#1 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,623 posts
  • Interests:Video games, movies, writing

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:03 PM

“Agent P, intel tells us that Doofenschmertz is attempting to rewrite well known pop-culture history with his new Inator, and we need you to go over there and take him out.  Monogram out!” Agent P’s commander  Monogram briefed. 

Agent P saluted his commander and rushed off to face his nemesis once more in the epic battle to the death.  Once more he slammed his way into the building and landed right into the middle of one of the many traps laid out by the Mad Scientist.

“Ah Perry the Platypus I’ve been expecting you.  Backstory time!  You see, as a young child in Gimmelstoomp I was unable to read comics.  Not because I couldn’t read mind you,” the evil Doofenshmirtz said walking around towards his invention, “No, it’s because my mother would give all of the comics to my brother Roger.  And whenever I tried to take one to read, my father would slam me into the garden in my Gnome costume.  You know the more I think about it the more I probably would have been a good guy if it weren’t for my family.  Go figure.”

Perry’s eyes were wide with shock and confusion.  The agent was trying to find a way to get free from his trap.

“So anyway, after finally reading one comic, I realized something, IT stank.   I wasted all that time for what?  22 pages of THIS,” The Tri-state threat held up a comic.

The comic was none other than the Tandy Computer Wiz Kids Fit To Win

“Seriously? What can a bunch of kids do to fight crime?” Doofenshmirtz asked. 

Meanwhile, thousands of miles away…

“WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THIS?!”  a whinny internet celebrity shouted holding up the same comic. 

A strange ripple of the fabric of reality started to happen as the man was starting to enter a time-warp. 

Back to the Tri-State Area:

“Anyway, I have decided to use my newly made COMIC-BOOK INATOR to destroy all comic books in existence and put me in the role of the hero, making everyone wish to be me!  Then, with my massive support of internet fanboys and pop-culture alike to take city hall and I will finally, FINALLY conquer the Tri-state Area!  Now, all I have to do is activate the device and all comics will have my heroic face instead of their favorite characters!”  Doofenschmirtz said pulling the lever and activating the device. 

Suddenly across the axis of reality, the comic changed in the reviewer’s hand.  He noticed the change right away.

“SO anyway this creepy old guy takes over the role of the kids in the comic and goes up to…wait what the

hell?” the reviewer asked looking at the book in his hand.

“Information:  a sudden shift in reality has taken effect.  This unit has targeted the source of the change,” A robotic voice stated.

“Nimbue can you transport me there?” the reviewer asked.

“Information:  Yes.  Preparing to transport.  Please prepare for any situation.  And Linkara, please be

careful,” Nimbue stated.

Back at the headquarters:

“And there!  Any moment now we’ll have an army of angry fanboys to bring me to power!

A blast out of nowhere hit the device causing it to explode.

“Hey what gives!?  Usually you don’t just go and blast it Perry the Platypus,” the villain asked.

“No, but when you make Jamie Reyes and all of my favorite characters into your ugly mug, I’m gonna kick your ass,” the reviewer stated holding his gun.

“Are you an intern?  Why are you here? And how can you fire blasts out of that toy gun?” the scientist asked.

“MAGIC GUN!” Linkara shouted firing again.

“Oh for the love of Pete, Norm, stop him,” the scientist asked.

“Right away sir,” a giant robot appeared to stop the reviewer.

The reviewer jumped back and had his gun at the ready.  The agent of the O.W.C.A was still shocked. 

Can Linkara save the comic book industry or will Doofenschmirtz finally win?

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:03 PM

Learn More About
Dr Heinz Doofenshmirtz
Read more about Dr Heinz Doofenshmirtz at Wikipedia
Official Site: Disney Links: Wikipedia Phineasandferb wikia Disney Channel

Linkara
Read more about Linkara at Wikipedia
Official Site: Lewis Lovhaug Links: Wikipedia That Guy With Glass Wiki That Guy with Glass Wikia

#3 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,623 posts
  • Interests:Video games, movies, writing

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:05 PM

Umm...Callisto, what did you do with your hair?

#4 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:37 AM

Match Final Results
No User Ratings on this match received!
SCORE
Dr Heinz Doofenshmirtz: 5
Linkara: 8