#1 Confession FPT

Confession FPT

The Cacti Guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts
  • Interests:Lucha Libre, baby!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:20 PM

TOMBSTONE KILLS THE TEKKEN UNIVERSE – PART II - SISTERHOOD OF THE ASSASSINATING TRAMPS 

~~~

~~~

The Kingpin sat in his swivel chair turned away from his desk, instead opting to look out at the starless night sky. Chimney loads of smoke emitted from his huge cigar. He heard a “ding” from the elevator behind him. He slowly turned around in his leather throne to see a paper-white man carrying a blood-soaked sack over his shoulder.

“I must say,” The Kingpin glanced on his watch, “I have seen much stranger things, at much stranger times waltz into my office.”

Tombstone heaved his bag over his shoulder and dropped it on the desk.

Kingpin took his cane and lifted the opening of the bag with it, “You work fast, Tombstone, but I seem to recall asking you politely to bring it back alive?”

“****-er didn’t come easily,” Tombstone wiped his nose on his sleeve. Blood. “I can’t remember the last time I bled.”

“You just survived a raptor attack,” Kingpin chuckled, “you are lucky to be standing at all.”

“Hrrrm,” Tombstone crossed his arms, “Wheres my dough?”

“I offered you ten thousand dollars for my new pet, UNHARMED!” At “unharmed” the Kingpin exploded and shoved everything off his desk.

Tombstone could barely utter “Aw shit” before the Kingpin of crime lifted him by the collar and slammed him into the glass wall behind him.

“Listen to me you worthless louse,” he said in the most intimidating upperclass voice ever, “You just cost me a significant amount of money and you will rectify this situation or so help me I will make sure that you are destroyed. Do you understand me?”

Tombstone looked down to see how high his employer was lifting him off the floor, “Whadda want, Willy?”

Kingpin slowly let him down and brushed some broken glass off of Tombstone’s shoulder.

He then collected his cane and moved over to the bloody sack that he had thrown off his desk. He removed a boxing glove off of the dead dino and withdrew a piece of paper from with-in, “This is an invitation to the King of Iron Fist Tournament. Somehow this incredibly stupid animal was a regular contestant in them. Regardless, since he is no longer fit to compete, you are going to take his place. Maybe if you receive the grand prize for me, I will let you live, little Lonnie.”

“Don’t call me that,” he sneered.

“I own you now, Tombstone,” Fisk smiled, “Win your freedom, win the King of Iron Fist Tournument, win your life.” He extended his hand, “Do we have a deal?”

Tombstone looked at the frying-pan sized hand for a good minuet, before shaking hands with the devil.

~~~

In a building directly across from the Kingpin's, through the scope of a sniper-rifle, Nina Williams watched the handshake in disgust. "Those have to be the two most disgusting men I have ever seen in my life," she thought  to herself (and she had seen Ganryu in a thong before). 

She wished she could put them out of their misery now, but surly someone as powerful as the Kingpin would have bullet proof windows in his office. 

She shifted her focus to the blood stained burlap sack on the floor, there was her target, dead. "That white piece of shit," she sore, "you killed my next paycheck...I'm going to dead you."

Looks like this wouldn't be her opportunity to get revenge on the meddler. 

She threw her rifle into her duffle-bag and was on the verge of turning around when she heard someone from behind her, "Hey sis, move, will ya?" Her sister, Anna, was behind her, knelt down, aiming a bazooka right at her, fired it, and said, "But you don't have to."  

Nina barely had enough time to flip out of the way before a rocket flew past her and into the adjacent building. 

"Anna!" Nina screamed, "You dumb bitch! You blew up those people I wanted to kill!"

"Sorry, sis, someone wanted the Kingpin dead, so I obliged!" she winked at her hated sister.

"Whats the payoff?" Nina inquired, genuinely interested. 

"15."

"Wow."

"I'm going to kill you now, k?" Anna aimed her bazooka again. 

But before she could fire, a door burst open behind her, and a strong hand grabbed Anna by the collar of her kimono, "You tried to blow me up you stupid bitch!" Tombstone yelled as he lifted her up and threw her off the side of the building. 

Anna screamed as she fell, this lasted a while....until it stopped. 

Nina stood there in shock, "Thats not possible...you were across the street,you got blown apart...you, you...YOU KILLED MY SISTER!"

Tombstone shrugged, "Whore had it coming."

"I WAS GOING TO DO THAT!" she quickly drew her rifle, aimed, and fired in  the span of one second. But the bullet stopped as soon as it hit his mutated skin. 

"Now," Tombstone picked the bullet off of his neck, "You're going off the side too." 

"You think I need this?" she threw her gun down, "I beat up robots on a daily basis."

"Whatever, sweetheart," Tombstone popped his knuckles and cracked his neck. 

~~~

So, on the roof of a building in New York City, we have a best two out of three Tekken style match-up. An added element to it is that throwing or knocking your opponent automatically wins you the round. Tombstone has a knock-em-down, rough, streetstyle of fighting. His grapples are biting and shit. Nina can use her moves from Tekken 6. Please have fun, rate, comment, debate, and have fun. Forgive the grammar and spelling, this was typed up in Notepad. Thank you. 

~~~

Confession FPT Enter your Set-Up for the match here. This is your post - it belongs to you - and you may use the EDIT function at any time in the future to update this post.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:20 PM

Learn More About
Nina Williams
Read more about Nina Williams at Wikipedia
Official Site: Namco Links: Wikipedia Fighters Generation Tekken Wikia

Tombstone
Read more about Tombstone at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia: Tombstone Marvel.com: Tombstone SpiderFan.org: Tombstone

#3 Dinsdale Piranha

Dinsdale Piranha

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:09 AM

Nice write up!

I did a little research on Nina and she doesn't seem to have the special powers to beat someone like Tombstone. Koppo techniques are going to be useless against a fighter whose bones are stronger than steel. Aikido will work better for her. Tomestone's attacks will be too powerful for her to block but she can keep him off balance for some time redirecting his energy instead of opposing it. 

Nina's big problem is that, while she can avoid Tombstone, and throw him, she doesn't seem to have any attacks that could actually hurt him. Unless she throws him off the building, that is.

#4 Confession FPT

Confession FPT

The Cacti Guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts
  • Interests:Lucha Libre, baby!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:12 AM

Well thanks dude, I appreciate it!

In the last match I put Tombstone vs a Tekken character, he won a bit too easily. So I placed them on top of a skyscraper to try and give Nina a little more of a chance. I'd say her best chance is to use his momentum against him and maybe try and toss him around a bit. But that can only work for so long.

#5 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:59 AM

Ah Nina one of my favorite Tekken characters. Here is a video of Nina vs Anna below. Nina is fast enough to keep Tombstone from hitting her for sure and Tombstone is going to regret Anna's death. Nina is strong enough at least to throw him off the damn skyscraper by out smarting him and using his own momentum against him.

#6 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:05 AM

Here we go again... 

Once again, good set-up, Confession. Not sure what the need is for leaving the match post's default message in the match itself, though. 

As for the match, it looks like you might be using Tombstone from the Spider-Man: TAS from the '90s, since Kingpin is able to contain him and Jack managed to draw blood. In that case, some Tekken characters just may stand a chance against him. Not sure if Nina can hurt him, since her rifle's fire has already bounced off Lonnie's skin.

#7 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:39 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
Dinsdale Piranha gives it a grade of - Good match. I graded down a little for spelling and grammar.
bigballerju gives it a grade of [C] -
[b]SCORE

Nina Williams: 9
Tombstone: 10
FPA: 2.5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users