18 replies to this topic

#1 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:06 AM

This is the start of a tournament, that takes place in a number of various locations through out all of CBUB.

It is to the death of course, with each victim teleporting back to where they came from with no knowledge of what transpired. 

It is an arena for the most part, being 1000 feet wide and 2000 feet in length. 

There are 16 combatants in all of mixed origins.

Apocalypse Vs Alucard is the first to step in the arena.

For this fight we have the standard equipment for Alucard, with his guns and usual abilities. He can release his ultimate restrictions if need be.

Apocalypse has his usual nothing, I don;t see him fight with anything but his own body. So in this case he will have his fullest potential, meaning the one we see where he can grow , shrink be super strong, fly, telepathy, energy, tk, etc.

Winner will advance loser will die and go back to his/her own universe as if nothing ever happened.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:06 AM

Learn More About
Apocalypse
Read more about Apocalypse at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia: Apocalypse Uncannyxmen.net: Apocalypse Marvel.com: Apocalypse

Alucard
Read more about Alucard at Wikipedia
Official Site: Geneon Links: Wiki on Alucard Evasource Hellsing

#3 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:26 AM

I will announce these as the time comes.

I will announce the next match after this one.

#4 badpierce

badpierce

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Football, xbox, Sci fi

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:36 AM

I am a sucker for a good tournament. I Dont know who  Alucald is though so I will wait to vote until I do some research.

#5 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:56 AM

Apocalypse.

#6 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,623 posts
  • Interests:Video games, movies, writing

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:39 AM

Alucard is almost as scary as the full potential of Discord...except sadistic.

Here's one of his more impressive battles:

And here's the list of his powers and skills:

Alucard is the closest thing to an immortal. For as he said himself "There is no such thing as immortals" but he does not age, although this is limited to the amount of humans he has devoured, which is a number in the millions (3,424,867 as said by him in the final chapter)

Regeneration and he cannot be destroyed via decapitation or being staked through the heart

Incredible accuracy when firing his twin large caliber handguns (his basic firearm being the .454 Casull and a more powerful handgun codenamed 'Jackal', armed with explosive rounds; it was designed to fight regenerators like Father Anderson, Luke Valentine and Incognito), and is capable of accurately shooting targets while looking the other way

Intangible.

Shapeshifts into various forms

Telepathy

Memory Absorbition through blood

#7 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:08 PM

I think that would make this a very good fight!

#8 Classic80s

Classic80s

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • Interests:Invincible Metal

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:21 PM

Apocalypse wins.

#9 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:57 PM

Please, meet LEVEL RELEASE 0 ALUCARD:

#10 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:14 AM

Good videos guys, I think I see this happening in the arena.....

Alucard starts with firing his guns at Apocalypse. The bullets hit and bounce off, but are powerful enough to do some damage (the magic component of the bullet) Alucard runs around shooting, while Apocalypse shape shifts his arms into long blades or spiked club/etc. and teleports about trying to land a hit on Alucard. He slices Alucard by catching him off guard and impaling him while slicing him apart. Apocalypse glances at the crowd (everyone in the audience is a character from the CBUB) thinking he has won, he notices the blood and meat pile is reforming. Alucard then reforms and chants the release speech.

Apocalypse rushes to slice him up again, but Alucard vanishes into thin air and appears hundreds feet away near one edge of the arena. Apocalypse begins to grow in size and mass.....

Round two.....(come on guys, add more to this scene)

#11 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:41 PM

I haven't seen anything to suggest Apocalypse wouldn't win this easily. Apocalypse has immorality as well, telepathy, telekinesis, energy generation with multiple abilities, superhuman-strength, transmutation, invulnerability, teleporation, and more.

#12 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:25 PM

I haven't seen anything to suggest Apocalypse wouldn't win this easily. Apocalypse has immorality as well, telepathy, telekinesis, energy generation with multiple abilities, superhuman-strength, transmutation, invulnerability, teleporation, and more.

Alucard has like all of those lol.

#13 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:27 PM

Alucard has like all of those lol.

Does he have most of them on the level of Apocalypse?

#14 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:12 PM

Proooobably not. :P

#15 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:16 PM

apocalypse powers.

near limitless strength

matter manipulation

molecular control of his body

energy manipulation

omega level telepathy

omega level telekinesis

immortality

tecnopathy

invulnerability

can heal from a puddle

teleportation

#16 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:40 PM

"near limitless strength"

Not true.

He has "potentially limitless strength", due to his ability to increase his own physical abilities.  That is not nearly the same thing.

As a baseline, Apocalypse's strength is in the same general range as Hulk(baseline), Thing, etc.

"matter manipulation"

Completely useless information, without also giving the scope of the power.

"omega level telekinesis"

Not true.

His telekinesis is in the 100+ range, but "Omega Level" denotes that it's "potentially limitless", which there is absolutely nothing to indicate.

"omega level telepathy"

Again, incorrect.  it's true that he's a powerful telepath, but it has never been stated, nor implied, that he is an "Omega Level" telepath.

"invulnerability"

Not true.  He is just highly durable, primarily due to his molecular control of his own body.

#17 Dinsdale Piranha

Dinsdale Piranha

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:49 PM

Apocalypse is (with Mr Sinister) probably my least favorite X-villain. But I think he wins this. Alucard's energy lines (or whatever they were in the video) may be able to hurt Apocalypse a little, but the very limited damage they did to buildings makes me think not much. Same with the pistol; the ammunition may be magical but nothing in the video shows it doing damage much greater than a normal weapon. 

Alucard's regenerative powers are amazing, but his durability is pretty low compared to Apocalypse. His body can be damaged by a knife or impaled by a metal bar.

So, both have extremely good regenerative abilities but Alocalypse's level of strength and raw power dwarfs Alucard and he seems to be much more versatile as well.

#18 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:50 PM

"near limitless strength"

Not true.

He has "potentially limitless strength", due to his ability to increase his own physical abilities.  That is not nearly the same thing.

As a baseline, Apocalypse's strength is in the same general range as Hulk(baseline), Thing, etc.

we don't know if Apocalypse has limitless it's just we know he draws his strength from an outside source and can increase his strength at will to no known limit but what ever source he draws it from may have a limit.

"matter manipulation"

Completely useless information, without also giving the scope of the power.

maybe true

"omega level telekinesis"

Not true.

His telekinesis is in the 100+ range, but "Omega Level" denotes that it's "potentially limitless", which there is absolutely nothing to indicate.

have you seen him try to lift something with his TK and fail because I haven't and that means there is no reason to believe he isn't omega level you can't say I am wrong until it is stated or he tries to lift something and fail all you could say is that is debatable.

"omega level telepathy"

Again, incorrect.  it's true that he's a powerful telepath, but it has never been stated, nor implied, that he is an "Omega Level" telepath.

omega level telepaths have tried to break through his mental shields and couldn't there is that but ok fair enough there is no real proof of this buut again he has never been successfully mind probed.

"invulnerability"

Not true.  He is just highly durable, primarily due to his molecular control of his own body.

he has density control he could become as dense as adamantium or become completely intangible either way your not hurting him. 

#19 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:04 PM

Apocalypse is (with Mr Sinister) probably my least favorite X-villain. But I think he wins this. Alucard's energy lines (or whatever they were in the video) may be able to hurt Apocalypse a little, but the very limited damage they did to buildings makes me think not much. Same with the pistol; the ammunition may be magical but nothing in the video shows it doing damage much greater than a normal weapon. 

Alucard's regenerative powers are amazing, but his durability is pretty low compared to Apocalypse. His body can be damaged by a knife or impaled by a metal bar.

So, both have extremely good regenerative abilities but Alocalypse's level of strength and raw power dwarfs Alucard and he seems to be much more versatile as well.

Those weren't energy lines.  THOSE WERE HIS MINIONS!  His Familiars, his life force.  

Also, Alucard has some degree of Precognition.  So he can see somewhat into the future.

If this were end of series Alucard Apocalypse would be trounced as Alucard has omnipresence thanks to absorbing Schrodinger.  So he could be everywhere and no where at the same time.  

Assuming that this isn't that, it's a fair fight, but I think Alucard pulls the win.

#20 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:37 PM

Match Final Results
Apocalypse: 7
Alucard: 3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users