wasn't "God" was that Warlock talked him out of it. I've got the comic somewhere, will have to go check it out, but I'm sure he was (as per your signature) pimp slapping everyone including Living Tribunal all around the place. Doesn't that suggest that TOAA may not have been powerful enough to intervene?

Umm...The Tribunal nullified the Gauntlet's power. I think you hjave it confused with The Heart of the Universe, which was stated to use the power of TOAA in the first place.

Heck, it was TOAA who had utter control over everything. He was the one who manipulated Thanos to do everything he did in that comic.

However, Thanos besting the Tribunal was clssic Jim Starlin: Only his chars can win.

#22 boston_celtics

boston_celtics

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts
  • Interests:If I had any, why would I be on this site?

Posted 10 June 2009 - 03:37 AM

Well, those 2 are the Gods of their universe. So what you need is somebody stronger than God.

Thus, Man-Of-Miracles.

#23 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 10 June 2009 - 02:25 PM

Well, those 2 are the Gods of their universe. So what you need is somebody stronger than God.

Thus, Man-Of-Miracles.

Once again, the Man-Of-Miracles is the supreme being in his respective universe. Technically, he's God. His son was only named that. The M-O-M isn't any different from TOAA or the Presence. They'd be equal in terms of power.

Just because you're more powerful than someone named "God" doesn't make you more powerful than the supreme being of another universe.

#24 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 02:27 PM

Heck, M-O-M, TOAA, and The PResence both created a multiverse. They're all above any singular universe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users