4 replies to this topic

#1 Odin

Odin

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:47 PM

the unthinkable had happened Latveria has gone to war against the USA. It happened on a Saturday morning just when things couldn't get worse. Dr. Doom had sent his air force into American airspace and started bombing making most of the US heroes occupied with doom bots and latverian fighter jet pilots. Luckily for the USA Tony Stark had sent out a message calling for a small Avenger attack squad to come together and take down the Latverian king.

One mile outside the castle ground the small avengers force plans an attack.

Captain America: Ok Night Crawler and Quicksilver it is your job to take out all Latverian snipers on the ridges here, here, and here he says while pointing on the map. Red and She Hulk you two are going to rush the courtyard letting him spring his trap and big guns on you while spiderman scales the gate letting us all in.  Storm, Ms. Marvel, Thor, Green Goblin,  and human torch you take down anything in the air. While Juggernaut, beast, Hawkeye, sabertooth, Cyclops, and myself go this way. Wolverine, hercules, black Panther, Thing, and Venom go this way. First one to find Victor knock him down for me. 

Two minutes after the plan casualties are high with both Hulks the entire air team, and beast are now dead. Fortunately the team that Thing and Venom are on make it to Doom.

Dr. Doom O my old friends the avengers im glad you came here to die. The battle begins with doom popping logans head clean off, and the rest of the team being blasted to dust beside thing and venom.

Doom: I wont kill you Ben Flash here will kill you.  All of a sudden a beam comes out of Dooms hand turning calm agent Venom into crazy bloodthirsty Venom.

Thing throws venom into Doom sending venom into a rage attacking Doom.

All three men are out for blood

combatants are: The Thing, Flash Thomphson Venom with guns and a big sledgehammer, and doom in his normal suit with laser gauntlets mini force field and 3 rockets that can shoot out of his chest.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:47 PM

Learn More About
Doctor Doom
Read more about Doctor Doom at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Doom's Wiki Profile Marvel Database: Doctor Doom Marvel's Official Site on Doom

The Thing
Read more about The Thing at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia: The Thing The Marvel Directory: The Thing Marvel.com: The Thing

Venom
Read more about Venom at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia: Venom Spiderfan.org: Venom Marvel.com: Venom

#3 Z451

Z451

Kneel before Zed

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:Superheroes, Supervillains,
    Superhumans.

Scfi, Fantasy and Mystery, and everything in between.

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:57 PM

Doom solos this one. The reason being, that Doom tangles with Thing all the time, so he already knows to take down Ben quickly and without too much effort. As for Venom, I do get the impression that Flash may not be as strong as Eddie was in the suit. 

Howeve though, even if that conjecture is wrong, Flash still doesn't have Brock's expierence yet, to know of the 100 % extent of the suit's capabilities.

#4 LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,287 posts
  • Interests:Comics from the 90's. Movies. RPG's.

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:43 PM

Doom takes this effortlessly. Can't stand Flash Venom but still, despite my bias, it is pretty plain to see who the winner will be.

#5 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:40 PM

Decent story here, but Doom almost solos. If his forces have already killed off most of Marvel Earth's heroes, he may surely be prepared for Thing and Venom.

#6 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 12:22 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
DSkillz gives it a grade of [C] - Decent story, but still plenty of grammar issues.
SCORE
Doctor Doom: 12
The Thing: 0
Venom: 3
FPA: 2.0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users