4 replies to this topic

#1 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:41 AM

This is going on on Comicvine, and I'm frankly shocked that anyone thinks Sentry wins. What do you think?

#2 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:watching movies, playing video games, writing cbub battles, listening to music, and reading comics...

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:39 PM

ss

#3 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:59 PM

People are probably saying Sentry wins because it is stated in the Marvel handbook that Sentry at full power with no mental problems is actually on Silver Surfer or Dark Phoenix's level power wise. It was said by Sentry their was no more Void and if that's true then we may finally see Sentry show his true power of his own will. No more Sentry discovering powers or not knowing. We also don't know what being a Horsemen has done to him so that's another issue. I haven't seen enough to put him over Surfer yet.

#4 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:03 PM

People are probably saying Sentry wins because it is stated in the Marvel handbook that Sentry at full power with no mental problems is actually on Silver Surfer or Dark Phoenix's level power wise. It was said by Sentry their was no more Void and if that's true then we may finally see Sentry show his true power of his own will. No more Sentry discovering powers or not knowing. We also don't know what being a Horsemen has done to him so that's another issue. I haven't seen enough to put him over Surfer yet.

I'd say most statement like that in the handbook should be taken with a grain of salt.

#5 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:00 AM

Eh that's the main canon for Marvel so yea we have to take it. Though it being said OR means not even Marvel knows how powerful Sentry is. So that's up in the air. Maybe that will change since he is alive again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users