Photo

Rumble 14442 Santa Claus and Santo vs. Martians (Mars Attacks)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dinsdale Piranha

Dinsdale Piranha

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:52 PM

Santa was poring over some of his mail when he noticed something unusual. In addition to the letters from boys and girls who promised that they had been good accompanied by a list of wants and wishes, there was a letter from Taffy Dale, the daughter of the late American President, James Dale.

Dear Santa,

Byron Williams, my new Director of Homeland Security has informed me that the Martians are preparing a new invasion fleet. Our defenses were badly weakened by their first assault and our only hope is a preemptive strike.

Help us, Santa. You're our only hope.

Santa put down the letter checked his list. Taffy had pushed through some amazingly progressive legislation that year that was going to make the lives of children a lot happier. She had been a good girl and deserved a nice present for that.

Santa threw on his red suit and had the elves hitch the reindeer to the sleigh, then streaked to Washington DC and the burnt out wreck of the White House. There was a prancing and pawing of each little hoof as the deer landed on what remained of the roof. Fortunately, the 212 year old building still had a functioning chimney.

Emerging from the fireplace that FDR had once used as the backdrop for his fireside chats, Santa saw that, in addition to Taffy, there were a number of generals, admirals, and secret service men in the room. There was also a muscular man in wrestling tights, a long cape and a silver mask.

"Madame President," Santa said. "And this is the famous Santo, if I'm not mistaken."

"Buenas tardes, señor." the wrestled said, shaking Santa's hand. "Tengo el honor de conocerte!"

Santa laughed so hard that his belly shook like a bowl full of jelly.

"The honor is mine, sir. I've been a fan for a long time."

"Gentlemen," Taffy said. "I've summoned the two of you because you're the only people on the planet who can stop the Martians. Santo, you were able to force them to submit when they invaded Mexico."

"Eso es cierto." the luchador said. "Los marcianos eran feroces enemigos, pero tuve la oportunidad de triunfar."

"And you, Santa," she continued. "I'm told that you once conquered them."

"Yes," Santa said sadly. "I had hoped that the joy of Christmas would curb their habit of invading other planets. Alas, they've been very naughty."

"Only your sleigh can reach Mars before they launch the invasion."

"No se preocupe, señorita Presidente," Santo said. "No le falta!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To win, Santa and Santo need to find a way to neutralize the Martian fleet before it can launch. The Martians will win if they can capture or kill the heroes.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:52 PM

Learn More About
Santa Claus
Read more about Santa Claus at Wikipedia
Official Site: Public Domain Links: Wikipedia St. Nicholas Center Santaland

Santo
Read more about Santo at Wikipedia
Official Site: Estate of Rodolfo Guzmán Huert Links: Wikipedia The Films of Santo Santo and Friends

Martians (Mars Attacks)
Read more about Martians (Mars Attacks) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Warner Bros. Links: Wikipedia: Mars Attacks IMDB: Mars Attacks! Official Site

#3 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:35 PM

Match Final Results
Santo and Santa Claus: 11
Martians (Mars Attacks): 3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users