Ahhh poot.

#22 Bergy_Berg

Bergy_Berg

I don't even read comics.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:36 PM

I'm voting for DBZ, because reasons. I'm not sure what the reasons are, but reasons.

#23 Venom 2009

Venom 2009

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Godzilla, Monsters/Kaijus, Zeiram, Anime, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Ikki Tousen, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Cartoons, Fan Fictions, Movies, TV Shows, and MST3K.

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:55 PM

Superman sneezes and the Earth is gone.  The DBZers die in empty space, assuming they are not blown away by the sneeze.

They are fighting in Asgard, not the Earth.

Anyway, I thought of someways on how the Dragon Ball Characters could beat Superman.

1. Buu absorbs Superman.

2. Baby takes over Superman’s body.

3. Ginyu switches bodies with Superman.

4. Garlic Jr pulls Superman into the Dead Zone.

5. Spike the Devilman uses the Devilmite Beam on Superman.

#24 Bergy_Berg

Bergy_Berg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:59 PM

Who is Spike the Devilman?

#25 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:03 PM

What kind of Dragon Ball fan are you?

#26 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:12 PM

They are fighting in Asgard, not the Earth.

Anyway, I thought of someways on how the Dragon Ball Characters could beat Superman.

1. Buu absorbs Superman.

2. Baby takes over Superman’s body.

3. Ginyu switches bodies with Superman.

4. Garlic Jr pulls Superman into the Dead Zone.

5. Spike the Devilman uses the Devilmite Beam on Superman.

1 and 2 wouldn't work - they'd need to bypass the quasi-telekinetic field comprised of Superman's will that covers the entirety of his body (i.e. why his clothes go mostly unscathed unless he's met with equally powerful entities. It also applies itself to objects he decides to deadlift/carry along, protecting them.) Buu nor Baby lack the power to break through this. Also I am aware the tactile telekinesis was for post crisis but I seriously don't see any other explanation in regards to the planets remaining intact when he pulls them through space. >.> If he doesn't have the field, his durability and speed still renders him relatively safe regardless.

3 has a severely low chance of working: Superman vastly outclasses Ginyu in speed, reflexes and such - not only that but he's liable to disable Ginyu before he even begins to spout GINYU.

4 Pretty sure Superman would effortlessly resist this let alone disable Garlic.

5 Spike's beam would need to hit and Spike the Devilman is seriously underpowered in comparison to everyone else. I'm also positive there's a chance the beam would fail. Also pretty sure his heart, being that he's insanely durable, would resist exploding :o And Bergy - Spike the Devilman is one of Baba's fighters who can kill evil beings with a beam that explodes their heart. He's remembered for the fact that Goku defeated his beam due to his pure of heart attribute.

#27 Dinsdale Piranha

Dinsdale Piranha

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:37 PM

Like I said, wish for kryptonite, for the sun to shift to red, etc. I think something like that is their only shot.

#28 Bergy_Berg

Bergy_Berg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:55 PM

Damn it, Spike is that red dude. The man who looked like the devil. Right. I don't remember the buu saga too well, I'm pretty sure I was taking heavy doses of Zatch Bell then.

#29 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:58 PM

Like I said, wish for kryptonite, for the sun to shift to red, etc. I think something like that is their only shot.

That would require knowing his weaknesses beforehand though?

#30 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:20 PM

Um, Spike was not in the Buu saga so why are you talking about it?

#31 Venom 2009

Venom 2009

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Godzilla, Monsters/Kaijus, Zeiram, Anime, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Ikki Tousen, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Cartoons, Fan Fictions, Movies, TV Shows, and MST3K.

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:37 PM

Spike the Devilman

Dragon Ball Wiki: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Spike_the_Devil_Man

Dragon Ball Encyclopedia: http://www.dragonballencyclopedia.com/wiki/Spike_the_Devil_Man

Also, here is information on the Devilmite Beam: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Devilmite_Beam

I also thought of something else. What about Dabura turning Superman to stone?

#32 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:40 PM

Let's compare the speed of spit to Superman.

#33 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:24 AM

Damn it, Spike is that red dude. The man who looked like the devil. Right. I don't remember the buu saga too well, I'm pretty sure I was taking heavy doses of Zatch Bell then.

That's Dabura, Demon King of the Demon World.

#34 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:51 AM

Pre-Crisis Superman traveled so fast he almost went into heaven. Destroyed a universe with a sneeze, his laughter causes earthquakes,  and more. He literally could yawn and probably wipe out the DBZ's Earth. Hell he sneezes and their goes the universe. 

I doubt a red sun regardless of what DC says would do anything since he could sneeze and put out a red sun. Or just blow the red sun away effortlessly. Both of which he has actually done to suns before. Though not red sun.

#35 Dinsdale Piranha

Dinsdale Piranha

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:33 AM

It doesn't make sense, but a red sun put him down plenty of times in the Silver Age.

It's interesting to think that Superman gets his powers from a yellow sun when his most powerful incarnations are more powerful than the sun. 

#36 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:37 AM

And how will a Red Sun be of any use if no one know Superman's weaknesses? You seemed to ignore my last post there.

#37 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:50 AM

"We wish to know his weaknesses."

#38 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:21 AM

Tell me exactly who makes this wish? Pretty sure none of the Saiyans would, out of fairness, ego etc, wanting to beat him at his best. They're surely not going to let the villains near them...and that leaves the other Z-Fighters, who tend to just do whatever the hell Goku says.

#39 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:33 AM

People aren't paying attention to the fight location. It says Superman is fighting all characters from Dragonball in Asgard. What dragonballs do you know of in Asgard? Z-Fighters don't just carry dragonballs on them like it's nothing. It doesn't matter whether they make a wish or not. Doesn't matter whether they know of his abilities beforehand or after.

People don't get how powerful that Superman is if they think the dragonballs make a difference. He was the the definite Superman is the most powerful hero ever so he has a shitload of abilities. Pre-Crisis Superman had telepathy, could see into the future, and all sorts of crazy shit.

Also Nova is right. They have never wished for weaknesses for their villains. 

#40 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:26 AM

Tell me exactly who makes this wish? Pretty sure none of the Saiyans would, out of fairness, ego etc, wanting to beat him at his best. They're surely not going to let the villains near them...and that leaves the other Z-Fighters, who tend to just do whatever the hell Goku says.

You seem to be under the impression that this is just the Z-Fighters and the villains vs Superman. It's the entire universe-- a universe full of people who know about and are willing to operate the Dragon Balls. And honestly, I doubt they'll be able to keep villains away because they'll be too busy getting their asses kicked.

Besides, even if it were just the Z-Fighters? You'd still be incorrect. They don't just fall in line behind Goku, and someone like Piccolo is not gonna stand by and watch the prideful Saiyans get everybody else destroyed for the sake of a fair fight. He could easily grab the balls (dohohohoho) and go make a wish himself.

And another thing, on that note - why do they need the balls? This is EVERY character in the Dragon Ball universe versus Superman. Shenron, Porunga and Black Star Shenron are characters in the Dragon Ball universe. Wouldn't they be opposed to Superman as well? Wouldn't they be willing to use their wish-granting powers to defeat him? Seems likely to me.

And Ballerju, Silver Age Superman never sneezed away a universe, that'd be ridiculous. He sneezed away a solar system. Much less silly. And I've read a good portion of 50s-60s Superman stuff and I don't remember telepathy or precognition, myself.

If everybody in the Dragon Ball universe just threw themselves at Superman then yeah, he'd crush them. But if they're actually smart about it (and I use the term "smart" loosely, this isn't exactly rocket science), the possibility of victory is there. Out-of-the box thinking is not a bad thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users