• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

Why? No one's gonna see them.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Interests:Crossovers, tortoises, videogames, Happy Wheels, other random stuff.

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:19 PM

'Hunger' is a new comic miniseries tied in with the Age of Ultron storyline. The story is that with all the time and space tom*vulgarity*ery going on in the Marvel universe in recent years, it has created a hole in time and space that leads to the Ultimate universe. Galactus ends up falling through and meets his Ultimate counterpart (or counterparts). Silver Surfer is obviously tied in as well, though apparently Rick Jones will be the main hero alongside the Surfer.

Do you think all the Mainstream/Ultimate crossover series that are appearing are getting too lame and preventing what Ultimate Marvel was made for? To differentiate itself from the main universe? I mean, first we had Shattered Dimensions, then we had Spider-Men, now we have this. While Shattered Dimensions had next to no effect on either universes, Spider-Men I think did have quite a bit of an impact on Miles Morales and Peter Parker. This one will probably have severe concequences though. I mean, a giant purple guy with a goofy helmet and cosmic powers invading a relatively down to earth (for a Marvel world) earth?

#2 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:36 PM

I'm afraid for the Ultimate Comics. I would be surprised if that Earth wasn't killed off.

#3 badpierce

badpierce

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Football, xbox, Sci fi

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:37 AM

I agree, I think this will be the end for Ultimate. I will be interesting to see if they bring anyone to the 616 after this is done. Myles maybe? Spiderman 2099? 

#4 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:04 PM

Absolutely retarded. Keep this 616 shit out of Ultimate. 

#5 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:50 PM

I agree Ultimate Comics were some of the best in Marvel because it reminded people of the old days of great writing and staying true to the characters. It was different from 616 and just as good

This series sounds like a easy way to get out of the some of the shit they have done and fix some things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users