DataSnake

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:13 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Setting: Satan City, 18 years after Kid Buu's defeat
Vegeta was not in a very good mood when Bra got home. His mood only got worse when she introduced her new boyfriend, Edward Cullen. Still, he decided to be polite, for his daughter's sake.
"Hello, Mr. Cullen. I am Vegeta."
"I know. I've been stalking your daughter for quite a while now."
"You've been what?"
"Dad, it's not a big deal. It just makes him more mysterious. Besides, he sparkles."
"He what?"
"Sparkles."
"It helps me attract my prey."
"Your what?"
"I'm a vampire. Look, old man, I'm going to marry your daughter, and if you try to stop me, I'll be forced to hurt you."
"WHAT WAS THAT?"
Vegeta's hair turned gold and lightning flared around him.
"Let me ask you something. Does a creature such as yourself ever experience fear?"

#2 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,252 posts
  • Interests:Shonen anime/manga
    reading/writing fantasy novels
    reading/writing fanfiction

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:20 PM

Vegeta at Super Saiyan 2 vs Edward Cullen. *Blinks* Damn, I missed it. All that's left of the vampire is the urine that leaked on to the floor when he saw Vegeta transform. :P I'd give this a good grade.

#3 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

I am One with the Ferret.

• Members
  • 7,162 posts
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:35 PM

Posted Image

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

#4 AKUMA

AKUMA

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:36 PM

i dont even like edward...im glad he fighting vegeta and i hope vegeta beats the sparkles outa him....

of course i wont see it.....

#5 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:40 PM

i dont even like edward...im glad he fighting vegeta and i hope vegeta beats the sparkles outa him....

of course i wont see it.....

You could always visit his urine and blood stain.

#6 AKUMA

AKUMA

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:46 PM

You cold always visit his urine and blood stain.

naaahhh, ill be alright

#7 Landon

Landon

The Main Character

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,479 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:46 PM

Vegeta and Edward become the hawt new fanfic couple. Fangirls all around the world swoon in synch.

#8 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:50 PM

Vegeta and Edward become the hawt new fanfic couple. Fangirls all around the world swoon in synch.

Nah all the fangirls would bash Vegeta for killing Edward and/or try to physically maul the Saiyan, both of which would end in a massive decrease in the fangirl population via their death at the Saiyan Prince's hands.

#9 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

May I polish your boots, Marvel Man ?

• Members
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 03 December 2009 - 11:57 PM

:P

#10 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 01:15 AM

My turn to write a Vegeta vs Edward story, I stole a little bit from Datasnake's hoope he doesn't mind.

Setting: West City, 18 years after Kid Buu's defeat
Vegeta was not in a very good mood when Bra got home. His mood only got worse when she introduced her new boyfriend, Edward Cullen.
"Hello Mr. Briefs I'm Edward Cullen." the boy said. Something about Edward irked the Saiyan Prince couldn't quite put his finger on it. He thought on this silently for a moment before it hit him: the boy didn't have a ki signature.
"Android." he growled in his thoughts.
"Bra, get away from him now!" Vegeta demanded.
"Why what's wrong Daddy?" Bra questioned.
"You should have noticed by now he doesn't have any ki, he must be an Android. I thought I trained you better than that." The Saiyan Prince's voice was ripe with shame. Edward didn't have a clue what was going on but he knew he had to try to diffuse the situation.
"Mr. Briefs, I assure you I am not an Android." the vampire declared.
"We'll just have to see about that now won't we?" The Saiyan Prince fired a weak ki blast at Edward who narrowly dodged using his vampiric speed causing the energy to destroy one of Bulma's favorite vases.
"Dad, stop it!" Bra shouted.
"Shut up Bra no human outside of the Earthling Z fighters could've dodged that attack," Vegeta explained, "Let's see him dodge this!" The Saiyan pointed his index finger at Edward firing a blast that was much smaller but much faster than the last; before Edward could react his right arm was completely gone. The vampire could tell his hand was forced, as long as Vegeta thought he was an Android he would die. It was time to tell the truth.
"Mr. Briefs, I am not an Android, I am a vampire." he revealed. Unfortunately for him Vegeta knew about vampires, Bulma had forced him to study human culture so he would blend in better.
"A vampire, so you want to suck Bra's blood do you?" The Saiyan asked angrily.
"No I would never do that, I love Bra." the vampire protested. Bra blushed at this comment.
"Then fight for her." Vegeta challenged.
"What?!" Edward was taken aback by this comment.
"If you love my daughter than fight for her." Vegeta than powered up to Super Saiyan 2 to intimidate the Cullen Vampire. For his part Edward we his pants, Vegeta's scent had changed, he smelled like death. The fastest of the Cullens did the first thing that came to mind: he ran . Edward had just taken his first step into the steets when he hit a brick wall or rather angry Saiyan.
"Just what are you?" the vampire questioned as he literally wet his pants yet agian upon looking at the flaming form of death as lightning danced around it.
"Is the little pretty boy vampire scared," Vegeta taunted, "Good, that's how cowardly honorless parasites like you should feel when faced with a real warrior. As for what I am, just call me your executioner." The Super Saiyan barked out a shrill laugh before vaporizing Edward with on last ki blast.
"Mom! Dad blew up another one of my boyfriends!" yelled Bra who had been watching from inside the house.
"VEGETA!!!" Bulma shrieked. This time it was the Super Saiyan who wet his pants.

#11 Kinetic War

Kinetic War

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • Interests:This article is too long. Consider splitting it into separate articles.

Posted 04 December 2009 - 05:06 AM

I guess what this boils down to is what is Vegeta's most painful move, and how can he keep Edward suffering for as long as possible without killing him. Unless Sparkly doesn't feel pain, in which case Vegeta could just disintegrate everything but his head in order to have a whiny stress ball on his desk he can take out his anger on every now and then.

#12 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 10:30 PM

Vegeta tears the shiny of Glitter's body and makes him into a necklace for Bulma.

He should be fighting this guy... Posted Image

#13 TheRandomBandit

TheRandomBandit

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />FIghting<br />Dining

Posted 04 December 2009 - 10:52 PM

Edward was out of character. This set-up is FAILURE! No matter how much you hate him. Please, try to write better then that.

#14 videogameman

videogameman

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
  • Interests:Video games, literature, Anime/Manga, Western animation ie. Cartoons, and your momma!

Posted 04 December 2009 - 11:19 PM

Edward was out of character. This set-up is FAILURE! No matter how much you hate him. Please, try to write better then that.

Must.Resist. Mean. Comment.

Seriously, I make fun of my little brother's best friend all the time because he likes Twilight. Anyway,This is parody. parody often exaggerates people's personality. read any MAD magizine with a movie parody and you see it. Therefore, this was a good work of writing because it parodied, which often exaggerates personality, Edward's behavior effectively.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users