26 replies to this topic

#1 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:11 PM

In light of certain recent events, the FPL will soon be no more, http://www.electricf...32398-retiring/(or else Fox is just playing a very cruel practical joke). 

So I say we give Khazan a proper send off straight from the book of revelations. Its the end of the world as they know it, and what are your characters up to in their set ups?

1. Also, what kind of apocalypse would be fitting? The Return of Quietus? A Fallen takeover? Sayang emerging from the depths of chaos? Or maybe the universe simply falls inward on itself and collapses, with no one able to stop it.

2. What would people be doing? Dinas would probably sit back and reflect, Helenas would pray, The Alphas would try and keep the peace as long as they could, and Becki would finally ask Axl out on a date, Etc. 

#2 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:16 PM

Landon Hexx apocalypse, of course. He is the Main Character. 

#3 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:17 PM

Landon Hexx apocalypse, of course. He is the Main Character. 

That one had something to do with video games right?

#4 Confession FPT

Confession FPT

The Cacti Guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts
  • Interests:Lucha Libre, baby!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:24 PM

The horizon explodes in the distance as the land of heroes and villains slowly came to an end.

Jay the Cactus shed a single tear. For he had never made a friend...

Fade to black. 

#5 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:29 PM

The horizon explodes in the distance as the land of heroes and villains slowly came to an end.

Jay the Cactus shed a single tear. For he had never made a friend...

Fade to black. 

Delilah Morgan approaches from behind and places her fair hand on his thorny backside.

"I will be your friend..."

Fade to black... and then they get it on. 

#6 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:39 PM

Heh, well it'd be a fitting way to send-off but given emotion on my end I'll say I'll do what I can if something comes up. Backlogged in my head are beginnings to stuff I now wanted to get a steam on, not an ending to seal the deal. Though something quick and ambiguous as to spread the debate of who was doing what(or who at this rate) sounds good to me.

Still, if we're trashing the set, Karen's wearing that WMA belt with pride as she joins her friends for the next life; any kind of mark left is a good one. Rob's gonna give all allies old(Redfield) and new and unexplored(Slag....in hindsight this could be worded better) because he was in the mopiest phase, so nutting up seems like the fitting end since I forgot to do that myself. Zach died on top(sort of), he's gonna hang with his buddies and sister I forgot to make fic's about. Everyone else offscreen that I never yet revealed cause of my oopsies. Well they did something offscreen, I'm taking what victories I can get :P.

Personally I don't really throw away ideas so to the storage bin we go! Thank you all for letting me participate though. I had better see you around.

EDIT: What Ivan said.

Edited by KevinDWolf93, 24 July 2013 - 11:21 PM.

#7 Confession FPT

Confession FPT

The Cacti Guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts
  • Interests:Lucha Libre, baby!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:39 PM

Delilah Morgan approaches from behind and places her fair hand on his thorny backside.

"I will be your friend..."

Fade to black... and then they get it on. 

That was the nicest thing anyone ever said to me :)

#8 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:00 PM

*Sheds tear*

#9 Ivan

Ivan

Canon Fodder

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:11 PM

electricferret.com is ending, but Khazan doesn't have to if y'all want to keep writing about it.

#10 Nihlium

Nihlium

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:Those things.You know what I'm talking about. Yeah, all of that stuff.

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:11 PM

Mr. Styx gathers his most trusted subordinates to the top of Charon Tower as the denizens of Venus Junction, no longer in fear of the crime-lords, wreak havoc upon the City. He turns to them with a sly grin on his face as he stares into their grief laden eyes, "Not to worry my friends, this world is but one of many." he turned around and sent his gaze too the blood red moon "By the time the end comes, I will be gone from this place and I will take you with me. After all, any being that does not reward loyalty and dedication is a foul creature. So revel in these final days of Khazan and the planet it calls home; soon we will busy again."

Van "Vice Law" Hyde, sat on the roof of a church turning a pearl necklace in his hand, biteer tears of pain feel from his aged eyes as the dark clouds parted to reveal blood stained moon. "I'm sorry Ruthie, in the end not even a hundred years was long enuff' to buy why way to them pearly gates. Old Satans probably sharpnin' his knife right now, he's gonna take a big ole' bite of my wretched soul."

"Giving up already Vice Law?" chuckled the rusty voice of a tall undertaker who's shadow loomed over Van Hyde "I'm not done with you yet sinner, I promised you a way to heaven and I never break my promises."

"The worlds ending Azrael!"

"So?" interrupted the grisly undertaker "Who ever said the good Lord only made one world? Now dust your self off; you've got work to do."

Those two little stories are probably going to grow into one big finale. I still can't believe the FPL is going comatose (I refuse to say anything that even hints to the word death.) Hopefully we'll find a way to keep Khazan alive.  

#11 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:06 AM

electricferret.com is ending, but Khazan doesn't have to if y'all want to keep writing about it.

This is true. We can always port canon somewhere else. It'll be different, but still something.

Still, we could have fun writing an apocalypse here.

#12 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:22 AM

I would be down for both helping to write an apocalypse and joining a new lesser FPL.

#13 Ivan

Ivan

Canon Fodder

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:36 AM

You guys know that Khazan has already been through one Apocalypse, right?  Heh.

#14 Landon

Landon

The Main Character

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,479 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:55 AM

I plan on continuing the stuff I've already started. EF shutting down isn't gonna affect what I'm writing.

So it's cool if y'all wanna run with some idea, but I don't think I'll participate.

#15 Nihlium

Nihlium

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:Those things.You know what I'm talking about. Yeah, all of that stuff.

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:11 AM

Where ever the FPL goes I'll be there. As for an Apocalypse, I'm game, although it won't be the end for my characters.

#16 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:47 AM

Well if we're going to write this we have about a month. Cutting it close in FPL time, unless we plan on finishing it on a new server. I'm with Nihlium, just waiting for a place to migrate. 

#17 Bergy_Berg

Bergy_Berg

I don't even read comics.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:04 PM

...well. Looks like I should have bothered writing/rewriting the characters bouncing around in my head. Since I can imagine that:
Jack and the yet named old man would be doing their damndest to either stop it or find their way around it.
Danny would be asking out the cute girl from the diner.
Leo would be throwing a hissyfit.
Jane would finally forgive.
And Claire would be the sacrificial lamb, spurred on by one final piece of advice.

But all that could very well be worthless now.

#18 John C. Gresham

John C. Gresham

Way better than Soberguy

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Cool stuff, you probably haven't heard about it.

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:19 PM

I am returned.

Why?

Because destruction follows in my wake. 

SEE YA.

#19 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:10 PM

Welp, I will probably never finish that God's, Monsters and Men story.  Anybody want to hear the end summed up?

#20 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:18 PM

Yes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users