• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 KibaxHinata

KibaxHinata

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Interests:Anarchy Reigns, Bleach, Naruto, TF2, Avengers Alliance, Gintama, DEATH BATTLE, AT4W, Nostagia Critic, ToddInTheShadows, Fighting games, Queens Blade, alternative, rock, metal, B-C List characters

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:19 PM

PART VIII

-England-

Liverpool-England-great-britain-31749038

Clare leaned against her sword, watching her new comrades enjoy a meal. Considering she didn’t have to eat as much as humans, it was just a view to watch them eat in her eyes. The woman closed her eyes; trying to comprehend what happened. There was never a belief in magic in her world, it was considered superstition compared to the science of the Organization and the religion of the Twin Goddess’: Teresa and Clare.

As she began to nod off; Clare sensed a strange energy and her eyes shot open; the iris’ glowing amber with a cat-like slit instead of their usual silver. Standing and grabbing her sword, Clare looked to the right and saw a battered and beaten orange skinned woman limping towards them. Thundra stood up, taking note.

“My… allies… please help them…” she hissed.

-Yokosuka, Japan-

cfa_yokosuka.jpg Juliet woke with a fright, looking back and forth only to see she was in the bus.

“Juliet? Thank God, you’re finally awake.” Nick said in relief. The cheerleader looked at her decapitated boyfriend and hugged him.

“Nick, oh thank goodness! I had the MOST f[censored]ed up dream!” she exclaimed.

“Let me guess, fighting three crazy kung-fu b[censored]? Because that did happen.” He responded almost sarcastically. Juliet turned and noticed the Rin sisters tied up in the back of the bus, unable to move.

“You and your sisters blacked out at the same time they did. Luckily, Maki and Talim managed to find a hospital where you magically healed. Same for them. Now they want to work in a team. Those three, us, and your sisters.” He explained. Juliet kept her finger on her cheek, taking in the information.

“You know, if it wasn’t for how bat[censored] insane those three are, I would LOVE the idea.” She replied. Before they could continue talking; she heard Talim walking by and was handed a bottle of water.

“Please, drink up.” She requested. “You lost a lot of blood and were unconscious for a week, you need the fluids.”

Juliet smiled and drank the bottle, sharing it with Nick. Talim smiled and walked to the sisters; offering them water.

“You know, once we’re free, we’re killing you.” Fei Rin warned. Talim kept quiet and left the bottles for the triplets, walking off.

“I just realized it, Nick, whose driving? Rosalind would never be this careful.” Juliet asked.

“Some hiker they picked up. A woman who preferred calling herself ‘Jaz’ I think. Plus, its been four hours so I have no idea where we’re going.” He replied.

Juliet looked outside; seeing the sites. That’s when the bus came to a screeching halt. Looking outside; Juliet saw a woman in purple dragging who appeared to be a pimp. The bus opened and she tossed him in.

“Drive the other way!” she yelled, losing blood. At the front of the bus; the woman Nick was referring to tried to calm her.

“Calm down, just explain whats going on!” yelled the woman. The woman in purple; Mathilda, yelled in anger.

“We were attacked by some samurai, daddy’s been hurt fighting him.” She yelled, condensing the actual events.

Jaz wanted to ask more. But the man was already losing a lot of blood. Closing the bus’ doors, she turned the bus and sped off. As Mathilda set Baron on the seat, she looked over him.

“You okay?” she asked, worried. Baron coughed a bit and faced her.

“Aw it ain’t that bad Mathilda… Agh, s[censored] okay I was wrong, it hurts like a mother[censored]…” he teased. Keeping a happy face for her; Baron wiped his hand across her face.

“Don’t worry baby, you’ll be okay! You survived much worse!” she yelled, breaking down.

Baron chuckled.

“Don’t cry babe. Just find that chainsaw-wearing jackass. Tell him to watch over ya’, kill that wannabe God b[censored], and go home.” He said. With that; Baron’s eyes closed and his hand fell over.

Mathilda tried to hold in her tears and started to cry. She forgot that she had the com on; and Jack was listening.

-Black Sea-

black-sea-russia.jpg

Jack sat on a log, his head down as Wrex stood beside him.

“Everything okay?” Wrex asked, pumping his shotgun as he took cover behind a tree.

“Friend’s dead.” Jack replied, standing up. Wrex turned to Jack and noticed the anger in his eyes.

“And don’t worry, I fight better when p[censored] off.” He assured. The Krogan watched Jack walk past, a pair of duo chainsaws forming from his arm.

“And I know JUST who to take it out on!” he yelled, facing the person they were fighting: a blondish-haired man with one eye covered by an eyepatch in a red suit and black trousers, and his ally: a humanoid woman with armor and paleish skin.

“Tell me Rugal; are all of you humans this insane?” asked the woman impatiently. Her accomplice smirked and cracked his knuckles.

“You are talking to a God. I have no need for you if possible Myrrah.” Replied the madman. Jack glared at the two and walked closer; behind him was Wrex, smirking as he prepared to take out Myrrah. The Locust queen responded by revealing a special shotgun.

As Jack charged at Rugal; Myrrah and Wrex open fired on each other, the two-on-two confrontation had begun.

Rules

The fight is taking place in by the Black Sea. Wrex and Jack are working together while Myrrah works with Rugal.

Myrrah is using a Gnasher shotgun and Boltok pistol. Wrex is using a M-300 Claymore and M-11 Suppressor

Rugal is in his Capcom vs. SNK form as God Rugal. Jack is his Anarchy Reigns style of combat.

Wrex and Jack can back each other up. Same for Rugal and Myrrah.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:19 PM

Learn More About
Jack Cayman
Read more about Jack Cayman at Wikipedia
Official Site: Platinum Games Links: Wikipedia MadWorld Wiki Official Site

Urdnot Wrex