Photo
- - - - -

Match 14439 Sam and Dean Winchester vs. The Master (Buffyverse)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 LamboPVanilla

LamboPVanilla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:05 PM

What I am wanting to do is a "Hunters" type storyline with different monster hunters from different series. I will change the story as matches get voted on and decided.

This is part one.

"The New Guy in Town" Part 1, "The Hunters"

The roar of the Impalas engines was almost deafening as it flew down the back roads of ArkansasThe bright sun blared down on the old car.

"Sam, did you get any new lore on this guy we've been hearing about?", Dean asked Sam, who was currently looking at his laptop.

"No, we have absolutely nothing, except that this guy is a top notch vamp, with a hunter kill-count of ten so far.", Sam replied looking up from his laptop.

"Damn. Well we better go in with the Colt, and some extra stakes just in case. The daylight should give us the rest.", Dean said, as he thought about how the Colt mysteriously ended up in their stinky motel room at night.

"Alright, lets go hunt us a vamp.", Sam said half-heartedly.

The Impala came to almost a screeching stop as they pulled up on the old crypt. Sam and Dean got out of the car, and prepared to go in.

Inside the crypt: 

Why am I here?The Master wondered. The last he remembered of Sunnydale was being killed by the Slayer. That whore, he thought, I will deal with her when I get back. To be honest, the Master was enjoying this new world. He thought angrilyI will deal with her when I get back. To be honest, the Master was enjoying this new world. He already killed plenty of amateur punk hunters. He chuckled to himself as he remembered drinking all of them.

What's this I hear? Footsteps. Ahh, more lambs for the slaughter, he thought as he heard two more armed men coming to greet him. He prepared an ambush, as the two neared his door.

Remember depending on who wins and who loses the story will change. Some characters may die, some may be wounded, but all the paths will differ.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:05 PM

Learn More About
Sam and Dean Winchester
Read more about Sam and Dean Winchester at Wikipedia
Official Site: Warner Bros. Links: Wikipedia Entry: Sam Wikipedia Entry: Dean Official Site: Supernatural

The Master (Buffyverse)
Read more about The Master (Buffyverse) at Wikipedia
Official Site: 20th Century Fox Television Links: Wikipedia Buffy wiki.com Villains wiki

#3 Mercenaryblade

Mercenaryblade

Mercenary Captain

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,441 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, fencing, and more.

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:55 PM

Glad someone's using the Master, I think the Winchester boys can take him down

#4 Dinsdale Piranha

Dinsdale Piranha

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:18 AM

Cool concept and a clever write up. The writing is solid and the only two things to point out there are: You repeat one line, and you are using a little too much punctuation. When ending a quote you don't want both a period and a comma. The quote ends with a comma (or a question mark or an exclamation point) but the period only comes at the end of the speech tag.

EG: Rather than...

"We need to stop him, Dean.", Sam said.

you want...

"We need to stop him, Dean," Sam said.

The Master is different from the vampires the boys know. In other words, nothing they know about fighting vampires is wrong. They won't try wooden stakes, holy symbols, or sunlight because they think those things don't work. They will likely try dead-man's blood, but it will be useless.

Of course, if they've learned anything from the murder scenes where the Master killed the other ten hunters, they may know this already, hey might know some of this from any information that's come out of the Master's fights with the other ten hunters.  Ruby's knife will probably hurt him too.

My guess is that the Master will win the first outing, but Ruby's knife will hurt him enough to allow the hunters to get away. If that happens, they have a good chance of figuring out something that will get him, especially if they can call on Castiel. 

#5 LamboPVanilla

LamboPVanilla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:54 AM

Remeber they also have the Colt again. And thanks for the feedback.

#6 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:34 AM

The boys don't need Castiel for this. Their always prepared for certain types of monsters and supernatural beings. They have a holy cross, holy water, and other weapons to kill vampires. Dean at first won't think to use it during the fight but Sam would. Sam is the one a lot of times who does the out of the box thinking. Also correct me if I am wrong I remember Buffy cutting a vampire's head off and it was dead as it exploded into ashes. I could see Dean figuring well some vampires can be killed by cutting their head off so maybe this one is the same. Honestly they fight demons more powerful then the master power wise. Finally if they have ruby's knife or the colt then they have two ace in the hole to guaranteed them a win here.

Edit: Welcome to CBUB by the way.

#7 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:05 PM

Interesting match-up, LamboPVanilla. Now answer your PM's and I may go more in depth about the match. 

#8 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:43 PM

YIKES....

#9 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:54 PM

Eh, maybe that came out wrong... 

All I"m really saying it that Lambo needs to respond to my PM's. From there I'd feel more comfortable analyzing his match.

#10 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:40 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
Dinsdale Piranha gives it a grade of - Nice one!
Confession FPT gives it a grade of [A] -
Mercenaryblade gives it a grade of [B] - Pretty good setup, though spacing was a bit odd, other than that well done.
[b]SCORE

Sam and Dean Winchester: 14
The Master (Buffyverse): 4
FPA: 3.3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users