Photo
- - - - -

If a match gets no user rating it comes out as a scratch...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Buzz Line

Buzz Line

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • Interests:The behavior and habitat of fauna. History. Cultures. Fiction?

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:02 PM

...has that always been the case? I thought specifically you had to have ''low'' user ratings for a scratch and figured having none would just put it through without changing my over all grade.

If a match got no scores from the rest of the userbase should I post it again or would that be bad form?

#2 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:17 PM

Before some changes were made last year, a match that received no ratings received an automatic "It's Good", or four-point grade. With the changes in place, an ungraded match will get a 0.0 and won't affect your F.P.A. This way is actually more fair, IMO, as some members may have received undeserved high grades from ungraded matches in the past, and in fact, some were even actively taking advantage of that fact just to reach grading or even Top Match Creator status. 

If you want to see more about these grading changes, check here: 

http://www.electricf...s-it-is-played/

As for reposting matches, at this point, I'd say "Why not?" It may be the last chance for them to get graded. 

#3 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:35 PM

BTW, sorry about not grading those last matches of yours, Buzz. With all the confusion of, well, everything lately, a lot of us missed out on things.

#4 ThePhenomenalOne

ThePhenomenalOne

Way too drunk to care

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Doing butt naked cartwheels

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:58 PM

ALL DAY A's!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users