#1 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:29 PM

Create the perfect seven member FPL team using any character from the current active database or any current FPL character from the historical Famous or Main Event winner database.  Each of your seven characters must fall into these archetypes.  Have fun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Leader: Reed Richards, Magneto
Takes charge and makes sure things get done. May not come up with the plans but oversees their execution.

The Stolid: Thing, Cylops
Doesn't change much. Always a reliable member of the team. You can count on them covering your back.

The Wildcard: Gambit
Has their own agenda. Usually very colorful. Will be valuable to the team but may not always follow orders depending on their own needs/plans.

The Genius: Hank McCoy (Beast), Batman
Comes up with the ideas. Often consulted for their vast knowledge or superhuman cunning.

The Load/Comic Relief: Invisible Girl, The Wasp, Jubilee, Wonder Twins
Often needs help from other team members. Often young or along because of a relationship to another team member.

The Nutjob: Wolverine, Black Knight, The Hulk, Lobo, Rorschach
Unpredictable, dangerous (sometimes sociopathic), and difficult to control or even influence. Why they are part of the team -- who knows? But when it comes to the dirty jobs, they get them done.

The Diplomat: Dr. Xavier
Deals with the "normals" on behalf of the team. Often acts as a "face-man" or smooths over problems with the authorities.

#2 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:58 PM

You guys really jump into things. 

#3 Bergy_Berg

Bergy_Berg

I don't even read comics.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 03:00 PM

You guys really jump into things. 

We're a quick bunch Treach! In fact, early next year I plan to actually submit a new character!

#4 ThreeDark

ThreeDark

Hobbit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:cacoethes scribendi

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:04 PM

You move too fast, Berg. Way too fast.

#5 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 08:51 PM

It was somewhat of a challenge to do this without using any of the Alpha Sentinels, F Sisters or Sin Eaters - but let's go.

The Leader: Crow-Man. Hero in the Dark who is used to dealing with the Bad, the Worse, and the Worst. He seems to have someway of knowing when things are about to go down. With all these people at his disposal, he's guaranteed to do even better, maybe even prevent some things.

The Stolid: Zombie Girl. It was between her and Penelope. This spot is made for an angry girl with a bat. I picked Zombie Girl because 1. She's not straight and yay for non-heteros in the FPL. and 2. She's undead and a perfect lead into Little Lovecraft. Note to self: After Jejj, explore Little Lovecraft more. It's a cool district idea.

The Wildcard: Hard Knox. Not one member of this team can show an ounce of weakness. Harvey D. Knoxville gets an intimidate shout buff, plus he's a pretty hard hitter when it comes to slugging it out. He probably quits the team every other day though.

The Genius: Zen is the obvious choice here. He works in Alpha Control where he's got access to a limitless fountain of information. In addition to that, the man can jump through time and teleport, I think. Note to self, writing more for Alpha Control could be cool. Hey, FoxFingers, did you save any of the FPL Team threads? I'm pretty sure Ivan had a blurb on Alpha Control.

The Load: Brandon Tecks? His power is that he is Maine. I don't know. 

The Nutjob: Dr Dagda. You know, it was a pretty hard decision between putting him here and putting him as the Wildcard. Mad Scientist is obviously just what this team needs. He's got a perfect Odd Couple relationship with Zen too.

The Diplomat: Seryph Gibbons, master of lies. He's like the FPL's own Peter Baelish. He seems to have the ability to make anyone believe anything and not because he has that as a power - no hypnosis or pheremones. He possesses something far older and far greater. Outright fabrication. Necessary if you're going to run PR for a team of mostly crazy people.

Mascot: Toss up between Max the Flying Dolphin and a Sack Full of Spiders

#6 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:30 PM

I need to add Little Lovecraft to the geography section one of these days.  Already did it. 

#7 Ivan

Ivan

Canon Fodder

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:54 PM

I made a seven member team once.  Can't remember what it was called.

#8 Nihlium

Nihlium

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:Those things.You know what I'm talking about. Yeah, all of that stuff.

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:29 AM

Team: Immortal Will

Leader: Hard Knox. His experience and the ability to force the best out of his team make Knox the perfect leader. He can be a "tad" bit overzealous but with this team he'll nee that zeal.

The Stolis. Masuta Tengoku. One of the few people who could probably withstand Knox's personality. His strong will and vast wisdom make him a valuable asset to any team.

The Wild Card: Eternal Patriot. Hard as nails and ready for a good fight but will probably ubject to anything that goes against the law or the constitution (Good luck with Knox)

The Genius: Jack and Jill. The only young person (and only female). With Jacks ability to gather and process information combined with Jills battle prowess this duo is a walking combat ready super computer. (In the end I almost chose Edith Miller).

The Load: Victor Vandal. Long lived, durable and experienced. Unfortunately he doesn't pack the same punch the rest of his partners do, he also can't take as much damage as they can (The community drunk Niko Beoir almost got this spot mainly for his drunken demeanor.)

The Nut Job: Van "Vice Law" Hyde. An eccentric one hundred and eighty year old ex-outlaw/vigilante who can't die. Nuff said.

Diplomat: Felix Friendly. When you are that rich, famous and charismatic anyone will listen to you.

#9 Updatedude

Updatedude

Don't feed him after midnight

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:05 AM

The Leader: Mr. Graves

The Stolid: Lovecraft

The Wildcard: The Chronomancer

The Genius: Arissa Mishima

The Load/Comic Relief: Munch Monster

The Nutjob: Christopher Marlowe

The Diplomat: The Semi-Rational Penguin

#10 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:04 AM

Current Gigs, Current!

#11 Updatedude

Updatedude

Don't feed him after midnight

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:05 AM

Youse said "current or historical Famous database or ME winners base".

#12 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:16 AM

I said any "current" character from those databases. Nobody wants to see them oldies.

#13 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:11 AM

Street level team

The Leader: Tony De Luca

The Stolid: C.C.

The Wildcard: Penelope Whatshername