• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 undertakersymbiote

undertakersymbiote

Cannon Fodder

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:Marvel comics, WWE, Sonic The Hedgehog, Magic The Gathering, music, etc.

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:27 PM

Elmo is hired by Pillsbury to star in a Cinnamon Roll commercial.

Elmo: "Hello kids. Elmo has a question for you. Would you buy these sweet, sugary delicious Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls for only $2? Gee, Elmo sure would! Haha!"

As the commercial comes to an end, Elmo plays the part of the kids in this commercial and pokes Poppin' Fresh, which as usual causes him to joyfully giggle. However, Elmo's finger is so furry that it tickles the doughboy a little too much. So after the commercial is done airing, the Pillsbury Doughboy jumps onto Elmo's back and just for a little revenge starts tickling Elmo all over. After about 15 seconds of torture, Elmo finally manages to get the doughboy off but has to stop and breathe for a minute after laughing hysterically for that long.

Once he catches his breath, Elmo goes for Poppin' Fresh again and a tickle fight between these two icons ensues. Who wins? The tickle fight ends when one of them taps out.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:27 PM

Learn More About
Elmo
Read more about Elmo at Wikipedia
Official Site: Sesame Workshop Links: Wikipedia Sesame Street Profile Muppet Wiki

Pillsbury Doughboy
Read more about Pillsbury Doughboy at Wikipedia
Official Site: Pillsbury Links: Wikipedia About.com AdvertisingAge

#3 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:51 AM

Heh, they both might like the tickling too much to think about tapping out. :D 

Interesting concept for the debut of the Pillsbury Doughboy, undertakersymbiote, but the match needed a bit more meat to it. If matches could still be graded right now, I'd give this a "C". I understand that you're probably trying to get back into writing shape, but I hope you add a bit more story to your matches on the new site(s).

#4 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:12 PM

Match Final Results
No User Ratings on this match received!
SCORE
Elmo: 3
Pillsbury Doughboy: 4