• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:watching movies, playing video games, writing cbub battles, listening to music, and reading comics...

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:37 PM

Can someone please upload tonto from the new Lone Ranger film onto electric ferret? It never seems to workout for me. I would greatly appreciate it. Thx.

#2 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:46 PM

Eh, Tonto's already in the database. 

http://www.electricf...s/show?cid=7581

Aside from the face paint and some... eccentricities... he's probably more or less the same character in the new film, right? Might be best just to add a pic of the new Tonto to the available profile

#3 Dinsdale Piranha

Dinsdale Piranha

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:06 PM

It depends on your philosophy of different versions. There are two Tarzans in the database and they're more like each other than this Tonto is to any of the earlier Tontos. In other words, whoever allowed the two Tarzans, or the many Batmen, Supermen and Spidermen would probably allow two such different Tontos.

But, while this version is different, he's still Tonyo. If he's used in a match, the poster can just specify that he's the Depp Tonto.

I'll add a few images of different versions ot Tonto and the Lone Ranger to the character pages.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users