Photo
- - - - -

Match 14581 Michigan J. Frog vs. Donkey (Shrek)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:13 PM

It was just another day for the folks at Khazan. The sun was shining, the island was bustling with people from across the omniverse and people were in a generally good mood. Even the villain bar has been fairly quiet. Basically, the only thing that was weird was that there was no fights going on. But the chaos was only going to begin.

It was Callisto, the one people who readily checks activities in the real dimension that discovered the news. She was merely browsing the internet, namely to find new weapons to use against her archnemesis Xena, when she came across the EF forums. It was there where she found a most terrible news.

"Oh no." She immediately printed out the news and teleported out of her room.... right into the path of a giant mallet, sending her flying into a wall.

"Told ya you should mark ya teleporting spots." Harley Quinn was in the middle of her practicing swings when she found an unsuspecting target. But she knew as much as anyone in Khazan that it would take more than that to take down the goddess.

"I expected your own bedroom to be free of your practice rounds." Callisto dusted herself off as she got herself off. That reaction got Harley to scratch her chin.

"That's odd. You'd just zap me for getting in on ya private space. Are you that excited to raid Xena's house tonight?"

"We got bigger problems. MUCH bigger." With that, she handed Harley over her printed message. A message that caused Harley to promptly drop her mallet.

"Come and get it! The Electric Ferret website is closing down effective August 24th. All matches are to end after that. Callisto is to host a general meeting. Everyone is expected to attend in order to discuss the fate of Khazan." 

If there was anything that could revive a dying newspaper business, it was the end of an era. Millions of papers were bought, not only by the canons that visit the place, but also members of the FPL league who reside side by side.

At the current scene were two well known if not odd friendships: Shrek and Donkey, opting to drink at one of the few bars in the Animation section.

"This stinks! How could a guy that made the most awesome universe just end it after all these years?" Donkey complained, grabbing onto a cup with his lips before plopping it down. "Where else can I have Strange to give me some of those potions that made me a stallion again?"

"Meh, people just need their space once and a while. Take it from me." As if to downright defy Shrek, Donkey practically placed the front of his head on Shrek's cheek.

"Don't be ridiculous. You loooooove my attention. You just hide it in that big orgish girth you have." To which Shrek kicked out Donkey's seat, sending the animal on the ground. "See? Tough love." With a wince, he got back up to his seat.

"I just apply on a little constant. Those that say they will leave this site always come back. It's as true as superheroes coming back from the dead. You heard of rumors about Nightcrawler...?"

"Mein Gott! I get the greatest sendoff I could ask for and they [i]still wouldn't leave me be?" With a sigh, he managed to get his card renewed, allowing him back to the current Marvel Universe...

"But what about all the kickass fights that happen all the time? Xena and Buffy alone became a greatest hit. Got every shot of that fight.... at least until Dragy poo came by." He glanced nervously at Dragon, who was sitting outside warily of where that conversation was going to.

"Man, I never even get to have a fight myself! Always wanted to have a singing contest."

Suddenly a bottle broke, leading everyone to turn their attention to the person who pushed it off the table to the ground: A green frog with a top tap.

"If you wish to have a singoff..." With great finesse, Michigan hopped his way over to Donkey's side. "Then I will gladly accept your challenge. Not like I will have another shot." He drooped his head.

"It will be an honor." Donkey dropped his right leg to a knee in a bow. A few minutes later, the whole place was set for the singoff of the lifetime, signalling the beginning of the end. But for now, who wins?

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:14 PM

Learn More About
Michigan J. Frog
Read more about Michigan J. Frog at Wikipedia
Official Site: Warner Bros. Links: Wikipedia Looney Tunes Wiki Toonopedia

Donkey (Shrek)
Read more about Donkey (Shrek) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Dreamworks Links: Wikipedia Shrek Wiki Dreamworks Wiki

#3 Xenerack5

Xenerack5

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, tv, movies, the rest of the internet and cracking of the wise.

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:02 PM

The frog is a one hit wonder Donkey will sing him under the table.

#4 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:35 PM

Match Final Results
No User Ratings on this match received!
SCORE
Michigan J. Frog: 2
Donkey (Shrek): 3