Diskyr

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Interests:Anything that suits me

Posted 08 June 2009 - 09:36 PM

Who can kill these 2?

And please, serious comments! Not people like Aunt May who can slap them both to oblivion or jeff loeb and his amazing PIS powers

#2 Adam Safran

Adam Safran

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 09:39 PM

Uhm, it'd have to be something to target their pure essence. For Marvel at least it'd mean someone who in 'reality' could go back in time and do something to Jack Kirby/Stan Lee's creative abilities in their prime, thus Marvel never 'comes' to be as it's soul has been destroyed.

If you mean other fictional characters? L-Sama from Slayers, who basically is the living avatar of a multiverse made up of her body. Or Washu. If anyone could have tech to destroy a multiversal level entity, Washu could. Knowing her, eevn by total accident. Then again, Tenchi with the full power of the Light Hawk Wings could probably do the same, at least judging by what Rei-Kai says,and I generally trust her on anime stuff.

Or alternatively something like the Heart of Gold running on the Infinite Improbability Drive specificalyl targeted to.. And basically pull a Sqwuirrel Girl by having the most weakest, pathetic character ever somehow take out the most powerful in all of the cosmos.

#3 Diskyr

Diskyr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 09:47 PM

Uhm, it'd have to be something to target their pure essence. For Marvel at least it'd mean someone who in 'reality' could go back in time and do something to Jack Kirby/Stan Lee's creative abilities in their prime, thus Marvel never 'comes' to be as it's soul has been destroyed.

If you mean other fictional characters? L-Sama from Slayers, who basically is the living avatar of a multiverse made up of her body. Or Washu. If anyone could have tech to destroy a multiversal level entity, Washu could. Knowing her, eevn by total accident. Then again, Tenchi with the full power of the Light Hawk Wings could probably do the same, at least judging by what Rei-Kai says,and I generally trust her on anime stuff.

Or alternatively something like the Heart of Gold running on the Infinite Improbability Drive specificalyl targeted to.. And basically pull a Sqwuirrel Girl by having the most weakest, pathetic character ever somehow take out the most powerful in all of the cosmos.

#4 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

May I polish your boots, Marvel Man ?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:01 PM

Umm...No one. One could kill the Presence from DC's Vertigo imprint, but both DC's and Marvel's mainstream Supreme Beings can't be killed...at all.

And especially not by those God-Awfull Tenchi Moyu! cast.

#5 Guest_Nd5_*

Guest_Nd5_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:02 PM

Cough.Rei,cough,Kai,cough,is a guy,cough.

#6 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:04 PM

Cough.Rei,cough,Kai,cough,is a guy,cough.

Role Playing actions are generally signified by a "*", ND5...

Example: Rei*cough*Kei*cough*is a guy.*cough*

#7 Guest_Nd5_*

Guest_Nd5_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:11 PM

Role Playing actions are generally signified by a "*", ND5...

Example: Rei*cough*Kei*cough*is a guy.*cough*

Thank you Marvelfan.....not.

#8 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:15 PM

Thank you Marvelfan.....not.

Fealing scorned?

#9 Guest_Nd5_*

Guest_Nd5_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:16 PM

Fealing scorned?

That and I stepped on a needle.

#10 Diskyr

Diskyr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:19 PM

ow

#11 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:19 PM

That and I stepped on a needle.

I hope your foot feels better soon...

#12 Culwych

Culwych

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 06:08 AM

I'll tell you who would! The Ultimate Bad Man himself: The Saint of Killers:
Posted Image

#13 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 08:30 AM

I'll tell you who would! The Ultimate Bad Man himself: The Saint of Killers:

Ha!
The only reason he managed to kill the God of his universe was because he was off his throne at the time. That God's omnipotence came from sitting on his throne.

Needless to say, he was not sitting on his throne at the time, and was killed. That won't be the case with these other two, as they retain their omnipotence all the time.

#14 Culwych

Culwych

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:14 AM

Ha!
The only reason he managed to kill the God of his universe was because he was off his throne at the time. That God's omnipotence came from sitting on his throne.

Needless to say, he was not sitting on his throne at the time, and was killed. That won't be the case with these other two, as they retain their omnipotence all the time.

Nope, he shoots them and the die, end of story.

HA! Just kidding. You may be right but remember that he has sat on the throne himself now so things may be different.

If not them then maybe Preacher? If he had the voice he may be able to use that on them. Though he'd have to hurry otherwise he'd get squashed.

Can't think of anyone else right now.

#15 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:16 AM

Nope, he shoots them and the die, end of story.

HA! Just kidding. You may be right but remember that he has sat on the throne himself now so things may be different.

If not them then maybe Preacher? If he had the voice he may be able to use that on them. Though he'd have to hurry otherwise he'd get squashed.

Can't think of anyone else right now.

Umm...No.

No one from PReacher could do crap to either the PResence or TOAA, I'm certain.

#16 Culwych

Culwych

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:21 AM

Umm...No.

No one from PReacher could do crap to either the PResence or TOAA, I'm certain.

Oh :lol:

Then I'm out of ideas.

Hang on... how about an alliance of realist busters..Myx, Anti-monitor, Parallax, Beyonder, Thanos with Glove, Onslaught, Phoenix, Krona...... Maybe working together they would stand a chance.

#17 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:27 AM

Oh :lol:

Then I'm out of ideas.

Hang on... how about an alliance of realist busters..Myx, Anti-monitor, Parallax, Beyonder, Thanos with Glove, Onslaught, Phoenix, Krona...... Maybe working together they would stand a chance.

*facepalm*

You don't get it. Both are totally omnipotent, and have limitless power. even Pre-Retcon Beyonder had a limit, albeit a very high one.

They could never win.

#18 Culwych

Culwych

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:35 AM

*facepalm*

You don't get it. Both are totally omnipotent, and have limitless power. even Pre-Retcon Beyonder had a limit, albeit a very high one.

They could never win.

Don't you facepalm me young man! :lol:

I was just trying to add something to this debate. I guess then that if they are all that then no one could ever rival their power.

Quick question.... is Mephisto meant to be omnipotent and all powerful in his domain?

#19 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 03:09 PM

Don't you facepalm me young man! :lol:

I was just trying to add something to this debate. I guess then that if they are all that then no one could ever rival their power.

Quick question.... is Mephisto meant to be omnipotent and all powerful in his domain?

No...well...He's omnipotent in certain ways, though people like Galactus outdo him in sheer power, even in his own relm.

But, for the most part, against non-Galactus-like entities, he's freakishly powerful.

#20 Culwych

Culwych

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 04:19 PM

No...well...He's omnipotent in certain ways, though people like Galactus outdo him in sheer power, even in his own relm.

But, for the most part, against non-Galactus-like entities, he's freakishly powerful.

Fair enough.

Hang on, what are the limits of Thanos with the glove/gauntlet? I thought that he remade creation and the only reason he wasn't "God" was that Warlock talked him out of it. I've got the comic somewhere, will have to go check it out, but I'm sure he was (as per your signature) pimp slapping everyone including Living Tribunal all around the place. Doesn't that suggest that TOAA may not have been powerful enough to intervene?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users