Photo
- - - - -

Match 14556 Spider-Man and The Lizard and Gambit vs. Cyclops and Beast and Nightcrawler

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 HeyTim85

HeyTim85

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:19 PM

A slightly bruised Lizard and Spiderman finished attaching the mind control parasites into Daredevil and Gambit for Ivy/Man-Thing.

As Daredevil started to come back to consciousness a voice went out through his head along with the other members of the group. “What have you done?” Ivy screeched. “All I see is what appear to be vague pictures from one of you. Release your hold from him.”

The three quickly reacted disconnecting Daredevil from the group. With him disconnected from the parasite they quickly leave him unconscious on the ground.

Meanwhile Beast, Nightcrawler and Cyclops were sharing a drink.

“So Nightcrawler.” Beast says. “Another year of Mardi Gras for us?”

“Yah,” Nightcrawler responds. “I blend in so easily there this time of year. What about it Cyclops? You want to join us as well?”

“You know normally I’m against drinking around Beast, but this might be just what I need to relax,” Cyclops says. “Why don’t we go down and see our flaming Cajun while we’re down there. It’s been a while since we’ve last seen him.

“Ah yes mein friend.” Nightcrawler says. “I think it would be a nice thing to have a local there with us.”

“I believe it was Ernest Hemingway who said ‘An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools’.” Beast smiling quotes.

The three decided to go down to New Orleans.

Arriving in New Orleans the three immediately begin to look for their Cajun friend. After trying his favorite bar they heard that he got in a fight back in the alleyway. Going around back they discover Daredevil unconscious on the ground.

“Nightcrawler, teleport to the top of that building to see if you see anything that’s unusual.” Cyclops orders quickly. “Beast, keep an eye out for trouble as I see what’s wrong with Daredevil.”

Daredevil quickly regains consciousness and tells them what happened. As soon as he finishes his story Nightcrawler appears out of his cloud of smoke.

“I saw Spiderman, Lizard, and Gambit quickly walking away.” Nightcrawler says.
“I’m not sure what they were up to, but it looked like Gambit was with them.”

“I am going to return home and tell the avengers what took place here,” Daredevil stated urgently. “They must know what’s happening.”

As Daredevil walked away, Cyclops turned and looked at Beast and Nightcrawler.

“I think that we need to try to find Gambit. I think we owe at least that much to Gambit."

“I’m not sure if that’s such a great idea.” Beast replies. “We don’t know too much about the entire ordeal, and are not well prepped to deal with our enemy."

“True.” Cyclops says. “I know our condition, but if we leave now we might not be able to find them again. Gambit is one of our own. We owe it to him to help him. I’ll understand if you don’t want to come.”

“Mein Friend.” Nightcrawler says. “I’d follow you through the gates of hell if necessary.”

“Well it might not be our best plan, but given the circumstances I will come with you.” Agreed Beast reluctantly.

“Nightcrawler, I want you to teleport up to the rooftops and see if you can find them. As soon as you’ve got a bead let us know. Beast, come with me. We’ll head in the direction we last saw them going.”

After some quick teleports Nightcrawler spots Spiderman, Lizard and Gambit walking just a few blocks away. After telling Cyclops where they were, he teleports back to where he last saw the three of them.

“Mein friend,” Nightcraweler says. “What is going on?”

“I’d leave quickly,” Gambit responds. “There’s a lot of trouble that you don’t need here.”

“How about you tell us all about it?” Asks Beast as he rounds the corner. “I quite love a good story.”

“Oh look at those nice sunglasses.” Spiderman says. “I think we could use someone like you Cyclops.”

“Watch out!!” Screams Nightcrawler as the Lizard smashes into Beast with his tail.

The crowd of people around them begin to run frantically as the battle begins.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:19 PM

Learn More About
Spider-Man
Read more about Spider-Man at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia: Spider-Man Spiderfan.org Marvel.com: Spider-Man

Gambit
Read more about Gambit at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia: Gambit Uncannyxmen.net: Gambit Marvel.com: Gambit

The Lizard
Read more about The Lizard at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Lizard Wiki Entry SpiderFan.org SamRuby.com

Nightcrawler
Read more about Nightcrawler at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia: Nightcrawler Uncannyxmen.net: Nightcrawler Marvel.com: Nightcrawler

Beast
Read more about Beast at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia: Beast Uncannyxmen.net: Beast Marvel.com: Beast

Cyclops
Read more about Cyclops at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia: Cyclops Uncannyxmen.net: Cyclops Marvel.com: Cyclops

#3 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:39 AM

Match Final Results
No User Ratings on this match received!
SCORE
Gambit and The Lizard and Spider-Man: 5
Beast and Cyclops and Nightcrawler: 5