#1 Redwallfan2000

Redwallfan2000

SPOOOON!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 06:25 AM

War of the Insects!

The Changeling Queen had been beaten.  Her forces which had beenscattered around Equestria due to the Shining Armor and Cadence's Love which sent them flying sky high repealing them from Canterlot now were united once more.  Now the Changelings were back to square one.  The Changeling Queen like all villains hated defeat especially when she was SO CLOSE in conquering Equestria.

"We'll" the Changeling Queen muttered "At least it couldn't get any worse."

She would be proven wrong for deep in space a very threatening force was approaching it.  Just like the Changelings they too were mostly insects.  Make that alien insects.  Their leader was the most bezar creature in the world.  She appeared human but with some trace of insect parts on her.  Plus she had a lot of blades on her hands.  Her name was Sarah Kerrigan now known as the Queen of Blades.

A Zerg Scout appears to her explaining the situation.

Kerrigan grins "Interesting...A peaceful planet that should be easy to conquer especially sense they don't know the meaning of war."

Once the Zerg were in invasion range Kerrigan gives the order "Commence the Invasion!"

The Zerg waste no time landing on Equestria but the Changelings notice this.  The Changeling Queen knew of a threat when she saw one.  She wasn't going to let these aliens land and succeed where she had failed.  She gathers her Changelings together preparing for a war unaware Kerrigan had been watching from afar.  Kerrigan herself now knew that these other insects would be taken down first it was the question who struck first?  The Queen of Blades grins wickedly as if daring the Changelings to strike first.

*Which of these two forces win the confrontation?  The Zergs have no knowledge of the Changeling's Abilities and the Changelings don't know all of the Zerg Swarm's abilities as well.

Also if this match will come down to the leaders of the forces, you may take that into consideration as well.  You're votes decide.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 06:25 AM

Learn More About
Changelings
Official Site: Hasbro Links: Wikipedia My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Wiki Villains Wiki

The Zerg Swarm
Read more about The Zerg Swarm at Wikipedia
Official Site: Blizzard Entertainment Links: Zerg Wiki Entry Zerg @ Blizzard StarCraft Legacy

#3 Venom 2009

Venom 2009

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Godzilla, Monsters/Kaijus, Zeiram, Anime, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Ikki Tousen, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Cartoons, Fan Fictions, Movies, TV Shows, and MST3K.

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:46 PM

WOW! The Changelings are already in a match! :o

I don’t know much about the Zerg Swarm, but the Changelings have the ability to disguise themselfs as other beings, which will cause some trouble for the Zergs.

So I think the Changelings will win this.

#4 Redwallfan2000

Redwallfan2000

SPOOOON!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:00 PM

WOW! The Changelings are already in a match! :o

I don’t know much about the Zerg Swarm, but the Changelings have the ability to disguise themselfs as other beings, which will cause some trouble for the Zergs.

So I think the Changelings will win this.

Thanks for the reply!

I've been wondering when the Changelings would be added here and when I saw them I had to pit them up against something so why not the Zergs?  If the Changelings attack first and quickly they may acchieve early success but the Zerg are known to gain their forces up in no time and usually use overwhelming numbers on their foes.  But question is will the Zergs strategy work?

#5 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:07 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
Venom 2009 gives it a grade of [A] -
SCORE
Changelings: 4