4 replies to this topic

#1 Odin

Odin

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:07 PM

We see an office in Washington DC filled with senators and congressman all laughing and drinking with each other.

Senator Kelly: Well Senator Bolson I must say I am very pleased to see that your sentinel bill was passed and soon they will be up and running destroying the mutant menace.

Senator Bolson: Soon they will be up and running my dear Senator Kelly the factory is already created and the sentinels will be ready to go into commission in less than a week.

Kelly: Very good old man how did you get the funding and equipment so fast.

Bolson: I actually used the old A bomb factories  in Wyoming.

Kelly: well congratulations again old man.

Kelley leaves the room after saying his good byes.

Bolson: That should lead the mutants right into my attack:

Random Senator: What do you mean bolson?

Bolson: It seems our dear friend Mr. Kelly is actually a mutant named Mystique that will lead magneto into a trap set by me.

As Magnetos Brotherhood rushes into the old factory in Wyoming they are not met by large mutant killing robots but instead by the Ufoes and 100 armed guards.

Before a word can be said the battle begins with with most mutants attacking the armed guards and having the Ufoes do battle with Magneto, Juggernaut, Avalanche, and Quicksilver who wins the 4 on 4 battle.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:07 PM

Learn More About
U-Foes
Read more about U-Foes at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: wiki-ufoes leaderslair www.incrediblehulkonline.com

Brotherhood of Mutants
Read more about Brotherhood of Mutants at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment Links: Wikipedia Uncanny X-Men.net Marvel.com

#3 Dinsdale Piranha

Dinsdale Piranha

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:50 AM

Brotherhood wins. This group of Mutants has powers that play right to the U-Foes' weaknesses. Magneto will be able to destroy Ironclad or X-Ray directly. Quicksilver can disperse Vapor by running around her and generating powerful winds. Vector will be the hardest to deal with but Juggernaut can't be harmed or deflected by his powers. 

#4 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:59 AM

Okay setup and I agree with Dinsdale. He basically nailed it on how the Brotherhood wins. Vector wouldn't be hard to deal with. I think Juggernaut with his power could eventually knock him out and get through any attacks to reach him.

#5 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:18 PM

Okay set-up, but this team of Brotherhood members wins. In fact, there are a couple of Brotherhood members that could just about solo the U-Foes.

#6 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 12:21 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
DSkillz gives it a grade of [D] - So-so set-up is marred a bit by some punctuation issues and a mismatch overall.
Dinsdale Piranha gives it a grade of - Cool idea but a little short for a match.
[b]SCORE

U-Foes: 3
Brotherhood of Mutants: 8
FPA: 2.0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users