Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Match 14515 Iron Man vs. Test Character Zero

Iron Man Mech Transformers: Prime Silas Silver Centurion Armor Wars Tony Stark Happy Hogan

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Twogunkid

Twogunkid

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,200 posts
  • Interests:Comic books, Star Trek, The Trombone, Heroclix, Fencing, Reading, Sculpting, Engineering, and Horticulture

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:03 AM

“Sir the reports have been confirmed, the presence of a miniature arc reactor unmoving located in upstate New York”

“So presumably there is an armor attached to that reactor, and even if there isn’t MECH obtaining that efficient a power source, will no doubt further expand our operations. Gather the helicopters and the men, we are taking that reactor by force.”

“Right away sir.”

Silas smirked. Long had MECH sought the Iron Man Armor, and now they would have it, with even an out of date model, their troops could easily become the most powerful in the world. This coupled with the DiNGuS earlier this week, and the future appears to be a favorable one.

“So what brings you out here today Mr. Stark?”

“Just checking in on some of our factories, after that snafu with Justin Hammer, I’m paying a little closer attention to where I leave tech lying around, I have an old Mark VII lying around here, and I’m going to take it home with the rest of the suits. That way it’s not out for somebody to waltz in and steal it.”

“So you won’t be needing the car boss?”

“No happy, I’m going to ride back to New York after this. This armor has been sitting unused for a while now. I don’t want to fly back only to have it short out on me.”

“Sir, the reactor is moving, but only at about twenty five miles an hour”

“Change course, looks like this won’t be as simple as we thought. Inform some of our automotive forces to intercept.” The half-dozen modified Hueys then turned to their new Easterly course. “With any luck, Stark will be too preoccupied with the Avengers to come and stop us.”

With a lot of sudden swerving in and out of traffic, Tony was jolted back awake.

“Something wrong Happy? You aren’t falling asleep on me here?”

“No boss I think we are being followed, see those green cars-” Happy was cut off as one of the sporty cars rammed the limo, and a black clad figure wielding a futuristic gun popped out of the sun roof.

“Looks like this old thing will be getting a test run after all. Buy me a minute or two Happy”

“You got it boss” Happy began accelerating and swerving to avoid the attacking MECH agents. He was gaining distance, when a helicopter came over the ridge and flipped the limo with a near missing missile.

“Happy are you ok?” A groaning from the front indicated he still lived, albeit unconscious, donning the helmet, Stark was now armored and ready to do battle, ripping Happy out of the front seat he set him aside. “Gah!” Stark was hit in the back by one of MECH’s energy weapons, it packed a formidable punch. “Alright no more Mr. Nice Billionaire Playboy”

So Iron Man in the Mk. VII (Silver Centurion) Armor

Vs.

53 MECH Agents lead by Silas in a half dozen helicopters and a dozen cars. (3 people to a vehicle)

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:03 AM

Learn More About
Iron Man
Read more about Iron Man at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wiki Iron Man Entry Marvel Directory Iron Man page Iron Man Armory

Test Character Zero
Official Site: Nobody Links: Site Three Site Two Site One

#3 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:57 PM

Good set-up and interesting premise, Twogunkid. There are a few grammar issues, though, (I think you meant to say "This coupled with the DiNGuS earlier this week,... "), and there needed to be some spacing. 

Silas and MECH? Hmmm... I might need to add them in the near future. It seems that few members here watch Transformers: Prime, though, and that's a shame; it's easily one of the best action 'toons on TV right now, and it's coming to a close. I think only I, Twogunkid, Redwallfan, and maybe Venom have been following it so far. 

Aw, well. For those who aren't familiar with MECH and what they can do, you can check here: 

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/MECH

As for the match, MECH is very likely going to give Tony some trouble since he's only wearing his old-school armor, but I think he can get away. This probably won't be the end of it, though, especially with how ruthless MECH can be. Silas would likely have his men kidnap a prone Happy for collateral. 

BTW, sorry about your previous comeback match getting deleted in the act of which we'd rather soon forget. For what it's worth, I read it and think Breakdown would've subdued Colossus after a pretty tough fight.

#4 Twogunkid

Twogunkid

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,200 posts
  • Interests:Comic books, Star Trek, The Trombone, Heroclix, Fencing, Reading, Sculpting, Engineering, and Horticulture

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:54 PM

Good catch D. I'm still a bit rusty (and I guess a failure to the profession of English teachers). Forgot that my copy pasting from word is not 100% successful on CBUB. I was considering a Marvel-Prime Crossover arc. Though Breakdown Colossus was the intended start. I'm putting it off till it isn't so fresh in the mind.

#5 Venom 2009

Venom 2009

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Godzilla, Monsters/Kaijus, Zeiram, Anime, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Ikki Tousen, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Cartoons, Fan Fictions, Movies, TV Shows, and MST3K.

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:26 PM

It seems that few members here watch Transformers: Prime, though, and that's a shame; it's easily one of the best action 'toons on TV right now, and it's coming to a close. I think only I, Twogunkid, Redwallfan, and maybe Venom have been following it so far.

Yes, I am a Transformers: Prime Fan. ^_^

It is sad that the show is coming to an end. But I did hear that a TV-Made-Movie for the show is in the works for this year.

#6 Twogunkid

Twogunkid

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:03 PM

Yes, I am a Transformers: Prime Fan. ^_^

It is sad that the show is coming to an end. But I did hear that a TV-Made-Movie for the show is in the works for this year.

Yeah, its called Predacons Rising I think, which leads me to believe Shockwave and Predaking are going to survive the end of the series. (or Beastwars happens all over again)

#7 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:40 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
Venom 2009 gives it a grade of [A] -
SCORE
Iron Man: 3
Test Character Zero: 1
FPA: 4.0

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Iron Man, Mech, Transformers: Prime, Silas, Silver Centurion, Armor Wars, Tony Stark, Happy Hogan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users