1 reply to this topic

#1 Redwallfan2000

Redwallfan2000

SPOOOON!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:53 PM

It was any other day in the Tri-State Area.  Dr. Doofenshmirtz was still thinking of a plan to take over the Tri-State Area.  All of his plans were thrawted by a certain platypus.  He was too busy concentrating that he had no idea that someone else whom had lost to a certain blue Hedgehog was also visiting the area.  Outside near the harbor, Dr. Eggman had just landed with his two robot servents "Dr" one of the robots known as Bocoe spoke "We've arrived in this Tri-State Area."

"Excellent" Dr. Eggman said "I shall start my new Eggman Empire here."

"Dr..." Decoe spoke "There seems to be someone else interested in the area as well."

"What is his name?" Dr. Eggman asked.

Decoe answers "Well, doctor, he calls himself Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz."

Dr. Eggman views the other scientist's profile "I see...Even if he isn't worth the competition, I think I'll settle this myself.

"Right away" the robot replied.

A few minutes later Dr. Eggman in his Hovercraft approached a certain building.  An evil jingle is heard "Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!"

Dr. Eggman paused as if he heard the jingle scartching his head muttering "Perhaps I shouldn't be asking him for a partnership if this is going to be contiously heard..."

Despite this, Dr. Eggman knocks on the door and Doofenshmirtz answers "Perry the Platypus I assume, come in!"

Dr. Eggman opens the door and Doofenshmirtz was expecting someone else as he seen the hovercraft "Oh, you aren't Perry the Platypus...Uh but you do look familar...Hmm, You know you're head looks like an egg anyone tells you that?"

"I have heard that from someone else...You fool" Dr. Eggman announced "I am the great, Dr. Eggman.  The most smartest Scientific Genius in the world.  I've merely came here to ask of your assistance."

Dr. Doofenshmirtz hears this "Oh, so that's why you look familar, wait a second, YOUR THE DR. EGGMAN?  I've been a fan of you all my life sense I was a child but uh, what sort of assistance?"

Dr. Eggman answers "I've come to conquer the Tri-State Area in order to start my new land, Eggmand Empire I've heard that you've been wanting to conquer this area too."

"Of course!" Dr. Doofenshmirtz said "But you know there can only be one ruler..."

"I was expecting us to be rulers together" Eggman explained.

"Oh, now that's different...Okay, we can do that...Just so you know I'll be the one in charge and you can be my Vice President."

Dr. Eggman eyes the doctor "That is where we disagree, you see, I'm the one that will be in charge of everything including above you...And you will be my second-in-Command."

"Yes, we have a disagreement there" Dr. Doofenshmirtz said "But we need to settle this right now."

Dr. Eggman eyes him "I was thinking the same thing, a fight till one is knocked out."

"It's a deal!" Doofenshmirtz said accepting the challenge thinking After all you won't stand a chance against my Deathrayintiator.

Eggman is also grinning thinking It shall be my finest moment knocking you out, especially when I have two Chaos Emeralds...And...my Death Egg Robo!"

Dr. Doofenshmirtz gets ready to get his newest invention unknowingly that Dr. Eggman had already summoned and was about to go into the Death Egg Robo.

Dr. Doofenshmirtz comes back with the ray "Alright Dr. Eggman we can..." He eyes the Death Egg Robo "Uh, what is that?"

Dr. Eggman laughs getting into the robot to control it "My finest invention, the Death Egg Robo!  Prepare to know defeat!"

Dr. Doofenshmirtz eyes him "It is so on mr.  I love robots man."

The two prepare to fight.

Okay, this fight has been bugging me, so please help me settle this matter, which of our favorite Scientists win a match to the knock out.  Dr. Eggman only has his Death Egg Robo, and two Chaos Emeralds.  Dr. Doofenshmirtz has all of his inventions and the new one that was named by his thoughts.  So who wins to become the true ruler of Eggman's Future Empire?

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:53 PM

Learn More About
Dr. Eggman
Read more about Dr. Eggman at Wikipedia
Official Site: Sega Links: Wikipedia Eggman Empire Sega of America

Dr Heinz Doofenshmirtz
Read more about Dr Heinz Doofenshmirtz at Wikipedia
Official Site: Disney Links: Wikipedia Phineasandferb wikia Disney Channel

#3 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:12 PM

Match Final Results
No User Ratings on this match received!
SCORE
Dr. Eggman: 6
Dr Heinz Doofenshmirtz: 1
FPA: 0

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dr. Eggman, Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users