#1 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:02 PM

His tour of Japan had gone well.  He had seen the sights, made some good connections and sent a young SLJ to the ER and possibly to the grave.  All in all, it was a good trip for Felix Friendly.  It WAS a good trip.  Standing in front of the terminal of his private jet was a large Japanese man.  A very large Japanese man.  Dressed in a traditional Japanese kimono, the man didn’t seem very pleased to see him.  His face seemed chiseled out of stone and his body brimmed with muscle.  Although he stood peacefully with his hand behind his back, something within his presence exuded a threat - a dangerous threat.  Felix took his hands out of his pockets and coolly loosened his tie.  “So is this where you want to die?” He said calmly with a smile.

The fierce looking man raised his chin, but before he could speak Felix cut him off.  “You do realize that I am evolutionarily gifted… and you are not?  Do you speak English?  Do you know what that means?”  Masuta Tengoku said nothing.  His face stoic.  “Very well then, you won’t speak.”  The giant of a man grimaced, “You talk too much.”  Felix’s smile grew even wider.  “I do more than that.” He taunted.  Masuta Tengoku stepped forward and then turned towards the terminal.  With a quick thrust, he sent an unseen force that decimated the entranceway to the jet and continued to press forward, crushing the doorway into shrapnel.  The shrapnel that was the doorway fell to the runway far below with a loud crash.  “That was uncalled for.” Felix said as he rolled up his sleeves.

“The young man you sent to the emergency room was my student.”

“That punk kid?  The one with the spiky hair?”

“Silver Guardian.”

“A stupid name for a stupid kid.  I asked him to name my crime and instead, he attacked me.  I protected myself in self-defense.  Do you wish to also break the law Sentinel?  I thought you all upheld the laws of the Un-Spectacular, it appears you are merely thugs.”

“Long is the night to him who is awake; long is a mile to him who is tired; long is life to the foolish who do not know the true law.  Rebuke your ways Mr. Friendly.  Come with me in goodwill and I will show you the inner peace that you seek.”

“You’re right about one thing.  One of us will live a long life.”

Masuta bows quaintly, breathes in deep and exhales, “Buddha bless you.”

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:02 PM

Learn More About
Masutā Tengoku
Origination: Normal
Alignment: Hero
Team: The Sentinels of Liberty and Justice

Felix Friendly
Origination: Transformation
Alignment: Villain
Team: The Creed

#3 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:04 PM

If I'm correct, three losses sends you to the grave.  Master Ten has two losses from the last database.  So, this may be his last go.  So I figure, let's make it a fight to remember.  Will Ten move forward or go the way of the Dodo?

#4 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:19 PM

Match Final Results
Felix Friendly Won a match against Masut? Tengoku
4 to 3
Masut? Tengoku: -25 fame points
Felix Friendly: 25 fame points