Photo
- - - - -

Match 14434 Trini Kwan vs. The Twins (The Matrix)

Trini Kwan The Twins Power Rangers The Matrix

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 02:42 PM

Previously: As The human Shredder continues to rebuild his human-centric Foot clan, he has recruited three Power Rangers (Jason, Adam, and Trini), the powerful fire magic user- Ayano Kannagi, and lastly, the deadly harem girl- Namira.

With the promise of revenge against the assassin Al-Rashid, Namira accepted the help of Ayano and Trini to find Al-Rashid and extract justice from him. They discovered that Al-Rashid was now working under Vandal Savage who had collected many killers under his agenda. The three girls found one of their hideouts and walked into an ambush.

Ayano was the hot head of the new Female Foot, but Trini Kwan- the Yellow Ranger- could feel the righteous rage burning through her own veins. Namira’s story of the horrible things Al Rashid had done to her would stir such a reaction out of anyone.

The area quickly became very cold as Killer Frost created ice mounds everywhere. Even with the protection of her suit, Trini could feel her muscles constricting. It was only logical that the fire magic user, Ayano Kannagi take on the cold killer.

At first, to her frustration and growing horror, Ayano’s fire magic not only had little effect on Killer Frost, it seemed to make her stronger. For her part, Ayano was easily able to melt away Killer Frost’s attacks but that didn’t stop her from complaining.

“This isn’t fair!” she said while rolling under an ice projectile. “I can’t hurt her!”

Her teammates were too busy dealing with the rest of the attackers. Even the power of her legendary sword Enraiha was useless against Killer Frost.

The villain boasted as her victory appeared to be inevitable.

“Somebody told me about a whole family of Japanese who work with fire. You can be the first one I douse.”

“Douse this!” Ayano fired off a flame burst from Enraiha.

Killer Frost absorbed it and created a huge ice mound right over Ayano’s head.

As it fell, Ayano burned a hole in the middle allowing it to smash all around her. She then burned her way out and scanned for her enemy.

Namira was busy carving up a man coming at her with a sword. The Yellow Ranger was having a go at Killer Frost. The ice villain blocked her path just a Trini was getting ready to strike.

Running right past her and blasting through the ice wall, Ayano moved in. “I’ve got her!”

To defend herself, Killer Frost created a frozen staff. But she was not melee fighter and Ayano, for all her fire magic power was trained in Karate.

Her sword play, disarmed her foe with simplistic effort and then Ayano did a high side kick that connected with Killer Frost’s chin. The woman went down with a grunt.

Her frustration blended over to pride as she stood over her vanquished foe.

“Finish her!” Trini screamed.

The Yellow Ranger was so shocked by the words that came out of her mouth that she stopped dead in her tracks and cover her mouth. But that second was all the time she had to react.

Two individuals, pretty much exact in appearance were closing on her. There movements were slow and methodical. They were confident and threatening.

“This one is untouched.” One of them said.

The other one responded. “Let us ‘touch’ her.”

With that, they sprang. Trini sidestepped the first one and kicked out at the rear twin. He suddenly went ghost-like and her foot went right through him. The Yellow Foot Ranger lost her balance but recovered in time to block a strike from the first twin. When she lashed out, he went ghost.

“Tricky,” She seethed. “But I’ll get you.”

“So you think.” They said together. Then they sprang for another attack.

Fight Paramerters

Straight up fight.

Either Trini walks away or The Twins do.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 02:42 PM

Learn More About
Trini Kwan
Read more about Trini Kwan at Wikipedia
Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Writer's Guide To The PR Universe Power Rangers Universe

The Twins (The Matrix)
Read more about The Twins (The Matrix) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Warner Bros. Links: Wikipedia Site IMDB Link Official Site

#3 JohnnyChany

JohnnyChany

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:21 PM

I'm giving this to the Twins. I don't think Trini can handle them.

#4 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:16 AM

Rip Trini

#5 Bergy_Berg

Bergy_Berg

I don't even read comics.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:28 AM

The Twins have this. I don't believe any ranger on foot can take matrix characters on the twins level.

#6 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:36 AM

Gah, this makes me wish I had seen The Matrix Reloaded. :( 

Good set-up, though, leroy.

#7 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 04 July 2013 - 01:20 AM

The only reason the Twins win here is because Trini has no way to hurt them without blowing them the hell up like Morpheus did. Not because they are actually far above her level. It's not a stomp. Trini will fight them for a good while before eventually she retreats and finds a way to avoid them.

#8 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 03:28 PM

Good thing Trini isn't alone huh?

#9 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:38 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
bigballerju gives it a grade of -
Venom 2009 gives it a grade of [A] -
JohnnyChany gives it a grade of [A] -
[b]SCORE

Trini Kwan: 8
The Twins (The Matrix): 9
FPA: 3.7

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trini Kwan, The Twins, Power Rangers, The Matrix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users