• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 iceeater24

iceeater24

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Movies,sports,and other stuff.

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:33 PM

Logan couldn't sleep. He can never sleep but this night was different. He felt like there was a presence in the room. He started to wonder if he was just going crazy. He missed Jean so much, he couldn't tell right from wrong anymore. Believe it or not, he fell asleep after a while. His dream began with him in bed. He rolled over to see Jean in the bed with him. He smiled and reached out his arms to hug her but she melted onto the floor in a horrific fashion. Logan began to scream as the room around him began to turn into an abandoned factory of some sort. He ran down the catwalk to be greeted by a man with a striped sweater. Wolverine was unaware that it was a dream so he drew his claws and dashed toward the man named Freddy Krueger.

Freddy vanished right before Wolverine made contact with him. "Whats your beef with me bub." said Wolverine looking for Freddy. Freddy appeared right in front of Logan and said "I could use a good challenge." He stabbed Logan right in the stomach and threw him against a wall. Wolvie immedietly healed and Freddy was confused. "What? How did you do that?" Wolvie smiled and sliced his head off. "I've got a few tricks up my sleeve." Krueger's body was lying on the floor for a few seconds but he grew his head back. "So do I. You're in my world. You can't win."  Wolverine thought of a plan.

"You can't win if you're in my world." said Wolvie. He grabs Freddy and stabs himself in the chest. He wakes up but Freddy came with him. "No! Now i'm not invulnerable!"

iceeater24- Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the match! I haven't been on in a while so i'm a little rusty but I still tried my best! Thanks for reading.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:33 PM

Learn More About
Wolverine
Read more about Wolverine at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wolverine Wiki entry Marvel Wolverine-Answers.com

Freddy Krueger
Read more about Freddy Krueger at Wikipedia
Official Site: New Line Cinema Links: Wikipedia House of Horrors Spiffy Entertainment

#3 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:29 PM

I'll check this out in a bit, iceeater, but you may want to look at this in the meantime: 

http://www.electricf...32398-retiring/

#4 iceeater24

iceeater24

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:37 PM

wait, so is the CBUB done? I can't write on hear anymore?

#5 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:50 PM

Well, as that thread's OP mentioned, the match-matching, etc., is likely being shut down some time over the weekend, so we all likely have the rest of the week to make matches. The forums themselves are going down some time after that. 

Some other sites are out there for CBUB'ers, but they won't have the special match-making functions. Matches can still be written and posted like comments, though. Here are a couple: 

http://electricferret.freeforums.net/

http://z15.invisionf...dex.php?act=idx

#6 iceeater24

iceeater24

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:54 PM

Darn. Oh well. I guess thats it then. I was only on this website for the matchmaking on CBUB. Well see ya later DSkillz. Thanks for all the advice.

#7 iceeater24

iceeater24

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:56 PM

I'm going to let my anger out by playing injustice

#8 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:watching movies, playing video games, writing cbub battles, listening to music, and reading comics...

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:45 PM

I'm going to let my anger out by playing injustice

wolvie stomps. His adamantium, speed, agility, and enhanced senses are just too much for the dream warrior to handle. Freddy gets shredded to pieces in mere seconds in the real world. Check out Thanos vs. Darkseid. Let me know what you think.

#9 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:35 PM

Match had some potential, especially since Freddy could've tortured Wolverine by making him revisit some of his worst memories and fears, but it needed more of a story. Plus, you've basically already given Logan the victory in the last few lines! 

Darn. Oh well. I guess thats it then. I was only on this website for the matchmaking on CBUB. Well see ya later DSkillz. Thanks for all the advice.

Anytime. :)

You can still make matches on the other sites, you know. They just won't have an automatic record-keeper for the characters or the F.P.A. system.

#10 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:29 PM

Lets start a Facebook for cbub and then we can all just comment on matches there

#11 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:44 PM

1432639-facepalm.jpg

#12 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 02:17 PM

Haha I think it's a good idea better than what's happening now.

#13 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:19 PM

That's not what the facepalm is for.

http://www.electricf...ub-on-facebook/

#14 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:06 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
Dinsdale Piranha gives it a grade of -
DSkillz gives it a grade of [C] - Concept has potential, but needed more story, and outcome was virtually decided within the match. My "C" is just about generous here.
[b]SCORE

Wolverine: 17
Freddy Krueger: 3
FPA: 2.5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users