19 replies to this topic

#1 Kal2400

Kal2400

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:27 AM

Continuing from my last story (Doomsday Versus Black Adam)

Doomsday had finally acknowledged the god form of Black Adam as no longer a match for his immense powers and he was finished playing with the pitiful god.Doomsday speed blitzed Black Adam and was grabbed in a tremendous force death grip by Black Adam. Black Adam realizing his defeat, put every ounce of his power into one final Shazam that caused the cosmos to tear and split as he hit Doomsday with it. Black Adam lay dead on Pluto, well Doomsday was sent through the tear in the cosmos unconscious and close to death. Doomsday landed on an alternate form of the earth in this new universe he was sent to.

Doomsday Fully recovered from his injuries from Black Adam and now developing a very high immunity too magic. Doomsday had landed in hercule city on this new Earth, he got up and did what was breed in his nature, started savegely destroying everything. Very Far off in the distance, Cell waiting for his tournament two start, felt the beast's presence. Cell "this beast will be an excellent warm up for my match with Goku, if he is as strong as they say he is." Cell launched himself at full speed in the direction of Doomsday. Up on Kami's lookout all of the Z fighters felt the enormous power of the beast Doomsday. Goku spoke first "This is not good everyone, do you fell this beast's power? He might be more powerful then cell himself?" Vegeta "Kakarot that doesn't matter let this beast dispose of cell, Then we will have an even stronger opponent for us saiyans to grow stronger against." Piccolo "Vegeta stop being so arrogant! If this beast defeats Cell, none of us pose a threat against it!" Goku "I'm not so sure let's see how this battle plays out first."

Cell arrived in hercule city in what seemed about 10 minutes and saw the entire city savagely destroyed. Cell saw the beast first and charged at him and hit him with full force punches and kicks to his jaw and body. Doomsday was sent through the remaining buildings that weren't destroyed. Doomsday easily got up and charged at cell with tremendous speed. Cell "What kind of beast is this? too just shrug off some of my hardest hits with ease?" Cell was hit with a punch 2 the face that sent him flying into a car and threw it with ease. Doomsday then jumped with tremendous force into the air and landed directly on Cell and created a huge creator.

Cell got up and spit out his green cyborg blood, "I know your weaknesses monster you attack with just brute force and no strategy while I can do both and you can't!" Doomsday threw a car at Cell with extreme force. Cell destroyed the car in mid air with an energy blast. Cell then launched a kamehameha at Doomsday. Doomsday was hit by the full force kamehameha and sent flying through Hercule city. Cell "if this beast wasn't destroyed by my energy blast, I want a bigger battleground for us to continue on. Doomsday was seriously wounded from the kamehameha blast, but he fully recovered from it within seconds. Doomsday ran and jumped at cell with the force of a frieght train and hit him with punches that caused the entire city to shake too its core and exploud all windows in the town, then Doomsday delivered a piledriving double handed smash over Cell's head to send him deep into the earth.

Cell Was knocked unconcious for a few minutes. Cell "So the beast survived my Kamehameha? I need a bigger battefield to defeat this beast!" Cell teleported out of the ground behind Doomsday and hit him with his hardest punches and kicks and swept the beast's legs out from under him and delivered a fatal blow two his jaw. Cell teleported them both to his tournament stage and blew it up too create the ultimate battleground. Cell "Foul Beast here is where you meet your end by my hands! I will not allow you 2 defeat the strongest beings in the universe including myself because I am perfection!" Cell Launched a full force Kamehameha at Doomsday again. Doomsday Blocked the kamehameha with ease and sent it back at Cell. Cell was blown in half by his own kamehameha. Cell regenerated his body back within seconds but was hit with a Earth shattering punch that sent him flying across the ground of his battlefield. Cell "So you have incredible power's beast well so do I" Cell powered up 2 his maximum and speed blitzed Doomsday. Doomsday and Cell engaged in a classic power struggle! Who comes out on top of this one?

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:27 AM

Learn More About
Doomsday
Read more about Doomsday at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia: Doomsday DC Database: Doomsday The Death of Superman

Cell
Read more about Cell at Wikipedia
Official Site: Akira Toriyama Links: Official Wikipedia Entry Cell Summary and Other characters Dragon Ball Z

#3 Dinsdale Piranha

Dinsdale Piranha

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:52 AM

Cool arc idea and, conceptually, a fight between Doomsday and Cell (or other DBZ characters like Majin Buu) is a very cool idea. If the characters were both operating at roughly the same level of power. The way conversations here go, I suspect Doomsday won't have a chance.

For what it's worth, I looked up Cell's final energy reading and compared it to Goku's scores that they used to fighre his strength in DeathBattle. Using their formula, I give Cell (perfect form) a lift of 12,000 tons. That's about equal to what I get for He-Man in the 2002 series. It's about 10% as strong as what I'm estimating for Superman in the JLU series. As a guess, I'd put Doomsday in the 100,000-200,000 ton range in JLU.

So, if this is right, the weakest version of Doomsday is at least 10 times as strong as the strongest form of Cell. 

#4 Kal2400

Kal2400

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:18 AM

Didn't want to do death battle math as there have been no recent strength measures for Goku and the other characters. So I just wanted an all out battle for Doomsday and if he beats Cell then lasts see if The Z fighters can beat him in my storyline? off course they will get to go in the hyperbolic time chamber again I mean the Z fighters lol.

I have done more logical death battle math for goku

at the time of cell saga he  had to have been able to lift you do 40 tons times the amount of highest gravity he teained in 100 x times that of earth equals 4000 tons now times that by 50 and you get about 200 tons so if cell is stronger he would have to be about at anywhere from 250000-500000 ton range. still not as menacing as a doomsday but everyone does DBz math wrong so you know.

#5 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:20 PM

Cell's only chance of winning is that he gets a few zenkais or he launches Doomsday into space with a a ki blast.  He could also dump Doomsday in space through instant transmission.

#6 Kal2400

Kal2400

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:31 PM

I'm Glad this match-up is getting alot of attention. I try and do my best to create matches that have never been done before. and i looked up both and they have never fought each other. So perfect match-up too make.

#7 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:35 PM

I would not say perfect match up, Doomsday outclasses Cell in almost every field you can think of.  That is why the reasons I listed, are Cell's only hope of surviving.  Trying to match DD would be his undoing.

Overall I'll rate this a B.

#8 Kal2400

Kal2400

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:46 PM

Yeah kind of not a fair match up that I did, So I understand judges doing that because you should never create matches that are just one sided and unfair to a contestant. 

#9 Shoggoth breeder

Shoggoth breeder

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Interests:Calling Cthulhu

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:25 PM

I'm really not a fan of DBZ math, as everyone seems to have their own interpretation.

On the fight, Cell's chances of win are limited to finding a way to BFR or trap Doomsday, as he can't exactly beat it in a one-on-one fight.

#10 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 05:57 PM

realistically, Cell is too fast for this guyy, I mean he cannot fly, shoot energy and is limited to just punches and more punches.

Cell regenerates, even if 1 cell is left, and there is nothing that Doomsday has to destroy every cell.

Sure Doomsday is stronger, but thats about it. Oh his durability is better too, but Cell has Technique, Smarts, Energy and regen.

Cell is very smart when fighting, he will know that punches slone won't do it. Cell tried to destroy the planet the moment Goku was whopping him, which means he will do that again.

#11 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 18 July 2013 - 06:46 PM

LOL Doomsday is kryptonian and people seem to forget that. Dumping him in space is a horrible idea. It would make him more powerful and he would probably develop flight along with other powers rather quickly if not immediately with the sun right there. Cell doesn't even have Doomsday on speed. Doomsday is able to keep up with Flash and Superman. So unless you can prove Cell is as fast as Flash or Superman that's a moot point. Original Doomsday had come back to life multiple times already like when he was killed by the Radiant before even meeting Superman for exampe. As a matter of fact he killed hundred Green Lanterns way before he originally landed on Earth.  Destroying a whole planet is nothing to Doomsday or any Kryptonian. Doomsday has survived worse. 

Doomsday's super strength and durability at his weakest is already way higher then Superman's. Doomsday speed wise is able to fight Flash and Superman. Doomsday has other abilities I mentioned before and has the sun right there which is another bonus since he is kryptonian. Good setup and welcome to CBUB. I like when newcomers take their time to do good matches.

Honestly Cell's best choice would be to trap Doomsday somewhere where their isn't a yellow sun. We know instant transmission can go anywhere in the galaxy. Cell is smart enough to figure out after a long battle that the yellow sun is keeping him going and is the source of most of his abilities. Problem is Cell may be dead before he could figure that out.

Doomsday has flight and even at his weakest he still wins here. Original Doomsday is still more powerful then Cell and he still has his adapative counter type of ability where he can adapt to counter anything used against him on the fly. For example Doomsday fought a being  of pure energy and countered his power by developing a higher aura of energy to protect himself. He would do the same against Cell with his KI attacks and immediately develop a counter for it. This ability is not his ability to be killed and come back to life being unable to be harmed by that same type of attack. You trap him in space right there he may adapt and get flight. If that ability doesn't immediately give it to him then the yellow sun would since it would power him the hell up. Doomsday might end up getting his full kryptonian abilities like heat vision which would kill Cell for sure at full power and more. Doomsday in the setup already adapted to physical attacks and magic. Doomsday has other abilities and honestly under the yellow sun he could keep going forever in a fight longer then Cell.

Doomsday wins.

#12 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:38 PM

The original Doomsday most certainly could not adapt to anything on the fly. He only adapted to what kills him when he gets killed.

#13 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:14 PM

realistically, Cell is too fast for this guyy, I mean he cannot fly, shoot energy and is limited to just punches and more punches.

Cell regenerates, even if 1 cell is left, and there is nothing that Doomsday has to destroy every cell.

Sure Doomsday is stronger, but thats about it. Oh his durability is better too, but Cell has Technique, Smarts, Energy and regen.

Cell is very smart when fighting, he will know that punches slone won't do it. Cell tried to destroy the planet the moment Goku was whopping him, which means he will do that again.

Superman said he was fighting DD at full speed, and he was keeping up.

Eventually Cell is going to get frustrated(if he survives) and just blow up the solar system.  He really can not match DD in a physical brawl.

#14 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:39 PM

The original Doomsday most certainly could not adapt to anything on the fly. He only adapted to what kills him when he gets killed.

Sorry I meant current Doomsday with all his powers has adaptive counter abilities. The setup doesn't say what version. I didn't read the previous match. I was talking about both original and current Doomsday with all his powers.

#15 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:50 PM

Ok lets see a acan of doomsday keeping up with Flash and not just the writers allowing him to punch him. I want to see doomsday running that fast. Im not fogetting he is an alien too, im simply saying that Superman was going all out because that was the villain in his comic, Ever see or read a comic book where the villain gets amped up to build up suspense and then end it climatically?
Cell cant die by physical hits. Unless you can show me where Doomsday destroy molecules i am not going to agree.
Cell would get smashed up, heal and then destroy the planet. Sure Doomsday will survive but good luck fighting while hes floating.

Comic mechanics do exist and Sirmethos is correct.

#16 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:55 PM

Pretty good set-up and story, Kal. The dialogue could've been spaced within each paragraph for an easier read, though. 

I try and do my best to create matches that have never been done before. and i looked up both and they have never fought each other. 

Actually, a check of either character's records shows that have been in a CBUB match before. This is still a pretty good effort, though. 

As for the match, Cell eventually loses. While he's indeed one of the smarter DB/DBZ villains, Iike most of the Z-Fighters' foes, he still wants to face and defeat his ultimate opposition in the end. So, yeah, assuming Cell and Doomsday are close in strength, Cell's going to keep plugging away at Doomsday until he "kills" the monster, at which point Doomsday resurrects immune to Cell's attacks and finishes the android off.

#17 Kal2400

Kal2400

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:11 PM

I wanted to try and write it old school paragragh form too see, how the judges would like it? I see overall that it's like a 7 out of 10 I think? I maybe wrong and that is okay with me :D

Darn I missed little Cell's name when I looked up Doomsday for this fight.  Nobody can obliterate something with just punches  unless they have some kind of magic or power giving them that ability. Cell has a chance to brawl with Doomsday by using his Ki at first too harm doomsday with this technique.

Forgot to mention this Doomsday is the one that was killed by the Radiant and never encountered Superman yet in his storyline. Then he fought and defeated Black Adam in my previous storyline.

As a new member you have got to make exciting matches! Too make everyone excited for more off your work 2 come out and you can't show a lack of effort, just not fair for are readers.

#18 Kal2400

Kal2400

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:43 PM

Forgot to say death works differently in DBZ so if Doomsday does die he is going straight too HFIL he will not get his comeback too life right away king yemma would send him maybe even too heaven in the DBZ universe Most likely. So let's see how this match-up plays out. I'm excited to see the end result either way.

#19 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:07 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
Buzz Line gives it a grade of -
DSkillz gives it a grade of [B] - Pretty good story, but I almost gave this a "C" due to some grammar mistakes and the match's overall need of more spacing (especially with dialogue).
Dinsdale Piranha gives it a grade of [B] - Good match but plagued by grammar problems. If you start a new paragraph each time a new person speaks, it'll help a lot.
Redwallfan2000 gives it a grade of [A] - Excellent Match up, but I am giving the win to Doomsday. As it stands Doomsday was the being that is sad to have killed Superman. As powerful as Cell can get, I don't see him beating Cell in a one-on-one match up.Excellent Match though.
bigballerju gives it a grade of [B] - Good setup. Welcome to CBUB. Keep it up.
[b]SCORE

Doomsday: 11
Cell: 5
FPA: 3.2

#20 Kal2400

Kal2400

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:53 AM

Thanks to all  judges I will continue to improve my grammar and everything and make more stories that interest everyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users