• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Nihlium

Nihlium

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:Those things.You know what I'm talking about. Yeah, all of that stuff.

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:12 PM

Since the new Fpl started there has been an influx (sort of) of characters but almost no fics. This could be due to many reasons; too busy, too lazy, no inspiration/ideas etc... . So I thought "hey why not start a thread where people can make request, suggest ideas, talk about characters they would like to see in fics or announce Fics that they are working on or plan on working on.

At the moment I'm actively working on two but the one I'm focusing the most on is called Angels, Vice and Gold Dust. It takes place in Venus Junction and features the current roster of Syndicate characters, Some well known AoM characters, Vice Law and Eternal Patriot.

#2 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:27 PM

I've done this before. Good luck getting requests. Better luck getting the requested to write what is requested of them.

#3 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 04:48 PM

Vice law, the Cimmerian and there's another one. Those are the there wild west old 1800s cowboys right? Make'em do somethin' together.

#4 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:16 PM

If anybody wants to do the wild west story.  I also have a villain that has been half-written forever that I was going to add to the Cimmerian mythos.  I got bored with him, so maybe they weren't so good.  But it was a trio known as Kerberos.  They were a global villain hunting down the Cimmerian.  If you (whoever you are) need them, let me know.  I'll lay out the details.

#5 Nihlium

Nihlium

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:Those things.You know what I'm talking about. Yeah, all of that stuff.

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:17 PM

I had a plan for them once. Vice Law decides to join Infinium  just in time for a crisis that starts in 1800's America and ends in England. I decided to put it on pause because it kind of had a big plot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users