• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:watching movies, playing video games, writing cbub battles, listening to music, and reading comics...

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:50 PM

Mortal Kombat vs. Killer Instinct

Fulgore is currently working on a portal to seek more information for Ultratech. Meanwhile in Outworld Shang Tsung is opening a portal hoping to fulfill Shao Khans orders of creating a new army of soldiers. In the mist of opening the portals a fusion is created and a new overlord appears in front of Shang Tsung as well as in front of Fulgore and the Ultratech Corp. He is known as The Sovereign. He is merely just a figment of power and balance among worlds. The Sovereign is explaining the same thing to the Ultratech Corp. and Fulgore as he is explaining it to Shang Tsung.

The Sovereign: Bow to me sorcerer. I have come to balance worlds.

Shang Tsung quickly bows astounded by what he has discovered.

The Sovereign: The tournament of two universes has been decided and now Shao Kahn will be tested to the limit.

Shang Tsung: Lord, what other universe has been chosen to compete in the tournament.

The Sovereign: Fulgore, the expirimental cyborg of Ultratech has opened a portal to further their knowledge and create yet another Killer Instinct tournament. To find the supreme victor I have took it upon myself to create the ultimate tournament. It will be known as Killer Kombat. The victors will receive all power among both universes. Your universe must defend itself against that of the other universe. Can your armies of good and evil prevail sorcerer or will you be bested.

The Sovereign then vanishes in thin air as the universes emerge. Jago appears a short distance from Kenshi to start off the epic battle.

The Arena will be The Bridge (Jagos stage from KI)

You see Jago and Kenshi charge towards one another.

Round 1...FIGHT!

I figured it would be a great way to start off KI vs. MK

Hope you enjoy...

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:51 PM

Learn More About
Jago
Read more about Jago at Wikipedia
Official Site: Rare Links: Wikipedia Killer Instinct Wikia Killer Instinct Arena

Kenshi
Read more about Kenshi at Wikipedia
Official Site: Midway Games Links: Kenshi Wiki Entry Mortal Kombat Guide Entry EarthRealm Entry

#3 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:46 PM

Heh, why put polls to official matches, dude? Or any CP-generated match-ups, for that matter?

#4 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:watching movies, playing video games, writing cbub battles, listening to music, and reading comics...

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:42 AM

DSkillz why are you being such a grouch? I'm friggin sorry dude. Lol I'll fix it...how's the storyline atleast?

#5 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:40 PM

We're all grouchy because doomsday is coming. I hate everything and everybody.

Story is decent, I guess. A lot more detail needed in explaining the plot, but it can go places.

I'll say Jago. But I bet I don't know much about Kenshi. So he probably has something to outmatch Jago.

#6 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:12 PM

We're all grouchy because doomsday is coming. I hate everything and everybody.

Story is decent, I guess. A lot more detail needed in explaining the plot, but it can go places.

I'll say Jago. But I bet I don't know much about Kenshi. So he probably has something to outmatch Jago.

Yeah doomsday is near for sure. So what's the new website people will be checking out when this one goes down. Comicvine or something similar? And yes kenshi has telekinesis while jago does not. But, jago has the tiger spirit: confidence, energy, strength, determination, etc etc. and many other feats.

#7 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:03 PM

DSkillz why are you being such a grouch? I'm friggin sorry dude. Lol I'll fix it...how's the storyline atleast?

A grouch? Dude, I've always called out things like this, usually in a polite way and even long before I made mod. If you think this is bad, you don't wanna see the rest of the 'Net. :rolleyes:

Anyways, the set-up isn't too bad, but it could've used more story. And I guess Kenshi would win due to his telekinesis and the fact that he appears to be wielding a energy sword as opposed to Jago's normal blade. There's not a lot of info in Jago, though.

#8 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:13 PM

A grouch? Dude, I've always called out things like this, usually in a polite way and even long before I made mod. If you think this is bad, you don't wanna see the rest of the 'Net. :rolleyes:

Anyways, the set-up isn't too bad, but it could've used more story. And I guess Kenshi would win due to his telekinesis and the fact that he appears to be wielding a energy sword as opposed to Jago's normal blade. There's not a lot of info in Jago, though.

I was jk man, positive feedback is what this site is all about for sure. Lol it's all good. And jagos sword is somewhat of an energy sword as far as I know. Some pictures of his sword portray it being "lit up" considering he is a master of the tiger spirit. One of those benefits being energy. Idk just a thought I suppose. But like you said their is not much on Jago. Hopefully the new Killer Instinct game goes deeper into his storyline whenever they decide to get around to it.

#9 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 14 August 2013 - 01:25 PM

This is a good fight actually. Okay setup.  I'm going to go with Kenshi here. With the way he incorporates his TK in his fighting style and how fast he moves in combat with it. I could see him from the start snatching Jago with his TK and doing some serious damage. It won't be easy and it will be a very good fight.

#10 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:25 PM

This is a good fight actually. Okay setup.  I'm going to go with Kenshi here. With the way he incorporates his TK in his fighting style and how fast he moves in combat with it. I could see him from the start snatching Jago with his TK and doing some serious damage. It wouldn't be easy and it will be a very good fight.

thats what I like to hear.

#11 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:04 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
bigballerju gives it a grade of [C] -
leroypowell3 gives it a grade of [C] -
DSkillz gives it a grade of [C] - OK match, but needed more story.
SCORE
Jago: 5
Kenshi: 12
FPA: 2.0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users