• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nihlium

Nihlium

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:Those things.You know what I'm talking about. Yeah, all of that stuff.

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:32 AM

The alarm of the Meta-human asylum blared in the background and echoed throughout the building as hordes of patients wreaked havok throughout the building; destroying furniture, dismantling rooms and pillaging medicine rooms.

Amidst all the chaos stood Monochrome, Ryft and Miasma; tired, confused and triumphant "Can you deal with that alarm Ryft? I,m getting a headache."

Ryft's eye glowed deep red and the alarm slowly drifted away "There you go Monochrome, by the way when did the Acquisition Corps say they were coming? I'm hungry and I'm not about to eat crazy people food."

"Is that all you boys think about?" scoffed Miasma "We should be having fun like those guys." she gestured to the crazed mob and smiled.

Monochrome checked his watch and shook his head "If you want to have fun be my guest and join your people."

"Is that you Carlos?"

A look of shock formed on Monochrome's face as he heard his name amongst the cacophony of chaos "Don't tell me."

The crowd parted as a young blond haired man pushed through the mob "It is you. What are doing here, don't tell me you're working with the Creed?"

Monochrome stepped forward "So what if I am? You are just a SLJ stooge risking your life for people who fear and hate you. You know nothing about the Creed and what we do so you can't judge me."

Zachary peered into his friends defiant eyes and sighed "I do know that they kill and hurt normal people simply because they think they are better. What do you think your parents would say if they saw you now, fighting with extremist?"

"Don't you dare bring my parents into this human! Just because you have power doesn't change the fact that you're nothing but an ape so don't lecture me."

Ice formed on Zachary's arms as he shook his head in regret "You're even talking like them. I'm sorry Carlos but it can't be helped you are too far gone."

Monochrome's watched beeped prompting him to turn to Ryft and Miasma "They are here; you guys go down and get the patients rounded up." his eyes turned grey as he turned to Zachary "I'll deal with him."

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:32 AM

Learn More About
Monochrome
Origination: Mental
Alignment: Villain
Team: The Creed